Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Redux: Hayley F comes back... (Video only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the delicious Hayley F and the Stairway to Heaven......

Comment

What a body! If one could be granted one wish by the mythical Genie, it would be to jump into the screen and spend a couple of sensuous hours with her. Another outstanding video. Well done all.

Comment

not much you can say -no words can express what I have seen ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Haley F is one of my favourite models here at AW. I always look forward to her shoots, whether they are solo, girl-girl or an IM.

Comment

Adorable, sexy, perfect in every way!

Comment

Haley F is always a favorite, and she definitely doesn't disappoint in this shoot! Wonderful!

Comment

A great pleasure to see Haley once again, gracefully and with an elegant beauty, gracing our screens and in a lovely somewhat innovative video. She takes us on a magical mystery tour of her abode, the only sounds being those of the background or the gentle rustle of fabric. The video is chock-a block with fine moments, one such, Hayley standing by and the reclining upon the polished back worksurface, hands sliding slowly over her body, caressing her breasts, the reflection form the polished surface adding a delightful extra element.
                My thanks to all concerned especially Hayley for this fine video that is a joy to behold

tom

Comment

I don't normally post, I like to keep my thoughts to myself. But the sheer wow factor of this video has driven here.

WOW, Hayley you are the most stunning beautiful and sexy girl on this planet and thankyou so much for doing that fantastic video. WOW
                  Last edited by dan_3634; 26 August 2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

A wonderful tour of the lovely Hayley! I did lots of rewinding. It adds even more pleasure for me to read a nice comment as this from Chahna in the Life Drawing Girls thread:

Hayley I believe is more gorgeous in real life! And a sweetie too!

Comment

Wow ! Wonderful shoot ! What a bum she has ! This set is one of the hottest. Thanks Hayley F and I'm looking forward to a next set.

Comment

Hayley F .... she has such a cute smile and such an impressive body - it's slim but oh so shapely.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X