No announcement yet.

Models you want to see paired for a 'tier 3'/hardcore g/g shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I allowed to say me and everyone? Because AW girls (seriously, every day I check this site and I'm always astounded at the beauty and joy of every person here).

Comment

It's so nice to see that Manon has taken the plunge and started doing girl-girls! Her upcoming shoot with Paulina looks very sexy. I have to imagine I'm not the only one now daydreaming of an all-Gallic shoot starring Manon and Lucie L, right? Just imagining the two of them speaking to each other in their irresistible French accents is making me smile, and of course they would look so very pretty together. Plus they can commiserate about both having worked with Paulina! Maybe some day...
      Last edited by massfan3; 21 March 2019, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adriana_e View Post
        I don´t know all models but with which girl do you guys wanna see me? hehe I am just curious about it !
        I want to see you with all the models coz i keep waiting for your video.. so any pairing is welcome for me hehe

However, I would love to see you with Bobbie, Juliana, Luciana, Paulina, Anjali, Lulu, Sondrine and list will continue..

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
          Hehe, I love when the models ask us this question, Adriana! Certainly you and Valeria are at the top my list, as discussed elsewhere. I also think you'd have a great time with your fellow South American Luciana, who is from Argentina: you two have a similar playful yet sultry energy. You would look great with Livia, since you both have the same beautifully long, dark curly hair. And Livia's best friend Nichole is another possibility: you and her are a similar height.
          Can't wait to see her with Luciana.. may be some sweaty sex!!!

Comment

Noa and Gala if this two girls will get back for more girl/girl, I will be in heaven.

Comment

How about Paola G and Chelsea K... xxx

Click image for larger version

Name:	paola_g007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	650425 and Click image for larger version

Name:	chelsea_k005.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	650426

Comment

Would like to see Mary J and Nichole
                Mary J and Marine
                Mary J and a guy
                Marine and a guy
                Nichole and a guy (BIG TIME)
                Thanks

Comment

The more models join AW, the more AW crushes I develop! I'm already very excited to see Sofia's first shoot that's currently queued up and I'm enchanted by her smile! I am entranced by Marine and Manon. I love how soft and feminine Galina is, and her pink rope is enviable. Kseniya's shoot is also so beautiful! So many beautiful women

Comment

Agreed, Maddie: AW's never-ending supply of gorgeous, crush-worthy ladies is wonderful. These are all fantastic pairing ideas for you! I can easily imagine you having a ball with any and all of them. You and Galina and her pink rope would be an especially adorable and sensual combination...

I always love to ask the models during playdates who they have on their girl-girl partner wish list, and I'd forgotten to post their responses here. Some of them have slipped my mind now, but I recall Tallulah mentioned that she loves watching Gala's shoots, and they would be perfect together. Two delightfully pretty, intensely passionate brunettes... *dreamy sigh*

Comment

Fingers crossed for scenes with either (or all) of those girls Maddie! I would love to see you with Laney as well!

Would also love to see young new models like Casey Q with a O.G. models like Rosa M or Chloe B (one can only hope she returns one day). Or maybe a butch-esque girl like Zina.

Other dream match-ups:

Billie T & Willa
                      Billie T & Zina
                      Gala & Rosa M
                      Gala & Willa

Hope to see a few of those girls return for more GG scenes.
                      Last edited by Redfox; 13 August 2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Well, there's no need to dream about one of these match-ups, because it's already a reality! The other ones sound very nice: it would be wonderful if Billie T, Willa, Zina and Gala return someday.

After being dazzled by Casey Q's girl-girl debut with Marine, I've been daydreaming about other potential partners for her. I think seeing Casey with her countrywomen Kate G or Rose K would result in a joyful abundance of Aussie cuteness if they ever met up. She would also look adorable with Mary J or Galina!

Comment

Well, there's no need to dream about one of these match-ups, because it's already a reality! The other ones sound very nice: it would be wonderful if Billie T, Willa, Zina and Gala return someday.

