No announcement yet.

GIRL-GIRL VIDEO IDEAS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about two girls in a dessous shop testing some stuff, and look at each other. After buying some things they go home and show the things to a third girl and then they have some pleasure together?

Also i find the videos at the beach very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by sirjacob View Post
      Not an idea for a shoot but for a location. If you all survive a winter in Amsterdam - it can be bitterly cold when a north wind blows off the sea - take a trip to the Calanques, just east of Marseille near Cassis - miniature fjords of white limestone plunging into a blue, blue sea. Just the background for tanned bare bodies. Good to see you sailing under your own colours, Michelle. Be proud of your talents. Interesting how that name suits you better. Oh, just thought of a situation for a shoot. A thriller film I saw a couple of years ago on a rainy evening in France when there was nothing else to do (honest) had as a heroine a girl who always seemed to wear a dildo under boy pants ready to pleasure her girlfriend and others. Bit naughty but it might be suitable for 'after dark'? Hope everything works out well for you all in old Europe.
      Interesting indeed. Adding the AD scenario right now...

What else you got up your sleeve sir?

Comment

Originally posted by lcpbrazil02 View Post
        I d like see video Girl-Girl, with flexing muscles...One girl flex her muscles to the other girl kiss and touch....The videos of hardcore of Abby are beeing repetitive. It will be nice if make a section with 'fetishe videos', that like worshiping muscles. The models that could be make this videos:

Take a look of this vid, for example:
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Take a look of this pic, to have idea:

Now, imagine Carly T., Annabelle Lee, Blanka, etc...flexing their muscles to other touch...it will be very nice...

What do u think abt this sugestion??

Tx
        Luciano.
        Sure thing. It is very sexy when girls flex their muscles. I can't wait til we start shooting GG again, Jacki and I are going to put all these ideas into action.

Thank you so much for your input everybody! but still, as always I want more more more...

Comment

Hi Michelle

Following on, somewhat belatedly, from my post in Solo... an outdoor urban T3 perhaps similar to Kiki and_Lou_Ellyn or maybe starting outdoors as the models traipse or skip gleefully hand in hand through the streets pausing for 'refreshment' in the occasional doorway as in Cleo and Larissa_M

Even more belatedly another 3 model T3 would go down (if I may be excused use of the term) very well indeed, maybe even a variation on the 'sleeping' Jette premise.

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 10 October 2010, 06:41 AM. Reason: even more belatedly 3GT3

Comment

How about a full-on GG orgy?

Basically, you get as many models in the same room as you can, add some wine, maybe some nibbles and let nature take it's course. You could maybe hire a DJ to give it a party atmosphere.

P.S. To whomever it was that suggested the strapon idea: Yes, yes and HELL YES!

Comment

What about 2 or 3 girl are in a swimming pool and swim around. After a few minutes they step out the water and we see there sexy bodies in a swimsuit. They undress each other and after some kissing and licking they go back to the water and have a nice session underwater. And please no small private pool........

Comment

Nice idea froggy.

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                  What about 2 or 3 girl are in a swimming pool and swim around. After a few minutes they step out the water and we see there sexy bodies in a swimsuit. They undress each other and after some kissing and licking they go back to the water and have a nice session underwater. And please no small private pool........
                  Shooting underwater, Michelle will like the challenge Heh, this does remind me of Abby ranting about a certain water-proof case she bought for the video-cameras years ago. It didn't exactly work as it should, something the seller was informed of in no uncertain terms Also, no audio under water.. not sure I'd like that.

come to think of it, no air underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Shooting underwater, Michelle will like the challenge Heh, this does remind me of Abby ranting about a certain water-proof case she bought for the video-cameras years ago. It didn't exactly work as it should, something the seller was informed of in no uncertain terms Also, no audio under water.. not sure I'd like that.

Okay if they can´t do it at the water; they can do audio over the water; what about a session in the snow? And after sitting in front of a nice fire?

And i think it´s time to see a shaving again......

Comment

Another suggestion:

A girl sits in what she thinks is an empty train carriage. Having had a rough day at work she decides to indulge in a little "stress relief". She gets caught up in her own fantasies and doesn't realize another sexy girl has enterd the carriage who decideds to sit next to her. Maybe even throw in a female ticket collector who catches them but instead of admonishing them for their behaviour, she observes from the back of the carriage, possibly even indulging in a bit of her own "stress relief."

