No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrrgggghhhh! Rachelred what are you doing to me! Harriet and Kaitlin are both scroching hot, but my quota of T3 is up...still if I saw them on the street I'll be sure to make the suggestion...

Comment

Stuff the quota I say!! Liandra you are to hot to be finished with T3s on AW. I want to see more of you.
      RR
      Last edited by rachelred; 15 June 2006, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paula
        i know that everyone loves a tier 3....... but what kind of tier 2 would you like to see and with which models?
        For Tier 2, I'm thinking outdoors! Like the Sian and Jocelyn one?
        Rachelred, Paula and Louisa would sure be out of this world. Two of the prettiest smiles on AW! If there is a T3 quota, Paula and Christiana has got to be closing in on it too.

Comment

bookmanz, ive reached mine..... but the quota is no big deal, and it is necessary..... there are other non-vocal members who might not like seeing the same girls over and over again, and considering you get up 3 tier3's of a model, thats better than nothing! I love a limitless quota, but i understand and agree with the need for one! the best thing that will come out of it, is putting new girls in the spotlight and they may become more confident to do the girl-girl stuff knowing that its not exclusive to the same old models all the time!

who knows, maybe after a period of time, the AW team will bring girls back yet again for more, but at least theres always new stuff to enjoy!

rachelred, i love your wishlist! it would soooooo fab if karriet could do some girl-girl stuff!!!!! mmmmm, harriet and christiana!

Comment

I would like to see paula and kate r,or juliet n, i think that the comparison in breast size would be great stuff to see.

Comment

bookmanz, ive reached mine..... but the quota is no big deal, and it is necessary..... there are other non-vocal members who might not like seeing the same girls over and over again, and considering you get up 3 tier3's of a model, thats better than nothing! I love a limitless quota, but i understand and agree with the need for one! the best thing that will come out of it, is putting new girls in the spotlight and they may become more confident to do the girl-girl stuff knowing that its not exclusive to the same old models all the time!
              Unfortunately I can see the reason for the quota as well, but it doesn’t stop the hope that we get to see more of models like you, Liandra, Anneke, etc.

I think that if some members don’t want to post it’s their own fault that their opinions and preferences don’t get heard, the boards are for feed back about the shoots, although it wouldn’t surprise me if Abby and the staff get plenty of emails about people dislikes and wants.

Comment

ha ha! yeh i bet they do get a ton of emails! theres probably a staff member just for that kind of thing lol..... the thing i love about the AW team, is that they do their best to cater for alot of people, while staying true to themselves and what they want out of the site!

im sure older models will be invited back one day..... who knows! but lets try and see how many new girls are interested in some girl-girl stuff! not be pushy or anything, but maybe they dont really think about it, and if we talk to the new girls more, they might like to try it, i think the tier 3 section would really spice up, with all the variety! and then nobody would have to miss the old girls

Comment

lets try and see how many new girls are interested in some girl-girl stuff! not be pushy or anything, but maybe they dont really think about it, and if we talk to the new girls more, they might like to try it, i think the tier 3 section would really spice up, with all the variety! and then nobody would have to miss the old girls
                  Great point Paula! But, I wouldn't dare call you or Liandra an "old girl" though, how about "recurring favorites".

Comment

I'm not even sure if these girls are interested in other girls, but I would love to see Debra and Melanie E.

Comment

bookmanz, ive reached mine..... but the quota is no big deal, and it is necessary.....
                      He Paula, so sorry to hear that you have reached your max of T3's here... But that doesn't have to mean that you have stopped seeing some girls in your own time? And what about you and Ava??

Comment

why thankyou bookmanz that is a much more flattering way of looking at it!

naked girl youre absolutely right, it doesnt mean that once a model reaches her quota she cant see other girls in her own time!!!!! i still have matilda and liandra on my personal wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Paula :
                          the quota is no big deal, and it is necessary..... there are other non-vocal members who might not like seeing the same girls over and over again
                          Paula, sweet thing... Most of the time I love reading what you post - but I think you're wrong about this. I'll go further - I think Abby's wrong, too. As far as I can see, as long as a girl is paired with other different partners, (i.e. not to repeat a T3 with the same one), there wouldn't be any danger of monotony - be honest : Have any of yours been identical ?

Comment

naked girl youre absolutely right, it doesnt mean that once a model reaches her quota she cant see other girls in her own time!!!!! i still have matilda and liandra on my personal wishlist
                            Wow, they are hot! I wonder how they would think of seeing you.... Any other girls that you have become "friendly" with privately since you joined AW?

