• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish for a G/G shoot

i wish to have Giselle ,Eddie and possible Hanna C in a G/G shoot

Comment

New girls on the block

A must see T3 is Dee Dee and LeeLee, as Tom said more eloquently than me.

Hey, folks! Don't be forgettin' Jaclyn and Kylie H.

Windsurf is speaking of an absolute dream come true if Alena does a T3.
      Here is a wild fantasy T3. Anneke, Haley F, and Alena meet up after Life Drawing Girls for a super sexy, three-way, girl/girl shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
        If any of these legends want to take one more trip along girl/girl loving lane:
        Kristin
        Um I haven't done a t-3 for Abby Winters, though I keep asking them

Comment

Originally posted by edie View Post
          New additions to list, keep finding them every where.

Everette
          Laine
          Alice G
          Tereza
          Cathy
          Denisa
          Samantha
          Cate
          Jasmine
          Mykala

Edie
          Ooh I never thought I'd see my name on a t-3 list! Right now it's not really on the books for me, but thanks for the recommendation

Comment

Lovely ladies

Hello all. This is my first time posting anything, so be gentle.
            First off, AW is the BEST site out there. Period.
            With so many beautiful and natural women on here, it's hard to list everything that would be wonderful. But I'm gonna try ;-)
            I have three lists (in this order): ladies that don't have a GGT3 and need to, ladies that need to have more, and the pairings. Here I go!

List 1 (come on, you gotta do a GGT3):
            Klaudia, Courtney C, Leiko, Nadya, Laria, Jaclyn, Laila, Roxy, Naida, Gem, Harper, Kailin, Gigi, Janie, Lyla, Janee, Marina, Meagan K, Rachel S, Hayley F(please please!!!), Kylie T, Hayden, Joanna M, Aleit, Monika, Arienne (goodness!), Julia M, Catrinia, Lisa T, Rebekah, Caitlin T,
            Irena, Mirabelle, Angelika (wow), Mercedes (no words), Evette, Aisling, Leisl, Kaitlin, Minnie, Amanda R, Florence and Lanae.

List 2 (more GGT3 shoots for you ladies!):
            Milena, LeeLee, Jacque, Joannie, Charlotte E, Navah, Hannah C, Iveta, Mei, Larissa M, Melita, Carla, Carly T, Juliette K

List 3 (please pair these incredible ladies!):
            Courtney C/Roxy (squirt, please?), Roxy/Navah, Hayley F/Milena (my ultimate wish), Hayley F/Hannah C, Milena/Meagan K, Navah/Klaudia,
            Iveta/Joannie, Roxy/Joannie, Charlotte E/Milena, LeeLee/Klaudia, Mei/LeeLee, Mei/Courtney C (another squirt?), Lyla/Milena, Iveta/Lyla,
            Julia M/Charlotte E, Kylie T/Iveta, Kylie T/Milena, Angelika/Hayley F (a second ultimate), Kylie T/Hayley F, Aleit/Hayley F

Wow, I'm tired. I know that some of these ladies are just solo shoots only and such, but they all have the ability to make some amazing
            GGT3's!!!

So if some of you models read this and happen to see your name, give it a little thought ;-)

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful one!

:-)
            Last edited by chocthunder4; 20 May 2010, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Great suggestion Choc, I would definetely second Kylie T/Hayley F, wow!

Comment

Hi Choc,

Thanks for putting me on the list... guess you're "ESP" must have been working, because guess who's coming up soon and has done a T3... that's right, yours truly!
                So keep your eye's peeled and hopefully you'll be lavished upon soon with a T3 shoot that i hope you'll enjoy!

Love
                Laila Xx

Comment

Originally posted by Laila View Post
                  Hi Choc,

Thanks for putting me on the list... guess you're "ESP" must have been working, because guess who's coming up soon and has done a T3... that's right, yours truly!
                  So keep your eye's peeled and hopefully you'll be lavished upon soon with a T3 shoot that i hope you'll enjoy!

Love
                  Laila Xx
                  Wooo Hoooo - eyes peeled and body quivering with anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by kronful2 View Post
                    i wish to have Giselle ,Eddie and possible Hanna C in a G/G shoot
                    Hannah C and I have already done a G/G shoot together

Comment

I know, huh?

Comment

You're welcome, Laila. But I actually should be thanking you!

Comment

Also what would be a treat is some classics coming back for a shoot or two with new models. AW has already done a few (Jilly & Lynley - yummy) and gone even further and done two classics (Jilly & Chloe B - intense).

So can you imagine pairings like:

Carla/Laila (there you go, Laila ;-0 )

Anneke/Leiko

Chloe B/LeeLee (FIRE!)

Phoenix/Milena

I could go on forever. And I wouldn't mind. But you get the idea. I don't think that doing these "throwbacks" all the time would be as good as once every 2-4 months.