Comment

Originally posted by oktayne70 View Post
                        Another suggestion:

A girl sits in what she thinks is an empty train carriage. Having had a rough day at work she decides to indulge in a little "stress relief". She gets caught up in her own fantasies and doesn't realize another sexy girl has enterd the carriage who decideds to sit next to her. Maybe even throw in a female ticket collector who catches them but instead of admonishing them for their behaviour, she observes from the back of the carriage, possibly even indulging in a bit of her own "stress relief."
                        I love it! Now all we need to do is find an empty train...

Michelle
                        (aka Patience)

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                          I love it! Now all we need to do is find an empty train...

Michelle
                          (aka Patience)
                          Happy hunting, I'm sure somewhere there'll be a carriage

I was browsing the awesome archive and spotted a picture that may serve to illustrate one of the difficulties of shooting a T3 with three models, namely one may get/feel left out if the other two get really into each other

tom

Comment

You are a goodie Tom, we shot a couple of awesome solos again today which should be going live very shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                              Sure thing. It is very sexy when girls flex their muscles. I can't wait til we start shooting GG again, Jacki and I are going to put all these ideas into action.

Thank you so much for your input everybody! but still, as always I want more more more...
                              Michelle, I d love see videos like that...with girls flexing their muscles....this idea is so great, i think so...

I am waiting it for years....

Comment

You are a goodie Tom, we shot a couple of awesome solos again today which should be going live very shortly!
                                That is good news, it must feel great to get out and start shooting again, hopefully regularly. I imagine at some point inducting new videographers / photographers into the inimitable Abbyway

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post

Hey Frans,

I think it is still floating around somewhere. no pun intended. We have all been wanting to do water themed shoots for a while, and now I think seeing as though it's going to be bloody freezing we may have to wait until next summer. The ideas are endless; surfing, snorkeling, floating around on lilos, blow up boats, wetsuits!!, blow up trampoline middle of ocean etc.. etc..

m

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                    That is good news, it must feel great to get out and start shooting again, hopefully regularly. I imagine at some point inducting new videographers / photographers into the inimitable Abbyway

tom
                                    This is true, we are getting newbies really soon, and I am really excited to learn from them and see what cool new ideas they can contribute to the site and you members will be able to interact with them also, so make sure you give them a loving welcome when they do arrive!

MF

Comment

I personally would prefer that there was no forced scenario, fine line before it turns into a "private" style acting shoot. My preferrence would be that the girls are just let loose with no direction at all, so we see something as real as it can be with cameras and lights all around.

In saying that and to slightly contradict myself, I did enjoy the Keilyn and Larisa M where they didn't see each other before the shoot so we got the excitement nervous build up and then straight into it. I don't know if the fact the video was done first on that one so we got to see that nervous energy and excitement when normally its relieved during the stills.

not being alot of help I know... just sharing the ramblings of my confused mind.

Pinky

Comment

This is true, we are getting newbies really soon, and I am really excited to learn from them and see what cool new ideas they can contribute to the site and you members will be able to interact with them also, so make sure you give them a loving welcome when they do arrive!

MF
                                        Oh no fear of there not being a pipingClick image for larger version

Name:	Scot piper.gif
Views:	30
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	639688 hot Highland welcome.

Hehe looking at the Behind the scenes with Marina it seem Pinky get his wish, she gets let loose with your camera

Yaayy! Yaaayyy!! thrice Yaayyy Marina's stills set is up and soon we may see what she did with the camera

I like the idea of blow up boats, potential for lots of fun and watery frolics, perhaps a race down to the waters edge to blow up boats and then paddle across the water bumping splashing... Maybe if the boats are slightly too small for the models.

tom

Comment

I was thinking just then about scientific research into eye contact that I heard of on the Australian tv show Catalyst. To quote from their website:
                                          "Studies have shown that the most emotionally loaded act possible is meeting the gaze of someone you find attractive. In research conducted at the State University of New York, strangers who gazed into each other’s eyes for just four minutes confessed to feeling a strong attraction. Some even went on to fall in love."
                                          I think the intimacy and affection in some of the girl-girl shoots is a huge part of what makes them wonderful, what if the models looked into each other's eyes for three or four minutes before doing a shoot? Might be worth trying just as an experiment?

