Our Own Clothes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    This is a neat thread. Thanks to everybody for their contributions, especially the models.
    I'd like to second those sentiments, Bookmanz, with specific thanks to Everette for starting it, Everette again with Giselle, Katherine and Sue-Ann for interesting and informative contributions.

Now with the impending arrival of AD we'll get to see yet more of the models...'outfits'

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
      You know, you totally could keep a supply for me, I'd like that!

Does today's outfit look familiar?

Giselle

thank you for the pics. your legs are wonderful

Comment

Hello Miss E, ... at least some pics of you like that might approach you being unfashionable! Love, F. xx

Comment

Originally posted by Firebrand3 View Post
          Hello Miss E, ... at least some pics of you like that might approach you being unfashionable! Love, F. xx
          If you go to my thread you will see exactly that I made a plastic bag bikini hahaha

Comment

i have to admit, i actully have to go shopping before a shoot becuase i dont usualy buy that many clothes LOL i also tend to go shoppig right after a shoot. ( but thats more becuase i can hehehehehe)
            I always keep AW in mind when buying underwear now. its great though becuase its helped me try and break out of my comfort zone ( all my undwear used ot be black, nothing but black) now im starting to look at clothing a bit differntly. and its all becuase im a model for AW . hehehe yay

Comment

Hello Miss E, Sorry, but I'm afraid you still look great ... test failed!!! F. xx

Comment

Moving right along, can we chat about the "sets"? My guess is that some are homes of models but many are not. For example the shoot in the treehouse in the park. And there was that GG3 in the alley!

OK!!! Just KIDDING!!

I know I've seen Sue-Ann enjoying herself, with and without company, at the same lovely setting by a window and a table. Must be her place. While I know that most of us don't, always, have a sofa quite up to international viewing, I have long suspected that the Abby team pulls up with a small truck filled with a few props, mostly, a neatly-folded stack of throws to go over any drabby or thread-bare furniture. We do see a lot of those throws! Then, too, they must bring cages or "crates" for the pets! Can't have Fifi or Fido jump into the action!

Too, didn't one model report doing a shoot while, ("whilst") hearing occasional loud refrains from some hot action in the next room? Was that at the Secret Studios???

After all this time, my inquiring mind still wants to know!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                  Moving right along, can we chat about the "sets"? My guess is that some are homes of models but many are not. For example the shoot in the treehouse in the park. And there was that GG3 in the alley!

OK!!! Just KIDDING!!

I know I've seen Sue-Ann enjoying herself, with and without company, at the same lovely setting by a window and a table. Must be her place. While I know that most of us don't, always, have a sofa quite up to international viewing, I have long suspected that the Abby team pulls up with a small truck filled with a few props, mostly, a neatly-folded stack of throws to go over any drabby or thread-bare furniture. We do see a lot of those throws! Then, too, they must bring cages or "crates" for the pets! Can't have Fifi or Fido jump into the action!

Too, didn't one model report doing a shoot while, ("whilst") hearing occasional loud refrains from some hot action in the next room? Was that at the Secret Studios???

After all this time, my inquiring mind still wants to know!
                  Rob,

In Carly T's and Keilyn's T3 poor Fifi was locked in another room and not let out till the end, see the backstage, In Giselle's and Anneke's T3 Fifi was outside in the garden and only got let in when Giselle noticed it pawing at the door!

I think that might have been Roxy reporting on Rachel (I think) and then there is Corelle's IM with Immie in another room

tom(cat)

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                    Rob,

In Carly T's and Keilyn's T3 poor Fifi was locked in another room and not let out till the end, see the backstage, In Giselle's and Anneke's T3 Fifi was outside in the garden and only got let in when Giselle noticed it pawing at the door!

I think that might have been Roxy reporting on Rachel (I think) and then there is Corelle's IM with Immie in another room

tom(cat)
                    Thanks for that, Tom! if I didn't, maybe, know better, I'd be tempted to think that you and your Single Malts had been flown over to HQ to provide such reportage!

(Of course, Immie in the next room, we could have guessed! )

Comment

BTW, the clothes I have seen here are f-ing awesome and not 1% of it could be even thought to, maybe even, be associated with what I think of when I think of "grunge"!

These women have more style in their little pinkies than 97% of my fellow Americans will ever imagine. SO....

Geeze! Let's move ON!!!

Comment

Thanks for that, Tom! if I didn't, maybe, know better, I'd be tempted to think that you and your Single Malts had been flown over to HQ to provide such reportage!

(Of course, Immie in the next room, we could have guessed! )

Hehe, Oh if only...if only... Oh to be the gargoyle above the hallowed portals of AWHQ

I've just watched Alma's IM whre Fifi got it's moment in the lime light, it brought back memories of Gabrielle's IM where Fifi wanted star billing and in the bonus video Gabrielle tries on lots of her undies.

tom

Comment

... Our man, Tom, whom I know to be, "in real life", an historian, (yes, they do exist and some even make a good living at it), is hereby, nominated as the AbbyWinters.com Resident Historian. Tom has a keen memory and natural sense of what is important, in the course of things, and relative to what.

Will anyone second this motion?

