Who's in the office today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mermur View Post
    That's the second best option. I'm fond of the UK and particularly of the English language. So now I'm not only looking forward to seeing, but also to hearing Crystal S.
    A cute little girly English voice, I am sure you will love it
    Crystal
    xxx
    Last edited by crystal_s; 14 September 2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mermur View Post
      Crystal, welcome to Abby Winters and thank you for coming on the boards. I hope you have a lot of fun and I can't wait to see your first shoot.
      Thank you very much sweetie! Welcome to the world of Crystal :P
      I always have fun and will be about the boards often!
      I can't wait to see it either, just hope it isn't too long hehehe
      Crystal
      xxx

Comment

Woohooo!!! Welcome to the boards Ms. Crystal, great to see you have found yourself here and posting profusely. Great sign of things to come for us members that love chatting with the models and soon to be published models. My name is MrPinkEyes, as you can see from <=== over there, But most people here call me Pinky.
        I quite like the idea of getting to know a model before their shoot comes out, gives us a little insight in to the personality of the model and for me makes it a better view. Kinda like finally seeing an acquaintance, that you had been thinking, ohh she's hot.. wonder what she looks like nakid, naked for the first time.

Think the girls should now be able to give you an avatar, if you have been able to see a digital image then they should be able to turn it into a little avatar. Also... Has Kylie pointed you in the direction of "the models speak" section?? This is like your "soap box" where you can talked about anything and us members can ask shower you with compliments and learn a little more about you. That reminds me... I have got to visit Analyn thread.. on the to do list after lunch.

Side note from the Kylie train spotting league... Like the new glasses... they are like very similar to your others, and therefore suit you very well. You mentioned getting a couple of new pairs is the "third pair of glasses" also similar?

Pinky

Comment

Greetings to Crystal! Having seen your picture, sitting in AW's models lounge, I am looking forward to seeing you in all your glory. And hearing that cute little girlie English voice.
          I'm extremely partial to brunette beauties, so there may well be some, a fair amount, all right, a lot of doting on your pictures and videos.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            Woohooo!!! Welcome to the boards Ms. Crystal, great to see you have found yourself here and posting profusely. Great sign of things to come for us members that love chatting with the models and soon to be published models. My name is MrPinkEyes, as you can see from <=== over there, But most people here call me Pinky.
            I quite like the idea of getting to know a model before their shoot comes out, gives us a little insight in to the personality of the model and for me makes it a better view. Kinda like finally seeing an acquaintance, that you had been thinking, ohh she's hot.. wonder what she looks like nakid, naked for the first time.

Think the girls should now be able to give you an avatar, if you have been able to see a digital image then they should be able to turn it into a little avatar. Also... Has Kylie pointed you in the direction of "the models speak" section?? This is like your "soap box" where you can talked about anything and us members can ask shower you with compliments and learn a little more about you. That reminds me... I have got to visit Analyn thread.. on the to do list after lunch.

Side note from the Kylie train spotting league... Like the new glasses... they are like very similar to your others, and therefore suit you very well. You mentioned getting a couple of new pairs is the "third pair of glasses" also similar?

Pinky
            Hello Pinky,
            It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for such a lovely welcome!
            I found myself knowing AW is for me the moment I walked in HQ!!
            I love chatting to fans as much as you enjoy chatting to us I am a quirky, happy and bubbly and would never hurt a living soul (accept maybe spiders if I can brave getting close enough to do it)

In regards to the avatar I will be getting one soon, my shoots have to go up first so shouldn't be too long!!