After being dazzled by Casey Q's girl-girl debut with Marine, I've been daydreaming about other potential partners for her. I think seeing Casey with her countrywomen Kate G or Rose K would result in a joyful abundance of Aussie cuteness if they ever met up. She would also look adorable with Mary J or Galina!
                          Now you mention it..I do remember their shoot! Don't know how that one slipped my mind...

Changed it to Gala & Rosa M.

Comment

I am really looking forward to seeing Mille whose first girl-girl just appeared on the schedule!

Comment

Would love to see Maddie pair up with one of the models she adores in either a GG or a GD. Just cannot see enough of her, so lovely and cute. Maybe Kayla J ?
                              Last edited by lantern; 22 September 2019, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Our lovable, effervescent friend Kayla was fully prepared when she was asked during her playdate today which models she might like to work with in future girl-girls! She pulled out her sparkly pink diary, where she jots down her AW fantasies, and regaled us with her dreams of meeting a host of her fellow models. Then she enthusiastically fielded suggestions from us about who she'd look amazing with on camera! I managed to take copious notes during the chat (hey, I'm a reporter by profession!), so I'm taking the liberty of posting them here: I thought it would be fun for everyone else to get a little tour of Kayla's wishlist. Also, Kayla mentioned that she and her fiancé/BG partner Jake will be honeymooning in Amsterdam after they get married later this month: perhaps AW can arrange for Kayla to meet one her crushes as a wedding gift! Away we go!

Ideas from Kayla: Roslin (she and Kayla are both so bright and sunny!), Mary J (ultra-cutie who worked with Kayla's DIM partner Lucia), Laney (everyone's dreamgirl), Hania (ditto), Andreea (Kayla's forum buddy who she'd love to meet IRL) and Zane and Celine (elegant beauties who haven't done GG yet, but there's a first time for everything)

Ideas from us that Kayla loved: Emilia (she and Kayla are both so cute and love bum play!), Elin (a perfect match of bubbly personalities with Kayla), guest direction shoot with Juliana, English roses Cornelia and Madelaine, and AW staffers Nichole, Misha and Chloe B

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
                                  Would love to see Maddie pair up with one of the models she adores in either a GG or a GD. Just cannot see enough of her, so lovely and cute. Maybe Kayla J ?
                                  I am so into this! Maddie comes across as someone I would get along with very easily!

Comment

Our lovable, effervescent friend Kayla was fully prepared when she was asked during her playdate today which models she might like to work with in future girl-girls! She pulled out her sparkly pink diary, where she jots down her AW fantasies, and regaled us with her dreams of meeting a host of her fellow models. Then she enthusiastically fielded suggestions from us about who she'd look amazing with on camera! I managed to take copious notes during the chat (hey, I'm a reporter by profession!), so I'm taking the liberty of posting them here: I thought it would be fun for everyone else to get a little tour of Kayla's wishlist. Also, Kayla mentioned that she and her fiancé/BG partner Jake will be honeymooning in Amsterdam after they get married later this month: perhaps AW can arrange for Kayla to meet one her crushes as a wedding gift! Away we go!

Ideas from Kayla: Roslin (she and Kayla are both so bright and sunny!), Mary J (ultra-cutie who worked with Kayla's DIM partner Lucia), Laney (everyone's dreamgirl), Hania (ditto), Andreea (Kayla's forum buddy who she'd love to meet IRL) and Zane and Celine (elegant beauties who haven't done GG yet, but there's a first time for everything)

Ideas from us that Kayla loved: Emilia (she and Kayla are both so cute and love bum play!), Elin (a perfect match of bubbly personalities with Kayla), guest direction shoot with Juliana, English roses Cornelia and Madelaine, and AW staffers Nichole, Misha and Chloe B
                                    Currently re-re-rewatching Emilia and Roslin's shoot....

"Stretching her legs wide apart as they play twister, Roslin loses balance and falls next to Emilia as they laugh uncontrollably. Down on the floor, Roslin's hand moves up Emilia's body, caressing her pert breasts as they get closer and closer together. Ardently undressing each other, Emilia takes off Roslin's panties, uncovering her long pubic hair.