Comment

Originally posted by Patty View Post
                            i have to admit, i actully have to go shopping before a shoot becuase i dont usualy buy that many clothes LOL i also tend to go shoppig right after a shoot. ( but thats more becuase i can hehehehehe)
                            I always keep AW in mind when buying underwear now. its great though becuase its helped me try and break out of my comfort zone ( all my undwear used ot be black, nothing but black) now im starting to look at clothing a bit differntly. and its all becuase im a model for AW . hehehe yay
                            oh that is so true!! i've bought clothes before shoots because i didn't have enough colours. i've even bought some thinks thinking "this is too colourful for me, i prefer my black clothes" and now i wear them all the time! if it wasn't for aw my wardrobe would be a lot more boring.

Comment

I do love this thread... well, I know I have posted several photos of myself wearing clothes I've worn in shoots... mostly because my selection of clothes is small but colourful. ;-) Though some things I have indeed purchased with AW in mind, like that crazy bright pink singlet top I'm wearing in that one IM... I happen to be wearing it at the moment actually, though it has faded a little now. *sigh*

Everette, those photos you posted are totally cute! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                Virtual tour time:
                                Here's a pic of the Model's Lounge - just outside my office door:

Here's a pick of the hallway on the other side of the M's Lounge:

and a view of the Kitchen from the other direction:

...post me a pic and I'll try figure it out for you?
                                ... OK! SO! We're done with "grunge" and back to Sue Ann's peeks at her world!

(OH JOY!)

1. Model's Lounge: Nearly what I might dream of: Limited seating and lovely/lusty women nearly sitting in each other's laps, hoping for the next few arrivals, for the shortage of proper seating. Uh huh!
                                2. No clue but that floor is lovely!
                                3. No way that's a kitchen. Come to my place and I'll show you a kitchen! Maybe looks more like a couple of famished models in a lounge groping their purses for a bag of peanuts, pretzels, even, anything nearly edible!

I don't know about this, Ms. Ann! What's the story?

I was doing way better with the pics of you and your fabulousness!

Comment

OK!
                                  So, I'm way out of line, again, but I was thinking about this model's lounge, just outside Sue-Ann's desk/office and had this vision/fantasy.

Well, all I should say is my daydream had something to do with the proverbial "casting couch" and, then, I thought of Sue-Ann's lap!

(I'm outta here!!)

I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!

Love you, Sue Ann!

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                    I do love this thread... well, I know I have posted several photos of myself wearing clothes I've worn in shoots... mostly because my selection of clothes is small but colourful. ;-) Though some things I have indeed purchased with AW in mind, like that crazy bright pink singlet top I'm wearing in that one IM... I happen to be wearing it at the moment actually, though it has faded a little now. *sigh*

Everette, those photos you posted are totally cute! :-D
                                    Ahh I remember that you have posted pics of of AW supplied 'items' although you've not worn them in a shoot, yet...

Click image for larger version

Name:	scratchyfrog3_by_backstageimmie.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	637572

tom

Comment

The Frog Queen LIVES. All Hail the Queen.

Comment

... OK! SO! We're done with "grunge" and back to Sue Ann's peeks at her world!

(OH JOY!)

1. Model's Lounge: Nearly what I might dream of: Limited seating and lovely/lusty women nearly sitting in each other's laps, hoping for the next few arrivals, for the shortage of proper seating. Uh huh!
                                        2. No clue but that floor is lovely!
                                        3. No way that's a kitchen. Come to my place and I'll show you a kitchen! Maybe looks more like a couple of famished models in a lounge groping their purses for a bag of peanuts, pretzels, even, anything nearly edible!

I don't know about this, Ms. Ann! What's the story?

I was doing way better with the pics of you and your fabulousness!
                                        oh i didn't look at those photos before. i just realised i'm in the 3rd one. see that suitcase with the clothes what im looking through. that's my suitcase from home!

Comment

Ahahahahahah! And here I thought the Frog Queen was dead and gone. Not so.

Comment

Well, it also seems to be the stage for this lovely shoot: http://girl-girl.abbywinters.com/mai...ile&model=1788

// penur

Comment

The frog outfit is pure AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                                                Ahahahahahah! And here I thought the Frog Queen was dead and gone. Not so.

Perhaps for your next shoot upon or return or maybe a interesting starting premise for an AD shoot

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Cryton View Post
                                                  Yeah, right. And all the models wear the same style (non-matching grunge), and happen to look totally different when they post their own candid photos. Then we have the model heard to ask "where does AW get all these clothes from", which made it into a video, and all the boxes of clothes we've seen in the AW offices.

Colour me a non-believer.

Heya non-believey pants!
                                                  I can clarify what the other chickadees are saying, it's totes our own clothes! I'll have to admit, some of the clothes I bring in aren't stuff I'd wear every day- tis because my everyday wear tends to verge on the ridiculous! For some reason, tutus and sequins and giant shoulder pads and spikey sleeves just aren't Abby style, but even if my bits and bobs are from my few-years-old wardrobe and not my hot to trot floordrobe, they're still mine!!!!
                                                  Ripley's Believe it or Not...hehe

xxx
                                                  Lynley

Comment

I prefer the models without clothes he he he ............

Comment

I found this topic and wanted to share these pics of me wearing the same skirt as in my Solo shoot. I love it.
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

funny quote)) so are there more than 10 shades of black for cars paint?

Comment

where is the frog costume?)) now I wanna see thaat!:P

Comment

Hi Tom
                                                            New model here,so I am curious if you are still around and intrigued about gal's vclothing!
                                                            Is there something you like speecially?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X