The Vagina Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
    Hmmmm, I have a really prominent left inner labia so I think #13 is way too 'neat' to be me. Maybe if I tucked it in?
    Please don't tuck things away..! Those asymmetrical inner labia are what makes your vagina so endearing, and such a turn-on. And I'm so glad to see you back on the boards and on shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
      #17 is close #21 might be your closer match, whatcha think?
      Yeah, you might be right there, wolfgang. I'm not sure though... I feel like I have become more of an "outie" over time, so I'm not entirely sure what my closed giney looks like at rest. XD

Comment

Okay, Tiana's time to shine. What would you folks say her match on the chart might be?
        Attached Files

Comment

Vagina List

I figured that this thread belongs in AW discussion because vaginas are a fairly significant part of the site and all that. Anyway, I found this image on a friend's blog and spent the last 20 min looking at my vagina in the mirror trying to decide which one I most closely resemble. I think I'm number 16, although my outer lips are a little longer like number 24. I reckon I'd be 24 if my left inner labia was smaller or if I tucked it all in.
          What a great post. All of your pussies are beautiful like all of you. I enjoy your frank & open discussions and your open pussies of course. Thank you for sharing your feminine beauty so intimately.

Comment

Giselle's Vagina

my very dear Giselle

thank you for your information

i do not care for the model number of your vagina. what i know is that it is so sweet, charming, beautiful , and tempting. and above all that neatly shaved.

you might come tomorrow with a chart about boobs. i do not care about the model number of your boobs. they are devine.

every part of your body is devine and i do not care about your model number. i love you, adore you and desire you as you are.

you are my favorite.

kronful2

XOXOXOXO

Last edited by kronful; 23 August 2009, 05:35 PM.

Comment

shave

Originally posted by immie View Post
              I think I'd be a 17, but I'd have to shave to make sure...

ok sweet Immie. shave and let us see. send us a detailed close up so that we can decide.

kronful2

XOXOXOXO

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                i think i might b a 21 but im not sure and i don't have a mirror handy. ill get back to you. anyone have any ideas?
                Catherine,

no need for the mirror. i will come to Australia and inspect it for you.

kronfulk2
                XOXOXOXO

Comment

This thread inspires a new LIST, of course!

Someone-not-I might do the labor (labour) of assembling good pussy views from different models and their shoots so that we can properly study "apples to apples" and see all in approximately the same perspective, etc.

(Thought: Wouldn't it be fun if we could collaborate on some lists? Everyone contribute?)

Anyway, I can see it now! Sue-Ann's raves might read, "A delightful #10, new model, Suzie Q, at first a bit shy, slowly reveals her lovely charms and, soon, finds the experience nearly as exciting as it is for those of who get to watch!"
                  Last edited by FloridaRob; 24 August 2009, 01:38 AM. Reason: ) and can't put a :) without making it a face!

Comment

Originally posted by kronful2 View Post
                    ...and above all that neatly shaved.
                    Thanks for having a good look but as I've said before it's no longer completely shaved... check out my newest set with Anneke, there's quite a bit of fuzz!

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      Please don't tuck things away..! Those asymmetrical inner labia are what makes your vagina so endearing, and such a turn-on. And I'm so glad to see you back on the boards and on shoots.
                      Haha, it's not like I "tuck them out of sight" or anything, I was just saying that if they were smaller/tucked that's the shape my vag would have. Glad that people like my endering pussy

Sometimes my long inner labia can be a bit uncomfortable when I wear jeans or tight clothes, it rubs against the fabric, so I tuck it in... much like when guys rearrange their boy bits.

Comment

Thanks for having a good look but as I've said before it's no longer completely shaved... check out my newest set with Anneke, there's quite a bit of fuzz!

Giselle, my sweetheart

“Thanks for having a good look but as I've said before it's no longer completely shaved... check out my newest set with Anneke, there's quite a bit of fuzz!”