Sitting on the floor, Emilia closes her eyes as she gets fingered vigorously by Roslin. First using just a couple of fingers, and then putting all four of them inside her as she moans in pleasure. Blindfolding Roslin, Emilia bends her in all fours to the ground and letting drooling on top of her bum, she begins to finger her from behind passionately. "

Comment

I love that this inspired you to revisit Emilia and Roslin's shoot! Perhaps I'll do the same now... Also, yay for highlighting Izzy's awesome shoot raves! I love her way with words.

Update after rewatch: OMG, Emilia's intense final orgasm and the way she whimpers "thank you!" to Roslin after it: swoon.
                                      Last edited by massfan3; 18 November 2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

There is a great moment in the Roslin Emilia shoot when Roslin pulls off Emilia's panties, looks down and says, "Oh, what a beautiful view". Love it!

Comment

It was so nice to visit with Emilia in her playdate today! She mentioned that she would love to more shoots and encouraged us to bug AW to have her back. So that's what I'm doing! Emilia said she thinks all the AW models are beautiful and would love to work with any of them, which was very sweet to hear.

She had one partner idea: Angie ("What a beautiful, sexy person!" she said), and that would be delightful, though I think Angie might be too big of a star in the industry by now to return to her AW roots. So we dutifully suggested some others: Nichole and Emilia's fellow German Gretchen, and Emilia checked out their shoots with a big smile. Kayla J also dropped by the chat to confess her girlcrush on Emilia, who looked delighted, so that's another possibility. Thinking about it after, I think Emilia would look great with Paola G or Galina. But Emilia's right that any opportunity she gets to return to Abbyland will be a joy!

As a bonus match idea, Emilia mused aloud that if AW is open to a playdate with two models, she'd love to play with her toys alongside her close friend and girl-girl partner Tiffany, who recommended her to AW! Since Masie and Satine set the precedent for that earlier this year, let it be known that Emilia and Tiffany would like to follow in their footsteps!

Comment

I just spotted over on Twitter that the AW Models account has posted this picture of Annabelle, who seems to be a new model, and I'd like to be the first in line for if she ever does girl/girl, please. Her red hair, her pretty curls, her lovely skin, her smile - I cannot wait already to see her first solo and welcome her to AW properly

Comment

This might be a first: a g/g pairing request from a model about a new colleague who hasn't even debuted yet! I 100% agree that this is a great idea: Annabelle is just beautiful and an all-redhead shoot with the two of you would be so dreamy! I think this might be Annabelle in today's picture of the day...but I'm sure we'll see much more of her soon.

Speaking of matches for you, it was great to have you along for Adriana E's playdate today! You seemed quite taken with her and it was fun to hear you float the idea of meeting her some day. I actually wasn't entirely sure if she knew that you are a model and that's actually a possibility. But maybe the stars will align someday! You two would look beautiful together, and maybe she could teach you how to walk in heels.

Comment

During Maddie's playdate today, the discussion turned to sex with multiple partners, and Maddie revealed that she's enjoyed lots of permutations of boys and girls, but had never had a girl-girl-girl threesome. Naturally, she said she's always wanted to do that and would love to do it on camera. We solicited several partner suggestions from her, which I'm recording here in the hope that AW might make Maddie's wish comes true some day: Kayla J, Emilia, Emma B, Lalia and Haley H. All outstanding ideas!

It's been about three and a half years since Alina, Daria and Ekaterina did the last GGG hardcore shoot on AW, so here's hoping another one is in the cards at some point...

Comment

Fully agree with a G/G threesome. We need one real badly

Comment

My current dream idea would be to see Vika enjoying erotic lactation sex with almost anybody. But my shortlist of favourites would have to include:

Teagan, Sarah A, Kelli or Paola G (with glasses).

Oh, yes. Or Abigail M. Obviously.

