X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Kylie H

New Model: Kylie H
    Attached Files

I've been looking forward to Kylie's solo début and now only 8 days to go, 9 for the video, whose preview promises many delights.

tom

Comment

Beautiful- I do like a girl in glasses

Comment

It can't come soon enough for me - stunningly beautiful Kylie

Comment

Something about those glasses - so seductive.

Her smooth skin doesn't hurt either.

Comment

2 1/2 hours to go.... I'm getting excited

Comment

Any moment now.... the tension is building

Comment

Kylie is a very pretty girl and charming girl and she has a very lovely figure.

Comment

By Gosh what a beautiful debut solo imageset, long awaited and every looong second has been worth it, a delight to peruse in all respects. Kylie, a beautiful model with a radiant smile and long dark hair which is 'set-off' splendidly by the whites of the bedclothes and warm soft light from the window, a fine setting, the mirror and it's use by Jacki being especially delightful and lastly lovely colour combinations. Jacki, as is her wont, weaves her magic with finesses and artistry to conjour a set that does justice in full measure to Kylie and that comprising as it does admirably composed and lit photographs is a delight to view, both in the present and I'm sure many times more in the future.

tom

Comment

Madam..... I am overwhelmed.

Thanks Kylie, just wow, sooo attractive and desirable. Words fail me; you're totally my favorite model.
                    The photos are just stunning.
                    Wow.

Comment

What can I say about Kylie that has not been said? Perfect in every way, and 1 day to go for the video!!

Comment

what more can one say

Comment

Kylie.... wow what a stunner

I just can't get over your amazing beauty - totally shown off with a contagious smile

Just can't stop smiling myself

Comment

Kylie does it for me, with her beautiful smile, dark eyes, long dark hair, and perfect little figure.

A wonderful collection of Kylie's poses, and expressions. What beautiful images Jacki captures!
                            Last edited by bookmanz; 23 May 2010, 02:20 PM. Reason: Not done looking at Kylie pics yet!!

Comment

Very pretty and very tempting.

Comment

Been a member for years and never moved to post until seeing this set. Stunning, perfect.

Comment

Kylie is such a stunner and some very lovely pictures. She is simply amazing. I have so many favorites. Unsure of which to choose. I wish she would post again around here.

Comment

a great great set for a gorgeous stunning girl. wonderful great body and perfect posing.

awaiting more sets for this stunning girl.

<

Comment

Kylie, you are Beautiful .. I pray you will become a regular, you will certainly become the favourite

Comment

Loves to Kylie.
                                        There isn't any site like AW. And I really don't know why.

Comment

Dorothy Parker said, "Men seldom make passes at girls who wear glasses", but that certainly does not apply to this man or this girl. Kylie is beautiful, stunning, gorgeous and every other adjective that applies. Thanks for this submission and I'm looking forward to many, many more.

Comment

Her first IM was great. Her solo is amazing. What a beauty : perfect body and lovely face. Pleased come back soon.

Comment

Ahhh what a stunner. Loved working with Kylie. Again and again...you will definitely see more of this amazing creature. Hey kylie, next time you're on set I'll wear my glaaaaasses. Did you know we have the same? Can't wait to see ya little lady! Hope you like your set...you look incredible.

Comment

hmmmm....i think it's time i change my avatar too...i have no idea who that long haired, pierced lip lady is on the left! Hahaha...

Comment

Kylie is one AMAZING woman. Her set blew me away. Such beauty. Thank you and can I please have some more??

Comment

Oh wow! Kylie is such a stunning beauty. The shoot is amazing and I cant stop thinking about her.

Comment

A enthralling thoroughly enjoyable video that finely complements the splendid imageset. It is a delight to see and hear Kylie as, in conversation with Patience, she tells of some of her 'adventures' and experiences, her studies and computer games more generally. Patience, with her customary skill and artistry composes a splendid video, with fine use of the mirror and which is replete with fine scenes. Delicious close-ups of Kylie's beautiful countenance, views from over her shoulder as she caresses her breasts and later as she plays, the latter incorporating reflections in the mirror. My thanks to Patience, the team and Kylie, of whom I hope that we see much, much more.

tom

Comment

Kylie H said she was really nervous about the video, wanting to look good. There was no need for her to worry at all - she looked just as beautiful as she did in her stunning stills set. And what a warm and confident interviewee she sounded! Seeing her delicate features in explicit action was more than a little sexy.

Comment

Wow, just wow.

Hot, confident and into game design... talk about a fantasy come to life!

Can't wait to see more of her on the site.

Comment

Thanks everyone! It's so nice to hear such lovely things about my photos and video. I love knowing that people are watching and enjoying it, and that's one of the biggest turn ons while doing my shoots. If anyone wants to chat or know anything personal, feel free to shoot me your questions on my thread.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X