No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping on the fantasy T3 bandwagon... EmmaR (me!) and Emma Thompson... she is one gorgeous, sexy, talented woman and I can't stop staring at her in any movie I've ever seen her in (ok, except Harry Potter - those glasses weren't such a good look). Damn she is just so beautiful and has a great smile.

Comment

Originally posted by emmar
      Jumping on the fantasy T3 bandwagon... EmmaR (me!) and Emma Thompson... she is one gorgeous, sexy, talented woman...
      Emma, even Nanny McPhee?!?!
      How about Emma T in Love Actually? I liked that movie, very funny, very sweet.

Comment

fantasy T3's hey....

i always said i'd never do a T3, but if you can hook up me & kate beckinsale or scarlett johannsen, count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz
          Emma, even Nanny McPhee?!?!
          Oooh... forgot about that one. Haven't seen it actually! But no, not such a hot Emma Thompson look... I n fact, I think it could possibly be even a little sick if I thought it was!! LOL But she is beautiful in Love, Actually - I adore her the most in Much Ado About Nothing though... 'sigh no more, ladies', indeed...

Comment

Jumping on the fantasy T3 bandwagon... EmmaR (me!) and Emma Thompson... she is one gorgeous, sexy, talented woman
            I'll check with her agent to see if we can arrange it.

Are you familiar with the actress Laura Linney, who was also in "Love Actually," I think? You'd look great with her too, Emma!

Comment

Oooh... forgot about that one. Haven't seen it actually! But no, not such a hot Emma Thompson look... I n fact, I think it could possibly be even a little sick if I thought it was!! LOL But she is beautiful in Love, Actually - I adore her the most in Much Ado About Nothing though... 'sigh no more, ladies', indeed...
              Hey Emma R, Emma Thompson lives over the road from me (true I promise), you want me to have a word with her next time I see her?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Neza22
                Hey Emma R, Emma Thompson lives over the road from me (true I promise), you want me to have a word with her next time I see her?!?!

OMG you are so lucky!! I can't believe that! If it's not incredibly sad, please tell her that I am a HUGE fan of hers down here in Oz! LOL That's amazing! But maybe don't tell her what I said about what I would like to do with her - that might be just a tad too embarrassing - for everyone concerned!!

Laura Linney, now who did she play? I'm not very familiar with all of the other actors in that film. Was she the gorgeous girl that Hugh Grant fell for?

Comment

She played Sarah, who was caring for her brother and rejected a beau because of him.

She's a great actress and I highly recommend "You Can Count on Me," set in upstate New York. It's an interesting study of a brother and sister who have had some tough times. If you rent it, tell us what you think.

Comment

OMG you are so lucky!! I can't believe that! If it's not incredibly sad, please tell her that I am a HUGE fan of hers down here in Oz! LOL That's amazing! But maybe don't tell her what I said about what I would like to do with her - that might be just a tad too embarrassing - for everyone concerned!!
                    I'll see what I can do ) - Maybe if you ever come over to London I'll intorduce you! (She's got a cute kid)

And Laura Linney is stunning! (and yeah alright, not a bad actress either)

Comment

I wish...Paula and Rosanna...boom I said it.

Comment

I am sure longing to see Isabel once again.... she and Toni B could trade dance moves! I mentioned before the pairing of Rosanna and Toni B, but favorite Rosanna would be much too close to the Scarlett Johanssen that Toni finds a bit too - much.

As Dad often recites - "if wishes were fishes we'd all have a fry"! Dancing duos, that's my wish.

Comment

ok, definitely would wanna see Elizabeth involved, maybe with the ever so cute Toni B!

next up, cos I'm a sucker for redheads, Virginia and the goregeous Fleur

On third, I must see the 4 Yarra girls get it on - Sian, Els, Joceyln K and Lilly T

And finally, sorry but too kinky and has to be said, Rochelle and Shae!!!!!!!

Comment

alright laura linney has her moments and i totally would if i ever got the chance, but please dont laugh at me or judge me but alright im gonna admit it, kate capshaw.
                            is you can count on me set in upstate new york? i thought it was outside boston they are always talking about worcester.
                            speaking of, i would do a deviations with mark ruffalo any day of the week. anyone seen in the cut?

Comment

Kate Capshaw isn't bad, don't know why you're embarrassed, girls I like aren't the ususal famous and gorgeous ones! Guess thats why I'm on here, girl next door, is oh so much better.....

And while we're on the subject..........Vivienne, Randy, Kaitlin, Vanessa Y in any pairing, any of those would be toooooo hot!

Comment

I think from what they've said in their videos or their written notes, it would be worth seeing if either Hayley or Andriea or both is interested in maybe doing a g/g shoot. Hayley certainly seems to show enthusiasm and Andriea obviously is into girls, I guess it just depends whether she'd be comfortable doing anything on camera.

Anyway just a couple of suggestions, dunno if others can remember any other models who seemed like they might be potentials from what they said in videos/bio notes.

Back to the pairings you'd like to see anyway, I was just putting a couple of names forward.

SF

Comment

Frankly armine and anyone with a pulse really....lol

Comment

Hey, I've got a pulse!

Comment

I've got four.

Comment

Originally posted by ava
                                        abut please dont laugh at me or judge me but alright im gonna admit it, kate capshaw.
                                        i
                                        Hey Ava, how are you gonna get Kate Capshaw into a lesbian affair?

PS /I loved you pyama!

Comment

Ettienne should have a line of girls waiting to partake...
                                          maybe Michelle R first and then who knows.

Comment

anyone who's visited my thread knows i would do ANYTHING for a night with alyson hannigan, (willow from buffy) or angelina jolie. or keira knightly. or kate beckinsdale. or...

Comment

All this talk about celebrities is a bit off topic, isn't it? I think the thread is about models being paired with other models

Comment

Jumping on the fantasy T3 bandwagon... EmmaR (me!) and Emma Thompson
                                                Originally posted by rachel_t
                                                i always said i'd never do a T3, but if you can hook up me & kate beckinsale or scarlett johannsen, count me in!
                                                Originally posted by ava
                                                please dont laugh at me or judge me but alright im gonna admit it, kate capshaw.
                                                doesn't sound so off topic to me, matchless? :P

Comment

Yeah, ok ... I can't blame you. A lot of those actresses would be on my list, too ... especially Alyson and Keira

Comment

Gabrielle mentioned the name Kate Beckinsale. Mmmm. A face so beautiful, you can't forget it. When I watch a film she's in, and she is off screen, I'm thinkin' get back to Kate!

Comment

What the world needs now is Randy, sweet Randy

Randy, and anybody else.
                                                      Randy by herself pretending to be with someone else.
                                                      Bookmanz veers back on topic with the name Randy.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz
                                                        Randy, and anybody else.
                                                        Randy by herself pretending to be with someone else.
                                                        Bookmanz veers back on topic with the name Randy.
                                                        Randy and Christiana.......... to finished what they started in pyama girls.

Comment

Originally posted by matchless
                                                          All this talk about celebrities is a bit off topic, isn't it? I think the thread is about models being paired with other models
                                                          Getting firmly back to that topic, I'd like to put in a plea for Nona and Liandra.

takochan

Comment

julia b/chelsea a

Comment

How about any of these for starters. I'm sure that I will come up with more.But what an awesome session any of these would be.
                                                              1. Liandra & Valerie
                                                              2.Gabrielle & Chloe
                                                              3.Armine & Gabbrielle
                                                              4.Anneke & Chloe
                                                              5. Valerie & Ava

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X