Comment

hehe dacooper, i think its more of a case of lets sit back for awhile and let knew girls show their stuff...... im sure us "reccuring favourites" will return..... but i have to admit, i have done that much work for abby, im more interested in seeing some new girls too!!!!! lets me check out the scope, for when (or if) i make a return

nakedgirl, unfortunately no i have yet to get "friendly" with any girls outside of my tier 3's..... although sometime soon matilda, chloe and i are going to be locked upin a room together for 3 hours, lol, im sure things will get a little more than "friendly" pity noone here will get to see it *sigh* dont i just have the life :P ooooh, and when i did a masturbating shoot with liandra, i really really really wanted to kiss her, but was just a teensy bit unsure/shy about it, so missed the chance unfortunately! :P ah well

Comment

although sometime soon matilda, chloe and i are going to be locked upin a room together for 3 hours, lol, im sure things will get a little more than "friendly" pity noone here will get to see it *sigh* dont i just have the life :P ooooh, and when i did a masturbating shoot with liandra, i really really really wanted to kiss her, but was just a teensy bit unsure/shy about it, so missed the chance unfortunately! :P ah well
                                For three hours? I bet Matilda will have stripped your panties the very first minute! Can't wait to see the results on AW shortly afterwards...

Comment

Just to clarify, the shoot isn't for aw.

Sorry!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie
                                    Just to clarify, the shoot isn't for aw.

Sorry!

s
                                    Oh Susie, but I'm sure you will link us Matilda and Paula fans with that site once the time is there.... (or at least tell us where to look? Promise I will return to AW straight afterwards!)

Comment

Isabel and ?

Isabel looks so innocent, I like to see someone get down and dirty and nasty with her.

Anyone have any suggestions?

My list includes: Charlie, Hanna, and Rachel T

Comment

Originally posted by nakedgirl
                                        Oh Susie, but I'm sure you will link us Matilda and Paula fans with that site once the time is there.... (or at least tell us where to look? Promise I will return to AW straight afterwards!)
                                        Am I allowed to second that suggestion? Darn, for some reason, my pants don't fit properly now I've read that!

Comment

Originally posted by nakedgirl
                                          Errm... what site? Matilda, Chloe and Paula just plan on having a very fun evening/night out. Without videocamera more than likely, though just a picture of the them of them together would be nice. As far as I can tell it will be just another night on the town for the ladies

Paula will of course tell/tease us with it on her thread, but as long as I can read about Paula being happy I'm happy too...

Comment

Perhaps Isabel and Marie M????? Gosh she has luscious eyes huh!!!!!

sorry guys about the false hope with the matilda, chloe, paula thing..... no its not for AW..... and please dont ask them to give you a link either, they wont, and its inappropriate to ask :P you will just have to go out and find us, I might hint myself, after all hide and seek isnt any fun unless someone makes some kind fo noises right and besides, i myself do not know which website it will be going up on yet..... it will need to be categorised depending on the outcome, LOL cos who knows what will come out of it!

Comment

After watching the interview with Karmen on the weekend I notice a spark between her and Siobhan. Siobhan couldn’t keep her self from touching Karmen’s breasts (which is fair enough). They have both done separate T2’s but together they would make a cute couple and a great T3.

Siobhan I could always be a practice partner to get you ready for your T3 Swing by any time .

RR

Comment

Originally posted by overdale
                                                Am I allowed to second that suggestion? Darn, for some reason, my pants don't fit properly now I've read that!
                                                Amazing! My desk just levitated!

Comment

has siobhan done a tier 3 yet?

she's actually in england isnt she? so it will be awhile before more siobhan stuff happens anyways!

Comment

We haven't seen or heard much from Anthea recently so I'm hoping that she will return soon. Same goes for Marigold.

Anthea & Ava
                                                    Marigold & Marcella
                                                    Marie M & Antoinette
                                                    Antonia & Josephine S
                                                    Sanella & Elizabeth

Comment

Great list, Dave.

How about Marcella and Ava.

Comment

Fantasy T3

Ava and Jewell (the singer because Ava has a fantasy)
                                                        Portia De Rossi and Ellen Degeneres
                                                        Natalie Portman and Penelope Cruz
                                                        Susie and Verity

Comment

ooooh thats cheeky! and i lov eit! just imagine a susie and verity t3..... that would make so many people go nuts!!!!!

i think liandra and anthea would make a great pairing actually

Comment

Paula, you should a t3 with 2 other girls (Anthea and Alison P maybe ) haven't seen one with 3 girls in it yet, maybe you can start one up hehe

Comment

hey scrappy!!!!! welcome to the boards!!!!! please stick around for lots more chats

hmmm, as far as a 3-some t3 goes on AW its not something that is considered to work well..... but this thread is more a fantasy/wishlist thread, so we can just wish anyways cant we!!!!!

hehe my dream t3 threesome wish would to bei n the middle between liandra and matilda, or even just there in person, watching!!!!! yum!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X