No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How silly of me, how could i ever leave matilda out hehe.I can just imagine.... paula and matilda ...dangerous combination haha

Comment

Originally posted by paula
      ...just imagine a susie and verity t3...
      That's science-fiction, isn't it?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by liandra
        Portia De Rossi and Ellen Degeneres
        Cool! I've always liked Ellen Degeneres's looks... and her partner is HOT!

How about another decent-looking lesbian celebrity with a hot young partner...
        Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels, I'd love to see a T3 of them.

Helen Hunt and Jodie Foster are on Wikipedias list of Lesbian and Bi female celebrities. Now that pairing would make a hot T3!

Comment

Paula, are there any "famous" celebrities you wouldn't like to spend some quality time with? Leaving out the dead ones of course!

Comment

I'm really turned on by talented women.
            In the "What are you listening to" thread they've been mentioning a lot of women singers:
            Thea Gilmore
            Eileen Rose
            Tift Marritt
            Laura Cantrell
            Sara and Tegan
            Ayumi

They're all beautiful. I'd love to see them all nude.* Can you imagine a half dozen beautiful sensitive artists in a group T3? What a fantasy!

*For that matter I'd like to see most of the female under-40's at work nude also. I guess they're smart and talented in their own way.

Comment

Liandra! You cheeky monkey...

s

Comment

*falls over* i'm on ava's list! *flirts some more as it seems to be working* if that's an invitation, someone get me to AW - i don't CARE if there's cameras or not!

in fact, if paula or liandra would care to have a gabrielle for a day or two, i'm up for that too *g* oooh slumber party... damn, must stop drooling...

Comment

Originally posted by liandra
                  Fantasy T3

Susie and Verity
                  ...any t3 between 2 staff members would be hot i'd say. Susie, what about pairing up 2 of your "veteran colleagues" ?

Comment

Without a doubt, Mim and Kasia. Please.

Comment

Since they both possibly have only one T3 left, I think Ava and Matilda would be perfect together and would make one hot shoot.

Comment

hey guys i have a combination which im not sure will would work but it sure would be hot!!! i think susie and ava would make an awesome shoot. two gorgeous woman together. mmmm......

Comment

I like the way you think, Tamara!

Comment

thanks sometimes my thoughts run away with me. he he.

oh i had a great convo with jennifer last night and a question was asked along the line of 'if aw paid us heaps of money- to have a threesome who would the third girl be?' well the answer was not surprising as after lots of deliberation susie stole the votes and was declared the winner.

Comment

Winner!!!!

S

Comment

Hey, now! That's the kind of election result I can fully support!

Comment

Ellen Degeneres!!! Can I put myself down for a T3 with her??? lol Thanks a lot Tamara. Susie didnt need to know our 3some fantasies about her :0P

Comment

oh why not? lol love you baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                                      Since they both possibly have only one T3 left, I think Ava and Matilda would be perfect together and would make one hot shoot.
                                      Giga-seconded (and tera-thirded...and so on to the nth degree)!!!!! What a fantastic combo that would be!!!!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
                                        Giga-seconded (and tera-thirded...and so on to the nth degree)...
                                        You mean Peta-forthed, Exa-fifthed, Zetta-sixthed, Yotta-seventhed?

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                          You mean Peta-forthed, Exa-fifthed, Zetta-sixthed, Yotta-seventhed?
                                          OK, Peta I know well, but when do we get to see Exa, Zetta & Yotta?

Comment

nona and ava

Comment

there are just soo many girls, how can you find them and pick them!!???!! it's like a never ending search!!

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                                nona and ava
                                                Yes! But this doesn't just have to be a fantasy T3 does it?

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                                  nona and ava
                                                  Sounds good to me -- any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle
                                                    in fact, if paula ... would care to have a gabrielle for a day or two, i'm up for that too *g* oooh slumber party... damn, must stop drooling...
                                                    I cann't stop drooling.

gabriella and paula ...yes!!! yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                                      nona and ava
                                                      ava you need to just have a huge gang bang shoot and get all your fantasies out of the way. that would actually make a pretty good shoot. reminds me of this show where this girl just has sex with one guy after another.

perhaps you can wear your strap on and just give all the girlies what they want. ha ha.

Comment

I just thought of a pair I think would be dynamite. I would like to see Valerie and Kat(W) in a T3 together. Both of these girls are hot as firecrackers and I think they share the award for most beautiful hair on the site!!!

How about it girls????

Alleyes

Comment

How about Caliber & Shelly_B. Dont know if they would but it would be one hot shot if thet did.
                                                          Think it might be worth a try???

c

Comment

When will Isabel return

Hi,

Are you able to tell me if Isabel (redhead) will be appear again in the near future. Not just neccesarily in tier 3, but for anything?

Thanks very much

P.S. I joined today, and instantly knew the money was well worth it. Beautiful women, both mentally and physically. Terrific stuff!

Comment

Welcome to the boards, User!
                                                              I don't know if there will be any more Isabel sets, but I agree with you that she's unbelievably hot.
                                                              She teaches some other models some nude dance moves in the Salsa Girls video, one of my all-time favorites.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X