big changes at abbywinters.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post
    Anyway, I'm glad to hear it. Are most of the models you are recruiting Dutch or a mixture of nationalities?
    I am curious how you recruit your models, there must be a post on it somewhere, can whoever made it point me in the general direction of where it is on these boards?
    I'm curious about that too. As I live nearby Amsterdam, I was just wondering (and please excuse me for my Bad English): do you guys advertise in magazines I read, papers I read, or is Chloe just very active in talking to girls on the Nieuwendijk and Kalverstraat?

Comment

Hi Frankie,

Welcome to the boards. Thanks for the heads up on the next few months T3s, Chloe and Lailie the scrumptious icing on a very rich moist cake. Much to look forward to.

I've on occasion wondered about the possibility of an 'outtake' compilation if the crew and models are agreeable, which of course they are, very! but in a delightfully different manner

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
        ... There has been some excellent girl girl shoots. Some really passionate hardcore girl girl sex with hot models. My recommendations to look out for are as follows:
        Anna L & Danielle Y
        Blossom & Jaclyn
        Great to hear that Anna L and Blossom each have upcoming GG vids, as I've not seen them in any before

Comment

Hey Foolsfortune,

Yeah Chloe B & Lailie is a mouthwatering combination and it lives up to all it promises to be big time. Regarding Angie & Blaire and the candle wax footage. We are working on recovering that data. It is a time consuming task and at this stage we are not completely sure if it is still accessible. But we are working on it and fingers crossed. I will post a thread when I have a result and hopefully it will be the right one.

Ok take care.

Please let me know any other questions, queries or if you just want to find particular content I am happy to help.

Frankie

Comment

Hi Tom,

This is a great idea. We have actually archived a bit of a bloopers reel. I guess that is what you mean right? A lot of this footage ends up in the backstage videos of girl girl shoots, but certainly in the solo pod there is an opportunity to include this footage in a stand alone edit. I'll raise this concept and get back to you.

Stay tuned.

Frankie

Comment

Howdy, Frankie. I LOVE bloopers. A regular dose would be welcome.

Comment

Frankie, Thanks for the exciting update!

Comment

Hi Frankie,

Aye, it was seeing some 'bloopers' in the GG backstage (a splendid innovation) that planted the idea.

tom

Comment

Will you be making known that the model is either and Australian or overseas on each shoot? I would like to know before I downloaded the file.

Thanks in advance....

Comment

We have not identified a model's nationality before (as I am sure you noticed, not all our models were Australian), and we don't plan to start doing it. But I'd like to hear what other people reckon...

Comment

Guessing where a model is from based on the interview/talking bits can be quite fun

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                          We have not identified a model's nationality before (as I am sure you noticed, not all our models were Australian), and we don't plan to start doing it. But I'd like to hear what other people reckon...
                          I don't believe that is ENTIRELY true. IIRC there were statements in the rave or the shoot description or a model's bio that said she was Dutch, or German or visiting from whereverland. I grant you that it was not done as a matter of course. I personally would like to know the country of national origin.

Comment

I don't think the nationality matters a bit. The accents are lovely. And often the models identify their own country. But what I DO like are the occasional references to the shoot locations. (I'm referring to the outdoor locations. I think we'll all miss the lovely opportunities that the OZ countryside presents).

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud View Post
                              ...IIRC there were statements in the rave or the shoot description or a model's bio that said she was Dutch, or German or visiting from whereverland. I grant you that it was not done as a matter of course. I personally would like to know the country of national origin.
                              That is right, As I recall for instance, Sarcha I believe said she was from England or somewhere in Britan (it's been awhile), and I also there are the handful of American gals who have modelled with AW but still live in the States.

That's always been one of the beauties of the AW experience, that the models come from all over the planet and they're all the absolute best here on AW, and now with the move having taken place, I myself am confident that AW will benefit from being in a geographical area where there are likely to be many fine models of many nationalities there in that area who would jump at the chance to do classy, all-natural modeling for the best adult site on the Web, Abbywinters!

Comment

Like Frans I find that trying to guess a models nationality can add a wee bit of extra fun when listening to the dialogue. As BigSpud mentions there have been and still are occasional mentions of a models nationality in the raves as part of the general flow, most recently that for Satine's imageset.