"Glad that people like my endering pussy"

The dictionary describes “fuzz” as
                        Fuzzed: covering with fine light hairs
                        I hope you keep it fuzzy so that we can still see through to the details of your inner labia, outer labia and all details of your divine delicious pussy. I hope you are not planning to hide your pussy with a thick bush. I also hope you might consider, some time, to give us some shots with a bald pussy.

I refer to your pics 249 and 253 with Anneke. It is true your pussy is now fuzzy instead of bald.

Gizelle, whether fuzzy or bald your pussy is divine and you are gorgeous all over my sweet love.

Dear Giselle, we do not “like” your pussy. We adore it.

Kamal2

XOXOXO
                        Last edited by kronful; 24 August 2009, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                          This thread inspires a new LIST, of course!

Someone-not-I might do the labor (labour) of assembling good pussy views from different models and their shoots so that we can properly study "apples to apples" and see all in approximately the same perspective, etc.

(Thought: Wouldn't it be fun if we could collaborate on some lists? Everyone contribute?)

Anyway, I can see it now! Sue-Ann's raves might read, "A delightful #10, new model, Suzie Q, at first a bit shy, slowly reveals her lovely charms and, soon, finds the experience nearly as exciting as it is for those of who get to watch!"

fully agree.
                          many thanks to sweet Gizelle who started this

kronful2

Comment

to Giselle

Dearest Giselle

Back to the subject you opened. It is a very interesting subject for an imprtanf part of the female body. Enclosed are 4 pics of your vagina. r_giselle100, and r_giselle156, resembles might be number 16. Your inner labia are well visible. On the other hand in r_giselle187, and 186 your inner labia are not at all visible. Referring to your message “or if I tucked it all in”, can a girl push her inner labia inside and still be comfortable?? and how to keep them in?
                            Please explain

XOXOXOXO
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by kronful; 24 August 2009, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Marigold

Can't find Marigolds number here. Nothing matches up to its perfection and prettiness. Her vagina is clearly in a league of its own.

Comment

personally, i love pussy lips you can tie in a knot, you can tie in bow...
                                cf andie valentino, luna lane...

Comment

Isn't one obvious part of the conversation something that no one's touched on here? Isn't there a slight matter of being turned on and the degree of being turned on? I assume the diagram is supposed to show entirely cold pussies right? If someone is licking you or kissing you, those lovely bits obviously change shape quite a bit, don't they? I personally like the most flared open, big, wet and meaty lips. But that takes a bit careful work....

Comment

Originally posted by kronful2 View Post
                                    ...can a girl push her inner labia inside and still be comfortable?? and how to keep them in?
                                    My left inner labia sometimes sticks out and it's actually more comfortable for me to gently "rearrange" my parts so it's resting in between my outer lips when wearing jeans or lace knickers. It can rub against the fabric and it's a little irritating. It's not like I force it in place or anything, it just sits there happy to be out of friction's way

Originally posted by Stonefly View Post
                                    Isn't one obvious part of the conversation something that no one's touched on here? Isn't there a slight matter of being turned on and the degree of being turned on? I assume the diagram is supposed to show entirely cold pussies right? If someone is licking you or kissing you, those lovely bits obviously change shape quite a bit, don't they? I personally like the most flared open, big, wet and meaty lips. But that takes a bit careful work....
                                    Oh my god, my parts get so massively swollen after a shocking orgasm! Nothing really changes shape, I just have a pinker, puffier version of my, uh, regular vagina. My partner and I sometimes spend a few moments in awe of it's transformation while laying in post-coital bliss.

I think comparing aroused vaginas to dormant ones would take more time and woman/man power than I have at my disposal

Comment

Arright- here comes my GIRL- Jade T.

Let's see what she got...

I'd say #14 is Jade T's match on the chart, whatcha think?
                                      Attached Files

Comment

I think comparing aroused vaginas to dormant ones would take more time and woman/man power than I have at my disposal
                                        ... Aww, give it a go!