Comment

Those of us in Emilia's playdate today were privileged to witness her very first (virtual) meeting with Valeria, who dropped by the chat to introduce herself! It was so wonderful. Emilia wasn't familiar with Valeria's work, so she looked her up on the site, and her eyes absolutely lit up when she saw Valeria's pictures: "Wow! You are a babe! I love your hair." Valeria had lots of sweet compliments for beautiful Emilia as well, and the girls realized that they have a mutual friend in Chen, with whom they've both done girl-girl shoots. Their chat about how cute Chen is and their favorite toys was delightful, and became even more so as things got steamy. Valeria sweetly encouraged Emilia and all of us as we enjoyed ourselves together, and everyone left very happy.

Of course, I'm posting on this thread because Emilia and Valeria agreed that they'd love to do a shoot together, which is an excellent idea. They encouraged us to post on the boards to let AW know how much we'd like for them to be able to meet in person after all the fun they had today (whenever that's safe, of course), and their wish is my command! Emilia and Valeria are so amazingly sweet and pretty on their own, I know seeing them together would be a dream come true for them and all their fans.
                                                      Last edited by massfan3; 8 April 2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Those of us in Emilia's playdate today were privileged to witness her very first (virtual) meeting with Valeria, who dropped by the chat to introduce herself! It was so wonderful. Emilia wasn't familiar with Valeria's work, so she looked her up on the site, and her eyes absolutely lit up when she saw Valeria's pictures: "Wow! You are a babe! I love your hair." Valeria had lots of sweet compliments for beautiful Emilia as well, and the girls realized that they have a mutual friend in Chen, with whom they've both done girl-girl shoots. Their chat about how cute Chen is and their favorite toys was delightful, and became even more so as things got steamy. Valeria sweetly encouraged Emilia and all of us as we enjoyed ourselves together, and everyone left very happy.

Of course, I'm posting on this thread because Emilia and Valeria agreed that they'd love to do a shoot together, which is an excellent idea. They encouraged us to post on the boards to let AW know how much we'd like for them to be able to meet in person after all the fun they had today (whenever that's safe, of course), and their wish is my command! Emilia and Valeria are so amazingly sweet and pretty on their own, I know seeing them together would be a dream come true for them and all their fans.

Now that I have time I love to take a walk on the playdates ... I love to see the other models and I like to help a little to break the ice if there is any boy who feels shy to pull. Additional it is sexy that you have at your disposal two beautiful girls to talk, right? one in camera and the other in the chat box.

Thank you Massfan, your comments are always more than appropriate, I loved seeing Emilia and I hope to visit her in her playdates more often, she is a beautiful and very nice woman, I hope your wishes come true and we can do some shooting together hehehe (I think she He was also happy to see me).

Emilia !!! successes in your next playdates ... kisses from Barcelona.

Comment

That's so lovely to hear, Valeria! I'm glad you enjoy reading my comments. It's definitely super-exciting when the models join the chat: the whole playdate takes on an added sexy sparkle. Big thanks to you and Andreea and Kayla and Galina and Maddie and all the models who like joining playdates as much as starring in them!

I would be beyond thrilled if what I post here inspires anyone at AWHQ to think, "Hmmm...Emilia and Valeria: now that would be a great pairing..." But even just talking about the possibility is pretty fun!

Comment

mmm Emilia and Valeria, my goodness!

I don't know if this the right place to suggest this but after chatting to Valeria today I suggested that I would love to see her and her partner go at it for the first time when this quarantine is over. As i said to her, I think she would go off like a firecracker! Perhaps even some squirting for her partner and us lucky fans.

Comment

Originally posted by maddie View Post
                                                              I just spotted over on Twitter that the AW Models account has posted this picture of Annabelle, who seems to be a new model, and I'd like to be the first in line for if she ever does girl/girl, please. Her red hair, her pretty curls, her lovely skin, her smile - I cannot wait already to see her first solo and welcome her to AW properly
                                                              I Just read your comment and it makes me so happy! I would absolutely love to shoot girl/girl!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X