Masie showed me the forums yesterday and I seem to be grasping them quickly... I used forums a lot in school as we were not allowed on chat sites and lessons kinda bored me lol!
            I shall go to the models speak later as it is my anniversary today and I intend to spend it with my partner ( not sure he would like me ignoring him all day on here today lol)

Take care Pinky
            Crystal
            xxx

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
              Greetings to Crystal! Having seen your picture, sitting in AW's models lounge, I am looking forward to seeing you in all your glory. And hearing that cute little girlie English voice.
              I'm extremely partial to brunette beauties, so there may well be some, a fair amount, all right, a lot of doting on your pictures and videos.
              Hello Bookmanz! I must say I am not very keen on that picture! I am sure there is better to come... well I certainly hope so!!!
              My voice can be some what childish, just to warn you! I can be very shy and young at times!
              Aww why thank you... I look forward to seeing what you lovely people write about me as I have already had so many nice things said!! It makes me feel so great!!

Take care Bookmanz
              Crystal .S
              xxx

Comment

The other pair is EXACTLY the same as my original ones, although ever so slightly thinner rims. Nice spotting to you on picking up on the new specs though, they're grey outside and pink inside (incase you can't see very well on the pics).

My old Osiris glasses have been retired, as they broke an arm. However, I've still not managed to bring myself to throw them out yet!

Comment

I am curious why there are no further updates. Any clue?
                  Thanks
                  Love and Hugs Sabrina

Comment

There are no further updates because Kylie is a naughty girl who needs spanking for her laziness. In my defense, Izzy ran off with my camera which makes it tricky - but I'll get it back at some point today and I promise to update you with more sexy model goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      There are no further updates because Kylie is a naughty girl who needs spanking for her laziness. In my defense, Izzy ran off with my camera which makes it tricky - but I'll get it back at some point today and I promise to update you with more sexy model goodness!
                      Thinking Kylie may have been mixing with Masie too much. She seems to be volunteering for a spanking a awful lot recently. She is going to have one very red bottom after pay day.

Pinky...

Comment

There are no further updates because Kylie is a naughty girl who needs spanking for her laziness.
                        Be careful what you wish for, Miss Kylie.....

Comment

Originally posted by leah_r View Post
                          You know Leah, maybe Miss Kylie H would be a good subject for a spank story. She with the gorgeous bum, could be the spanked, and you could use your imagination for the identity of the spanker.

Comment

A pair of stunning brunettes...
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	PA050100.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	640896

Gaby with two new friends...

Name:	PA060102.JPG
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	640895

And who's this cutie?

Name:	PA060101.JPG
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	640897

Fun times at the office this week!

Comment

Thinking Kylie may have been mixing with Masie too much. She seems to be volunteering for a spanking a awful lot recently. She is going to have one very red bottom after pay day.

Pinky...
                              It's her pervy Englishness! She rubs off on me.

Originally posted by leah_r View Post
                              Hehe... You'd have to catch me first Leah.

You know Leah, maybe Miss Kylie H would be a good subject for a spank story. She with the gorgeous bum, could be the spanked, and you could use your imagination for the identity of the spanker.
                              I would love to be the subject of a story about spanking, it appeals to my vanity no end. I'll have to get Marcus over to the erotic stories thread (although I dunno if I could coerce him into writing out some fantasies).

Comment

So many fresh new faces at AWHQ recently, life is good eh! I can't wait to introduce these new girls to all our other models, so they know everyone in the AW family. The cycle to work is always that little bit easier when you know you will have lots of happy smiling faces turning up at your office. When we have the established models in its always great to catch up and hear what they have been up to, when we have new girls in its always great to get to know them and its always refreshing seeing things from their bran new perspective. So long as there's model we cant complain. I am a very happy camper.

To comment on what is written just above my head -
                                More spanking!

Comment

Now that's what we're talking about! Thanks Kylie & Masie.
                                  The two new brunettes are pretty as can be.
                                  And that blond girl with bangs and great smile looks kind of familiar?

Comment

I think she looks a tiny bit like Hayden in that picture - you wait till you see her with her glasses on (HOT) x

Comment

Pinky...
                                      Ohhh yes

I think you might be right and maybe, just maybe we won't have to use our imagination much longer..

