Hottest video shoot on AW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hottest video shoot on AW?

I am new to the forums but have been a member at abby for a few years now. I just finished watching the Sue-Ann/Em girl girl shoot.... again..... The competition for "favorite shoot" is stiff but this one is by far my favorite. I think it is the hottest shoot to date on abbywinters. The playful banter, the sexy chit chat and teasing, the facesitting, the orgasms.... absolutely beautiful. The chemistry seemed to be perfect between the two of them. I am wondering, models and members alike, what is your favorite abbwinters shoot, and why?

Tough to pick a favourite, but Hayley F's second solo video is right up there.

Reasons I like it include:
    1. Hayley F's beautiful smiling face.
    2. Hayley F's slim but curved body.
    3. Hayley F's reflection.
    4. Her graceful movement and sensual self-caresses.
    5. The sexy noises her fingers make inside her.

Comment

I personally very much enjoyed Fotina and Zora's encounter. :-) Such a gleeful romp! But of course I'm biased, as I adore Fotina, and Zora's a bit of a champion, too. :-)

Comment

I totally agree immie. That video is beyond sexy. I especially enjoy the beginning where it is fun and playful but at the same time crazy sexy. Excellent choice. I am curious, is there one video that you have done that stands out to you above all others?

Comment

gojeemy, I wish I could point you to some sexy girl-girl stuff I've done, but I haven't gotten around to those yet. Nor can I say that one particular video stands out above all others - although there are some moments in the latter half of my first solo video (blue bikini, beach) which are pretty awesome, in my humble opinion. The video of my third solo is supposedly quite nifty, too, but while I do like it, it's not necessarily my favourite. My DIM with Leah is nothing to be sneezed at, either. :-D

Comment

Your DIM with Leah is brilliant, I am not sure it would be appropriate to go into details, so I won't, I will just leave it at brilliant

Comment

Well, it's there to be enjoyed. ;-) By the by, the moment I speak of in my first solo is at about 9:40.

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
                I personally very much enjoyed Fotina and Zora's encounter.
                I've not yet watched Fotina and Zora, but Fotina was very hot in her shoot with Julia B.

So much good content on AW, so little time.

Comment

Good mentions by all.
                  Maybe the the hottest solo is Jaclyn

Or the sizzling solo sexiness of Lailie
                  Talk about sex on legs. Lalie is absolutely delicious in her debut solo image set. She radiates an uncontrollable sexuality in every image. In her smile, her bum, her boobs, every aching part of her wonderful body screams sex and orgasm.These images are so good you can feel them, this set is an experience nobody should miss.

Double Intimate Moment? Angie and Fotina, who else?!
                  A backyard picnic starts innocently enough but Fotina can't be trusted around a gorgeous girl like Angie. Being fed grapes isn't enough for this feisty brunette, she needs Angie's touch to make her afternoon complete- but both girls seem to be thinking the same thing because the rug is cleared before they practically pounce on each other! The released passion is breathtaking.Raw, natural orgasms and heated passion ensue.Why don't you ask the girls what it was like? Both Angie & Fotina are always chatting away to each other on our super active forums!

Girl/Girl = Anabela & Kara D

I feel lousy not mentioning other sexy greats: Chloe, Cleo, Gabrielle, Giselle, Jette, Larissa M, Zasha...
                  Last edited by bookmanz; 25 August 2010, 04:22 AM. Reason: honorable mentions

Comment

Bookmanz beat me to Anabela and Kara D's girl/girl, which I'd agree is my all-time favorite. Vanessa and Patricia's g/g is amazing too. Giselle and Sue-Ann, Blaire and Larissa, and Anabelle Lee and Kara D round out my top 5 g/g shoots.

Comment

Giselle created a thread with a broadly similar theme some time back so I thought I'd be lazy and copy across waht I wrote there as it is still relevant.

In every photoset there always a number of images that for a variety of reasons catch my eye, a tribute to the finesse and artistry of the photographer , of course not forgetting the beauty and character of the model. These I link to when I comment and gathered together they form the tags toms pictorial peregrination and Primus Inter Pares, the latter a subset of the former and which also includes video. Both are works in progress in terms of new shoots. re-visits to the archive and in particular with relation to video, I concentrated first upon the images.

To be more specific, I’ll give some of the reasons why an image may catch my eye with examples

The composition or moment that the photographer has captured:- Violeta, Elfrida and Laila.

