• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Hayley F

New IM: Hayley F
    Attached Files

Wow! That was so hot!! Thank you! xx

Comment

A joy to behold, a lovely 'gentle' sensual beginning to an expressive energetic IM as Hayley writhes on the bed, thank you Hayley, her comment "... and Katarina is waiting for me" reminds of that splendid DIM.

tom

Comment

Can't wait to see this but alas i must head to bed.

Comment

Hayley is such a beauty. Her im is both graceful and sexy. She has mastered the art of edging to perfection. We feel priviledged to be allowed to watch.
          Thank you Hayley,

Jaap

Comment

Very hot video !

Comment

Hayley F - beautiful model, some fine positioning, sensual stuff.

Comment

What a joy to watch a beautiful girl like Hayley when she is horny and when she shows how she likes to touch herself to bring herself to a wonderful orgasm.

Comment

Such a sweet and sexy beauty! Hayley is wonderful!

Comment

I think I just love that she leaves her socks on. It adds an awesome... sweetness to the whole thing, for me.

- Adam

Comment

Yet another hot video from Hayley. More please......

Comment

ogodogod!... This girl is so beautiful, and so voluptuously hot!!!. 

I am utterly lost for superlatives!!!!

凧ちゃん
                        Last edited by takochan; 19 January 2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

My $0.02...

Ahhh, Hayley, how do I adore thee? Let me count the ways...
                          - whatever the distractions, you're 100% there (bloody flies)
                          - the pleasure you took in the sheets! (a freshly-made bed can be so sensually satisfying...)
                          - when you propped yourself up to reposition yourself, your hair looked simply amazing!
                          - those tan lines...
                          - your butterfly just peeking out over your undies...
                          - those amazing bow-shaped lips
                          - and the satisfied twitch at the side of the mouth when you hit just the right spot
                          - the surrender to the moment as your eyes half-open and you're looking almost straight up through the top of your head..
                          - you're not afraid to go where you find your pleasure (there don't seem to be many models on AW who go anal...)
                          - your willingness to crash through from one crise to the next
                          - the rosy flush of your neck and face as you approached the end
                          - your focus is so tight, until suddenly your whole body shudders
                          - and, of course, those eyebrows! and those cute little socks!

This is only partly why I'm so keen to see Hayley in more shoots, especially with other girls. She commits so wholeheartedly to the moment, I really feel that models like Chloe B, Hannah C, Giselle, Anneke, Larissa M, Jilly (if she's still floating around, Jilly would be awesome!), Violet (what's happened to Violet?), Cleo (if she were ever to come back), Blaire (miss you heaps!), Zora (whoah...) and Angie (mais bien sur!) - these models show time and again how much they bring to the shoot, how committed they are in themselves and I really feel bring out even more in their partners with their passion and focus in the moment - paired up with Hayley would be like pouring petrol on a bonfire.

I'm sure crossposting is frowned upon, which is why I've put this here - I think this is the best thread for this comment - but I hope the suggestions filter up through AW management and models.

What an amazing site, with amazing models and an unwavering commitment to keeping in the moment.

- Adam

Comment

the moment i seen hayley f,i came my pants. then i changed my pants,and came again to this remarkable babe. XD

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X