Hehe... You'd have to catch me first Leah.
                                      As we both know "catching" you is not that difficult
                                      I will add this as a point to your "naughty list"

Originally posted by masie View Post

To comment on what is written just above my head -
                                      More spanking!
                                      Don't worry little ladies...

Comment

And we are BACK online!

I have to admit, some of these photos are not from today BUT they are in the office. So we're halfway there, right?

A newbie with a stunning smile

Name:	Theresia.jpg
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	640976

These troublemakers again?!

Name:	Klara&amp;Aletta.jpg
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	640977

Another cute, blondie newbie working on her hand-written bio (concentration required!)

Name:	Trijntje.jpg
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	640978

3 newbies!? Aren't you guys lucky! Keep your eyes peeled for these sexy ladies.

Name:	Talita.jpg
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	640979

Comment

Well, I know you guys really just wanna see the new models we get, but Masie and I had an early Christmas treat!

Name:	MasieKylie.jpg
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	640981

Now you might be thinking the same thing I did when you see Zwarte Piet (which was "uh... isn't that a rather inappropriate dessert") but I was reassured that he and Sinterklaas are just part of Dutch Christmas.

Comment

Sinterklaas are just part of Dutch Christmas.
                                            Not exactly, we dutchies have TWO christmasses, the first one is 5-dec called Sinterklaas indeed. The 2nd one you know, it's called Christmas Both are nifty excuses to get and give gifts.
                                            (and coming 11-nov you'll see trick-or-treat dutch style too ! ;-)

Comment

I don't want you to think we'd gone Christmas crazy, as part of our paper work we always have to track the date and when we hit 60 days off Christmas I had to write 25th of December so decided we had best celebraite it also xxx

- Side note, I have no idea why but hollow chocolate always tastes so much better x

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post

- Side note, I have no idea why but hollow chocolate always tastes so much better x
                                                Most likely because the chocolate lover/addict part of you doesn't feel so guilty when consuming larger portions comprised of mostly 80% air and only 20% chocolate

p.s. I wonder what Klara said or was thinking for her to want to " bite her tongue " as seen in the picture above...naughty.. naughty..wink, wink

- More pretty ( flowers ) ladies to look forward too.
                                                Last edited by tjsunray; 10 November 2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Masie has a Sinterklaas and Kylie has a Black Pete. I must recommend a funny item. The wonderful American humor writer David Sedaris' piece about celebrating St. Nickalaus Day in the Netherlands.
                                                  Funny video about the origins of Christmas and how they celebrate it in Netherlands according to and as told by David Sedaris.

Comment

And we are BACK online!

I have to admit, some of these photos are not from today BUT they are in the office. So we're halfway there, right?

A newbie with a stunning smile
                                                    [ATTACH]28683[/ATTACH]

These troublemakers again?!
                                                    [ATTACH]28684[/ATTACH]

Another cute, blondie newbie working on her hand-written bio (concentration required!)
                                                    [ATTACH]28685[/ATTACH]

3 newbies!? Aren't you guys lucky! Keep your eyes peeled for these sexy ladies.
                                                    [ATTACH]28686[/ATTACH]
                                                    Wow, can't wait to see them
                                                    Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                                      Red-headed Lavender and Brunette Blaise just back from their first solo shoots - full of excitement and thrill

Both said they're keen to come back for more WOOT!
                                                      It's a shame Blaise never did come back for another shoot. Is it too late to get her back?

Comment

Originally posted by Weisswurst View Post
                                                        It's a shame Blaise never did come back for another shoot. Is it too late to get her back?
                                                        Probably, given that you quoted a seven year old post Thanks for digging up this old thread though, it's fun to read again!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                                          Red-headed Lavender and Brunette Blaise just back from their first solo shoots - full of excitement and thrill

Both said they're keen to come back for more WOOT!
                                                          So Blaise never did come back for more shoots despite being keen?

Comment

Wow these pics in this thread brought back some memories!

Comment

Especially since as far as I understood that there is no more central office.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X