The sheer exuberance portrayed in an image, prime examples being Marcelle, Blaire, and Giselle

The ‘look’ (which can have many meanings) a model is giving to the camera or indeed another model and by extension the viewer:- Jacki, Harper, Em & Sue-Ann and Immie.

The sense of ‘fun times’ being had: - Giselle &_Sue-Ann and Lucy_H

The splendour of the location:- Laura_P, Klaudia and Chloe B & Sue-Ann

The sense of a story that has unfolded or is unfolding either in the shoot itself or the ‘fevered’ imagination of the viewer:- Cleo backstage, Katya_Y and Chloe b and Sue-Ann backstage

Keilyn's shoot on the wind-blown field and headland is on my faves list also Melita, Dana_B_for largely the same reasons as above, for intensity and passion Giselle & Patience's T3 is a fine exemplar, in all cases the movement and sound adding those delightful extra elements. They are tribute to the artistry and finesse of the videographers the beauty and personality of the models.

Then there are the Intimate Moments, my absolute favourite is Sue-Ann, a splendid melange of seeming innocence, wonder, chatting away to herself and sheer sexiness all rolled into one at a kitchen table on a hot day, throw in a delightful vignette when she talks to the spider, I can’t conceive of finding the like anywhere but AW. Likewise the non-stop giggles and playfulness of Klaudia & Rachel or for sheer raunchiness that was near as anything a T3 Angie_& Fotina

These are a few of my favourite things (sorry Sound of Music ), sometimes it is just one of them at others combination of some or all. In short AW rocks models, staff and members.

tom

Comment

I agree bookmanz, there are so many amazing shoots and beautiful models it is hard to just pick "the hottest". I guess it is like answering the question what is your favorite ice cream. Is there really a wrong answer? I find it interesting though seeing the variety of answers. The one common thread in all of the responses is that they have all been abbywinters models, and they are all beautiful, they are all real girls, sharing real, unscripted experience. That may be the very definition of hottest. I have rediscovered some incredibly hot videos by reading the replies to this post. Thanks for your imput.

Comment

Noelle's second redux is one of my faves but there are sooo many.

Comment

No mention of Matilda for Hottest video shoot on AW? O.K., what about these "I couldn't help myself" moments from Matilda - Shane and Matilda (which was planned as a Double IM shoot) and Liandra and Matilda (which was planned as a Solo Deviation)? The Triple IM: Katya, Liandra & Matilda is well worth a mention too.... Anyway, for those concerned with technical quality there was this apology from Matilda: "I'm sorry about the bad videography. I was distracted...."

Comment

I thought Emma and Valerie video's was pretty good

Comment

Ava & Marigold, two classic abby girls, at their naughty best!

Comment

I agree with Michelle, I love the shoot of Noelle in the autumn leaves. But Keilyn in the field was gorgeous too. There are two more I love on the basis of artistic merit rather than sexiness, and that's Violeta's second redux, wandering around that rusty ship, and Veronika's first solo, wandering through the flowers and under the bridge. Just wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling3 View Post
                                    I thought Emma and Valerie video's was pretty good
                                    I loved this one too!

Another one I loved along the lines of Noelle in the autumn leaves is this video of Kimmy picking flowers on the deck.

Comment

Or..
                                      Krystin from Sydney's explicit redux!

Comment

I have watched 97.1% of the GGT3's, and these are my 9's and 10's:
                                        Anabela and Silvie
                                        Anneke and Liandra
                                        Ava and Liandra
                                        Chloe B and Jilly
                                        Diana and Fuji
                                        Gabrielle and Christiana
                                        Irene and Chloe B
                                        Jilly and Lynley
                                        Jilly and Nadine
                                        Laurin and Marigold
                                        Mim och Jacqui
                                        Valerie and Emma R
                                        Fotina and Julia B
                                        Julia B and Sahara

Comment

too many too remember but i would have say melodie's only video. really hope she comes back

Comment

Gabrielle and Jamie will always hold a special place in my heart and, uh, loins because it was the first girl/girl vid I saw on here. Others have been Liandra and Matilda - I think they tried to kill each other, and Angie and Chloe B - 2 goddesses going at it in a horse stall.