Where I notice or think I've got it right from listening I'll add to a tag or create one, for example, English Girls or Scots.

Other than the above it's of no great import to me, fine if there, fine if not.

tom

Comment

I apologise, I should have been more specific. While we have mentioned a model's nationality before (and surely will do again, in a variety of contexts), it's never been a database field, where each model's nationality is recorded and reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                    Guessing where a model is from based on the interview/talking bits can be quite fun
                                    Depends how clued up you are on particular accents, ie I was able to pin down more or less exactly what part of Manchester/Cheshire Cassie was from (to her surprise!) but I wouldn't be able to tell the different accents from parts of Australia.

Comment

I don't know why but for some reason hearing a model speak English (as a native) makes a particular video set all the more erotic. That's why I'm somewhat concerned by the move to Amsterdam. Of course, you will be able to source some stunning girls but when they start speaking heavily accented English - or none at all - I think AW will have lost something very special. It's like when Sapphic Erotica moved from the States to Europe some years ago. The girls were, if anything, more beautiful than the American models but their inability to speak English robbed the videos of a lot of impact - at least for me. And that site also started to produce - and for all I know still does - formulaic and boring photo/video sets. The latter is not something that AW will do but I do worry about the language thing.

Comment

Most girls coming through (and in, heh) Amsterdam will speak English. Most of them will have an accent of course.. as do the Aussies I don't know for sure why virtually all the east-europe models in their movies don't speak. It seems that's mostly a directorial decision, different ideas of what's 'hot' I suppose. As for non-english speaking, I'm reminded of Valerie translating for french model Ariel, quite fun!

Comment

Frans is a Dutch local, but as a recent immigrant, I can say that Dutch models speak English just fine (often more precisely than Aussies). Maggada, I hope you withold judgment till the new models start appearing on the site.

I'm friends with Bailey from sapphicerotica, and can assure you that the silence is not directed, and frustrates him as much as you (and me, incidentally). We have a bunch of plans in place that ensure this will not be a problem for us, but our style of shooting and model selection and, well, most things, are very different to SE's.

Comment

Could the silence be broken by allowing the girls to speak to each other in their own language? That worked in some of Viv's movies. I'm told that subtitling is much harder and more work then you'd think though.

Yeah your style is indeed different, though SE does shoot amateur-models as well. They shoot with much more annoying close ups for starters, please keep *that* difference

Comment

I'm not a regular poster here. In fact, this is my first post!
                                              I was motivated to do a quick search on the forums after seeing a photo in the right sidebar of the infamous "Tourist's Clog" in Amsterdam!
                                              Whilst I share some of the concerns of the other posters here, I'd like to welcome AW to my hometown of Amsterdam!
                                              I'm sure AW will change in some ways, but with the same people in control, change will occur in the right way. Good luck to all concerned...

Comment

HI there AW staffers. I'm a late starter and just read about your relocation. There's nothing here that hasn't been said already about the sad move from Aus to Amsterdam. But it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out so I'm sticking by you guys. I'll miss the shoots of gorgeous women surrounded by gum trees and the great sandy beaches of Australia that Europe simply does not have. Good luck and keep up the fantastic work.

Comment

Just me being picky but the site title says "Made in Australia" - but it's not anymore!

Just something else that needs changing?

DP

Comment

Originally posted by depictmeuk View Post
                                                    Just me being picky but the site title says "Made in Australia" - but it's not anymore!
                                                    Which title, where did you see that ?

Comment

Here is the screen shot Frans!
                                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	title.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	639683

DP

Comment

Originally posted by depictmeuk View Post
                                                        Here is the screen shot Frans!
                                                        Ah, the title-bar.. yeah that should get fixed/changed soonish. Mind you, it was correct until very recently What to put there though; Made in Australia and the Netherlands, Naturally ? Not as catchy...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                          Ah, the title-bar.. yeah that should get fixed/changed soonish. Mind you, it was correct until very recently What to put there though; Made in Australia and the Netherlands, Naturally ? Not as catchy...
                                                          'Australian Made in the Netherlands' perhaps.

Comment

Abby Winters - going down under in the Netherlands?

Comment

Originally posted by paolaxa View Post
                                                              Abby Winters - going down under in the Netherlands?

LOL - that sounds good!

DP

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X