A good day to everyone out there!

Keep up the fabulous work to everyone at AW

Comment

Anneke!

Anneke with Hanna C or Angie. A boob fest worth watching. What do you think?

Comment

Chloe B w/ Christina Hendricks from Mad Men

The resulting hotness would permanently melt the Earth, but tell me it wouldn't be worth it!

Comment

Immie and Kara D.

Kara D: "I have this little mole on my breast... I was recently told Immie also has a mole on her breast. I think sometimes I should do a shoot with her and we could compare moles. It'd be cute."

Two sharp, intelligent and articulate (not to mention beautiful) models together - hey I'd like this to happen just to hear the Backstage conversation!

Comment

Ooh Ooh Ivetta is an absolute MINX!!!!!!
                                  Had the hottest shoot with that cheeky fiend, it was utterly lush!
                                  I can't wait to see our shoot, and heaps more shoots of that spunky little babe!
                                  Shoot on!!!

Comment

Oh Susie...omnomnom!
                                    Susie + anyone= utterly lush.
                                    I vote a T3 with Susie and...Lynley!
                                    Yeh man...hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by chocthunder4 View Post
                                      Also what would be a treat is some classics coming back for a shoot or two with new models. AW has already done a few (Jilly & Lynley - yummy) and gone even further and done two classics (Jilly & Chloe B - intense).

So can you imagine pairings like:

Carla/Laila (there you go, Laila ;-0 )

Anneke/Leiko

Chloe B/LeeLee (FIRE!)

Phoenix/Milena

I could go on forever. And I wouldn't mind. But you get the idea. I don't think that doing these "throwbacks" all the time would be as good as once every 2-4 months.

A good day to everyone out there!

Keep up the fabulous work to everyone at AW
                                      Glad you liked our shoot chocthunder! I can assure you it was extreeeeeemely yummy for me too!
                                      xx

Comment

I would love to see an experienced vixen like Iveta, Carla, Lynley, or LeeLee usher in some of my solo favorites that have not done a T3 yet.
                                        Kylie H, Joanna M, Rachel S, Klaudia, and Leiko top my wish list!
                                        Hayley F and Jaclyn would be on my list, but I know now that they have done T3's, that will appear on the site!

Comment

tee-hee, flatspin, that's cute. :-) Hooray for us girls with boob moles... though I do admit that I wouldn't mind a piece of Iveta sometime. Susie would be nifty as well though.

Comment

Hannah C and Chloe B would be like the ultimate explosion of passion... A must see event.

Comment

Some pairings that could be awesome:

Also, I'm very much looking forward to seeing Hayley F finally doing what looks like a T3, with Mei.

Comment

Two girls I would love to see paired.

How about two cute ladies, Kara D. and Joannie. Mischievous looks and tempting eyes, mmm, could be some electricity.

Comment

Violetafan, I concur with a Petria/Klaudia pairing.
                                                  Please?!?!!?

Comment

Constance, with either Sylvie, Giselle or Iveta. I can't decide which would be closest to my dream pairing!

Comment

Unfortunately... this thread may need to change its name to Models you wished had been paired for a tier 3 g/g shoot... well at least until sometime in Sept.

So on that note I will say.... Melita & Blaire, or Fotina & Daria, Kristen & Leah, Roxy & Jette, Immie & Keilyn, Antoinette & Rosanna, Diana & Silvie, Kylee & Mim, Ally & Mykala ummmm and for an Aussie farewell Giselle & Sue-ann, Chloe B, Patience & Toby (well it is a fantasy list now why not put the super cute Toby in the mix)

Pinky

Comment

THE BEST PAIRING EVER... EVER!!!!!!

I want to see you Paula, make some lovely nasty sweet love with Cleo. Talk about a match made in HEAVEN!! The two hottest, cutest, most seductive hot babes to ever grace Abby Winters engaged in a kissing, boob sucking, clit licking, tribbing free-for-all!! IT MUST HAPPEN. Oh yes, it must happen. I'm growing some Texan wood just writing about it! I love you Paula- do this for me please!

Comment

MYKALA and JOANNIE -A pairing that would stop my heart!!

And for a hall of fame special I'd LOVE to see CARLY T and CLEO together.

Comment

Well, pinkie, I do admit to having a teensy bit of a crush on Keilyn... :blush:

Comment

Models I wish had been paired:

Well Immie and a whole raft of names I could mention. More Viola and Charlotte E would have been nice. Hannah C and Katharine F could come back any time even if they have done lots. I am sure there are others like me who would have loved more of the deeply sensual Evette. To get a few more sexy shoots with Laillie in. To see more of what Laria can do.

I think we are all willing Immie there by the power of thought, so hopefully sometime in the future she'll make that plane and we'll have big smiles on our faces.

Ah well when we get some new names we'll be able to kick this thread off properly again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X