I'm so glad to learn there is another fellow in the world who shares my mild fascination with this subject! Actually, I suspect nearly every guy who has, at some time, wrestled with the issue of the unwanted public erection has rather envied women and their ability to be quietly aroused and, even, to play with themselves discreetly. So that works into a curiosity about just how "visible" an aroused woman can be, naked, or just barely covered.

In my "busy" days, the main thing I noticed, quite regularly, was the damp spot often clearly visible in panties, 'scuse-me, knickers, and even, occasionally, on the bikini bottom of an exotic dancer.
                                        Last edited by FloridaRob; 27 August 2009, 03:25 PM. Reason: think -> thing

Comment

My left inner labia sometimes sticks out and it's actually more comfortable for me to gently "rearrange" my parts so it's resting in between my outer lips when wearing jeans or lace knickers. It can rub against the fabric and it's a little irritating. It's not like I force it in place or anything, it just sits there happy to be out of friction's way

Oh my god, my parts get so massively swollen after a shocking orgasm! Nothing really changes shape, I just have a pinker, puffier version of my, uh, regular vagina. My partner and I sometimes spend a few moments in awe of it's transformation while laying in post-coital bliss.

Giselle
                                          Your Vagina or pussy or call as you like, is beautiful and delicious if you leave your inner labia out or tack it in. however it is so cute where your inner lips are protruding. It is my dream to hold you by your cheeks and put a warm kiss there.

Comment

Uh-oh... Here comes Sue-Ann

What might her match on the chart be?
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Great thread Giselle. Seems like this could be made into a great party game as well...

oc

Comment

how about 26?

Giselle,

I think your inner labia are indeed quite protuding, at least in this position. I would probably go for a 26. What do you think?
                                                Attached Files

Comment

I think this picture of beautiful Alicia during pregnancy is a fine example of shape Nr. 19.
                                                  Do you agree?
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by oddly_calm View Post
                                                    Great thread Giselle. Seems like this could be made into a great party game as well...
                                                    Oh, it's totally a board game in the making. I'm going to combine The Vagina Chart + Spin The Bottle + that game where you lock 2 people in a closet for 3 min. It will be called "Happy Fun Times Game" and I will trial it at the next AW Model meeting, yes?

Comment

Oh, it's totally a board game in the making. I'm going to combine The Vagina Chart + Spin The Bottle + that game where you lock 2 people in a closet for 3 min. It will be called "Happy Fun Times Game" and I will trial it at the next AW Model meeting, yes?
                                                      loll loll lol cool concept and it might just work. Could even be a new theme for GG shoots

btw good to see you back in the boards, Giselle, we missed you

Comment

Not sure what number Mandie is...

All I know is that I am really turned on by these big beautiful lips. Not sure they can be classified... only admired...
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hmmmm, I have a really prominent left inner labia so I think #13 is way too 'neat' to be me. Maybe if I tucked it in?

If you could see it now smooth wouldn't be the word you'd use :P
                                                          okay I see the beginnings of a new feature...
                                                          let's start with the lovely Giselle
                                                          she stands before us in all her glory, and displays which #she most closely represents
                                                          then she stands and moving from one to 30 or is it 24, tucks bits in, pulls bits out, opens and closes so as to best represent each diagram
                                                          I wonder if I'm too much of a perv?
                                                          Ciao
                                                          Browneyes

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                            i dunno...mines maybe a 6 or a 10 or a 20...all the boring looking ones...neat...what do u think?
                                                            don't make me take you over my knee and paddle that lovely fanny of yours
                                                            of all the possibilities one could say about you "boring looking"is and would never be one of them...
                                                            actually, I think that yours is rather terribly erotic. Kind of displays or promotes the idea of innocence if that makes any sense
                                                            I mentioned to Giselle above it seems like we need to have a new feature I can see it rapidly morphing into a contest or rather a lovely feature/tag for you identify each model...
                                                            ciao
                                                            Browneyes

Comment

Originally posted by katherine_f View Post
                                                              i think i might b a 21 but im not sure and i don't have a mirror handy. ill get back to you. anyone have any ideas?
                                                              I will do anything you ask

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X