Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ConnorSir View Post
    Hi Michelle,

Why stick at two? Any triple IM would be great (like the one with Katya Y instructing 2 others) but why stop at three. I once saw something on TV about a 'womans sexuality' class in which women are encouraged to get in touch with their sexuality by masturbating together. There were about a dozen of them sitting or lying in a ring. Of course, it being on telly we didn't see very much but I'd love to have seen more. It could be a T1 'girl-girl' called 'Masturbating Girls'
    Hey ConnorSir have you checked out www.dodsonandross.com. Betty Dodson runs Bodysex workshop which are just that! Women (about 10) in a circle learning different masturbation techniques, showing off their vulvas to each other and masterbating to many many orgasms. They have one filmed for sale on the website and it's certainly an idea for an AW shoot

Comment

Lina is right, that would be a great idea.
      Another one is: give them a sybian machine to play with

Comment

I'd love to see more Double IMs like this one, http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...a_p/video/clip, where Laria and Laura P can hear but not see each other. Or a splitscreen vid with 2 girls (or more, I'm not picky!) Skyping with each other. Or a "control" IM vid where one girl directs the other on when and how to touch herself (I'm thinking something more playful than bossy, but imagining a "bossy" version just now made me hot so again, not picky!). Maybe the one giving directions is fully clothed (I just recently learned there's a tag for this, "CFNF!") and maybe after the first girl gets hers the switch roles?

But mostly just keep doing what you're doing because I love everything you do! Masie, I'd love to kiss you!

Comment

Hi Paula

You might like to check out these DIM's where the models are on the phone:
          This is a definite departure from past Intimate Moments videos, but I liked it. Ren & Shaminee are having phone sex. They're friends who like teasing one another and soon all their clothes are on the floor and they're masturbating. They continue their sexy talk until they both come at almost the same time.

Crystal is a very cute English girl with a sexy curved body and round, big breasts. Her friend Kiana is an English sexy chick with slender body, beautiful boobs and lovely, curly hair.Crystal just get a new toy and decided to call Kiana to let her know. Both are very excited about it, Crystal is describing how the toy looks and how is working. After a few minutes of talking Kiana encourages Crystal to masturbate on the phone.If you are interested if Kiana gets horny and starts masturbating as well than take a look to this video!

or this one with the same model on split screen
          Now this is an Double Intimate Moment with a twist. Something a little bit different. The irresistible Agnes stars in this video with herself! Watch this sexy Asian get intimate and frisky twice over at the same time! Masturbating on the bed and on the chair. This is a super sexy intimate moment, and i guarantee your eyes will not know where to look. Her tight little body, small boobs, toned stomach, and fully shaved vagina makes this a definite must watch masturbation video.Be sure to stop by the forum and let us know what you think of this "double" intimate moment with a twist.
          Last edited by boomertoo; 15 January 2015, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Thanks! I'll be sure to do that!

Comment

Well, I've been playing with ideas for a while and thought why not step out of my comfortable own thread and share them. Now, funny enough I have a sort of bath themed thing going on when I thought of these. I was actually having a bath so that might explain it.

Okay so, I had one solo idea which may or may not work. Something along the lines of the model getting into the bath and washing herself, lots of foam and stuff looks real nice I imagine. And through touching her body she might get a little turned on and starts touching herself.

Then there are two double, which would probably work as well for girl girl. I should really stop rambling and just present the ideas.

The two girls get into the bathroom, dressed and made up like they just came back from a party, take off the make-up and their clothes before showering together. Which can lead to whatever.

Start off with one girl taking some selfies, maybe getting a bit saucy with the pictures when friend walks in on her and leads to something, again.

Comment

Ohhhhhh, I like both of those!

Comment

Hi Mirai

After reading your post I think you're getting a "bit saucy" yourself!

Like the ideas. Wonder if AW would allow make-up just for the first few moments?

More ideas please and would be so great to see you again soon - any chance of that?

Comment

Originally posted by boomertoo View Post
                    Hi Mirai

After reading your post I think you're getting a "bit saucy" yourself!

Like the ideas. Wonder if AW would allow make-up just for the first few moments?

More ideas please and would be so great to see you again soon - any chance of that?
                    There is a good chance of that, indeed. As I'm typing I'm actually on my way to HQ. Which makes it sound if I'm some sort of super important government agent, haha. Agent 003 reporting for duty.

Comment

Hi

I like DIM videos much more than full lesbian on girl-girl videos. Of course I love the touching during masturbation like this http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...y/irmina_sadie. The angle their bodies form is perfect and it allows they see each other and the viewer have a full sight of them.
                      The interaction is for me, exception for one point: the girls don't touch each other at their pussies. I know such thing it's not common on DIM videos because I suppose one girl don't want disturb her partner touching her vagina. Besides that, she's probably focused on trying to give pleasure to herself.
                      In other hand, touching each other's pussies during DIM videos may be not allowed because it must just happen on girl-girl videos. I'm not talking about mutual masturbation, but sometimes a girl at the peak of her pleasure may be tempted to touch her partner in a more intimate way.

Comment

I keep forgetting that I have a suggestion to post here: Lotte and Noa. Lotte would really like to play with Noa, and I think there could be some sweet chemistry there.

Comment

Been a while, but I did kinda promise I'd mention this, so: Could AWHQ consider a Lotte / Maia DIM? They both seem interested, so...

Comment

Ever think of one where a couple of the girls watch some erotica together and comment on it as they play with themselves?

Comment

Hi Michelle I have a keen idea for some group work - I'd like to see a group of girls at 10 pin bowling - strarting in sexy sports gear then slowly getting each other nude - the bowling body movements could be awesome - the occasion would develop into an orgy between them in the stalls - would be great to see a couple of observering girls who get turned on themselves. I hope you will give serious consideration to this fantasy

Comment

Agree

This one of the best IM. Would like to see more. Very pretty ladies.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X