Comment

lailie and chole B is about the sexiest video I have ever seen on this or any other site. Not only are thee 2 of the sexiest bustiest and prettiest women here but th way they build from orgasm to orgasm and then adding a double IM which ends with them kising nd hlding each other. This video is my dream of the best girl/girl love making i can even imagine.

Comment

In addition to the aforementioned videos, Carly T and Hannah, Kara D and Zasha, Carys and Fotina, Cleo and Keilyn, Cassie and Keilyn, Chloe B, Kiki and Larissa, Blaire and Larissa, Kylie H and Satine, Kylie H and Renae, Jada and Noa, Renae D and Yara

Comment

Wow, so many to choose from. These ones stand out to me as particularly hot, though:

A few nervous giggles before a stolen, passionate, breathless kiss that releases a tidal wave of lusty desire and finger-licking, face-reddening goodness...Melita's first time in front of the camera in many months, her stunningly beautiful orgasms both raw and delicate, explosive and subtle. A must watch video!

A stolen moment, this video looks like Tricia L just locked her office door and had a wank when she was supposed to be working... her panties pushed down around her ankles and hands reaching up under her skirt, soft sharp moans and pleasure-filled cries will put you on the edge of your seat.I'll never look at desk chairs the same way...

Aussie Laura joins Elsbeth in this double intimate moment. These two blondes are laying on the floor teasing their beautiful bodies by touching and creasing their soft smooth skin.Soon enough the two pale cuties get naked and start exploring their bodies. Laura has small areolas and hard erect nipples, Elsbeth is small, tiny and adorable, one things for sure... this is an arousing intimate moment.

Spin the bottle with four naturally gorgeous and unstoppably horny girls is always going to end well for all involved. In this Klyie spins and lands on Annabelle who is more than happy to oblige the necessary kiss, a kiss which soon evolves into something much more sexual.Dragging one another into the bedroom Kylie and Annabelle waste no time in diving into each other, Annabelle slides her tongue down to Kylie's beautiful shaved pussy, whilst Kylie runs her hands over Annabelle's small slim body, grabbing and playing with her small breasts to further arouse the situation!

Comment

Hi,

There are really great films at AW, so the selection is difficult.

I do not know why, but the shoot with Gabrielle & Jamie I could look every day.
                                                    Surprisingly, this shoot contains all facets of lesbian eroticism.

Indescribable tenderness, intense kissing with tongue playing , the tender love whisper, the beautiful orgasm of Gabrielle and the tender afterglow are still worth seeing today. You can see and feel intense how much horny and fun it makes Jamie, to bring the girlfriend to the orgasm. She does not want to stop. In addition, the expectant eye contact from Gabrielle to Jamie. What particularly impressed me is the sentence of Gabrielle "I can not any more". That sounds like real satisfaction.

Here it is not important how many orgasms or positions are shown. Here only the tenderness and the true passion is decisive.
                                                    If these scenes were not authentic, it would be a perfect actor's performance. But i don't know about this.
                                                    In this shoot you can say: A perfect day.

I wish it was in uncut version and in better quality.

In the IM shoots I like the scenes with "Irene & Sahara" as the best.
                                                    The same arguments apply as described above.
                                                    Just as Sahara satisfies her girlfriend is amazing.
                                                    She knows exactly what places are sensitive to her and how she can postpone the orgasm.

Comment

Originally posted by violetafan View Post
                                                      Tough to pick a favourite, but Hayley F's second solo video is right up there.
                                                      Seems that link is outdated -- now https://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/hayley_f_2

Comment

Delighted to see someone shares my passion for Hayley F, one of my top two or three all time great AW girls. If you want proof that a girl can be stunningly sexy without masturbating to orgasm, look at her videos - mind you, if you do want orgasms, and fabulous girl/girl shoots, look at Hayley too! I guess it's too much to hope that she might come back.

Comment

Originally posted by akksakks View Post
                                                          I do not know why, but the shoot with Gabrielle & Jamie I could look every day.
                                                          Surprisingly, this shoot contains all facets of lesbian eroticism.

[...]

I wish it was in uncut version and in better quality.
                                                          I agree with your comment. Still my favorite after all these years.

The version on Girls in Love feels largely uncut at 55+ minutes.

Comment

One of my favorite G/G shoots is Anjali and Yale. Also, I loved Anjali and Yara where Anjali orgasms a second time while Yara plays the piano for her.
                                                            But I keep going back to all three of these models and their shoots overall are very hot, with both G/G and G/B

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X