No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha at least one of the suggestions Sweatyfox made about me is going to come true :P I would really love to come back and meet up with some more models.. xx Noa

Comment

Yay, I'm excited to find out Noa. I am really excited about seeing your shoot with Gisela. I hope you do get to come back and shoot with some more sexy girls. There is something magical about you. I don't know exactly what it is but who cares, I feel it when I watch the shoots and videos and that is what is so nice.

I will be back with more lists soon.

It would be lovely to see Pippa come back for more girly sex too hint hint.

Take care,

SF

Comment

I would like to have Alyssa R back. Let's say in a threesome with Immie and Gina

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
          I would like to have Alyssa R back. Let's say in a threesome with Immie and Gina
          I would be up for that. Though it looks like she has found a lot of work in the business nowadays.

Comment

Wish list

Chloe B & Lacie

Lacey & Lacie

Comment

How about Esmeralda, Dahlia, and Uma J? I feel like their cheeky personas and sexual styles might go well in a threesome. I imagine toes and assholes being licked with wicked abandon.
              Lulu & Esmeralda would be sweet too.

Comment

Would vote for
                Gretchen & Irmina
                Noa & Gretchen
                Love Sabrina

Comment

Oh thanks, Sabrina! Might have to think about coming back then if I'm still on someone's wish list...

Hug you, G.

PS: I've received your Christmas parcel - thanks a lot again!

Comment

Gretchen! Lovely to see you back on the boards for the first time in a while. Of course, you'll always be on our wish list! I'm sure I speak for Sabrina and others when I say I can't imagine a day when I wouldn't love to see a new Gretchen shoot. For more evidence of how much you're adored around here, see this recent thread suggesting your return. Your beauty and loveliness are always welcome in Abbyland.

I must concur with the suggestion of a shoot with you and Noa. You two have a similar sweet look and charming personality. I can imagine you getting along really well with her. Have you seen any of Noa's super-hot shoots?

What have you been up to since last we heard from you? How is your music going? And is it prying to ask what Sabrina got you for Christmas?

Hugs, Massfan
                    Last edited by massfan3; 12 January 2014, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Hi Gretchen! I would dearly love to see you come back for more shoots if you are interested.

Comment

Hi Gretchen! I would dearly love to see you come back for more shoots if you are interested. Hope you are well and I would love to hear what you have been up to if you want to share in your thread.

Comment

The 80's TV series " Sabrina the Teenage Witch " is long gone but our own Sabrina seems to posses magical powers of her own as she Whooosh !...she makes Gretchen appear.

Nice to hear from you Gretchen...how was your India trip/experience ?

TJ xox

Comment

your still on a lot of peoples wishlist Gretchen

Comment

One of the shoots ( and this time a reverse role ) could feature Gretchen as someone else's first time G/G partner and the very, very rare opportunity to witness yet another first time cherry popping scene.

Comment

Adelle and Denna
                                Candice and Daisy B

off the top, but if I thought on it the list would grow extensively!

Comment

Update Gretchen

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                                  Would vote for
                                  Gretchen & Irmina
                                  Noa & Gretchen
                                  Love Sabrina
                                  Update:
                                  Noa & Caisa together with Gretchen & Irmina watching them
                                  or
                                  Gretchen & Caisa together with Juliette M & Irmina

Love Sabrina

Comment

Hey there,

Some pairings for sweet and lovely Gretchen.

Gretchen and Noa
                                    Gretchen and Tahlia J
                                    Gretchen and Irmina
                                    Gretchen and Sabina M
                                    Gretchen and Brooklyn
                                    Gretchen and Lulu
                                    Gretchen and Candice
                                    Gretchen and Tallulah
                                    Gretchen and Immie

Take care,

SF

Comment

Nice ideas

Comment

Gretchen and whomever she wants!

Comment

Originally posted by raiedefesse View Post
                                          Gretchen and whomever she wants!
                                          Amen! A short list of the girls I would love to see Gretchen shoot with: Noa, Irmina, Kylie H, Brooklyn, and Lotte.

Comment

I hope you guys can bring back Chloe B again! Hope she's not tired of modeling for AW!

Comment

Seeing another pic of Amabella on the front page enticed me pop this question:,,,providing she has not yet but is considering it or hopefully willing ,which model should be the one to pop her cherry first ?...wishful thinking , i know !...i'll go with Gretchen or Noa since they both shared that first time experience with us here.

Comment

I want a second encounter with Gretchen! Just sayin...

Comment

Aww...If I could pick only one AW girl-girl couple to have a second encounter, you and Gretchen would be at the top of my list Dahlia! Your shoot was so sexy. It's lovely to see you welcoming Gretchen back to the site. I'm as excited for her new shoot as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                                                    (((((( Dahlia ))))))....Yes !...and this time in a bedroom setting with soft white pillows and the scent of fresh flowers in the air.

TJ xox

Comment

There's never been a girl-girl redux shoot before, this would be a dream come true!

Comment

Dahlia! Hope life treats you well!

Comment

...but Chloe B did g/g redux with someone I think...
                                                          I'm glad you guys are excited at the thought of it.
                                                          @ Gretchen - I miss you!!!

Comment

I'm glad you guys are excited at the thought of it.
                                                            @ Gretchen - I miss you!!!
                                                            oh yes, miss you both

Love Sabrina

Comment

I just watched kami's new set. In view of her excellent body, and personal interests, I'd like to see her with Gretchen, or Renae D., or (best) Fenna!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X