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                            Oh no fear of there not being a piping[ATTACH]26610[/ATTACH] hot Highland welcome.

Hehe looking at the Behind the scenes with Marina it seem Pinky get his wish, she gets let loose with your camera

Yaayy! Yaaayyy!! thrice Yaayyy Marina's stills set is up and soon we may see what she did with the camera

I like the idea of blow up boats, potential for lots of fun and watery frolics, perhaps a race down to the waters edge to blow up boats and then paddle across the water bumping splashing... Maybe if the boats are slightly too small for the models.

tom
                                            Next summer I am buying a whole bunch of blow up boats and are going to have a mini olympics in the canals! Oh maybe we can do a shoot as well...

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic27 View Post
                                              I was thinking just then about scientific research into eye contact that I heard of on the Australian tv show Catalyst. To quote from their website:
                                              "Studies have shown that the most emotionally loaded act possible is meeting the gaze of someone you find attractive. In research conducted at the State University of New York, strangers who gazed into each other’s eyes for just four minutes confessed to feeling a strong attraction. Some even went on to fall in love."
                                              I think the intimacy and affection in some of the girl-girl shoots is a huge part of what makes them wonderful, what if the models looked into each other's eyes for three or four minutes before doing a shoot? Might be worth trying just as an experiment?
                                              Great idea!! I love the intensity when looking directly into someones eyes...consider it done.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                I personally would prefer that there was no forced scenario, fine line before it turns into a "private" style acting shoot. My preferrence would be that the girls are just let loose with no direction at all, so we see something as real as it can be with cameras and lights all around.

In saying that and to slightly contradict myself, I did enjoy the Keilyn and Larisa M where they didn't see each other before the shoot so we got the excitement nervous build up and then straight into it. I don't know if the fact the video was done first on that one so we got to see that nervous energy and excitement when normally its relieved during the stills.

not being alot of help I know... just sharing the ramblings of my confused mind.

Pinky
                                                Hey Pinky,

Exactly. I think it is important to let the girls do what they do so well naturally and not having any fake setup, scenario or dialogue to the shoot. This is supposed to be AW not Viv Thomas (good though his stuff is it could not be as hot as AW g/g because this is real not acted). It is so important that these girl/girl shoots document a real encounter between two girls and that's why I hope the backstage and before and after videos will continue to feature as often as possible, especially when you have two expressive models who want to tell us all about their sexy time together.

Having said that it doesn't mean there can't be little ideas that could somehow be incorporated in the occasional shoot. The above idea about staring into each other's eyes is a good one for example that could feature somewhere in the right kind of shoot. Another idea would be at some point during the encounter (probably before the girls get really stuck into each other) maybe they take turns to kiss all over each other's body all the way along the stomach, the back etc. Different shoots have different pacing, some are more frenetic fucks where as others are sensual and slow making love. This would be an idea for the latter kind. I really think also a shower situation would be a good way to start one girl on girl shoot somewhere along the line. Getting into the shower or bath and then soaping each other up, the moment where an innocent lets help wash each other turns into a seduction as something sparks between the two girls. The wet look is pretty hot and it would be great to see them move from the shower to the bed where the towels come off and the action gets steamy.

I do love a bit of facesitting and am really excited that both Viola's upcoming shoots with Chanise and Jaclyn feature this. Doesn't mean I would want to see it every time but I do enjoy seeing one girl ride the other's face whilst she gets stuck in there. Also though I know sometimes it is tricky for the girl to keep her balance, the odd bit of oral given to a girl whilst she is standing is nice.

I think that so often the best filming can be done where the girls have room to move around, whether it is on the bed, on the floor (with some cushioning) or from time to time in an outdoor setting. I would tend to avoid trying to film in a confined space however funky or fresh it may seem as a location. This is because so often the action turns out to be just as hot as we usually expect but views and good shots of the action are frustratingly blocked by obstacles or body parts and positioning. So yeah the best Abby g/g shoots in my opinion are the ones where both the girls and you as videographers have plenty of room to move around, change position and get a good combination of longer/further away overall shots and then more close in explicit shots. There's nothing more riling than when some good oral is going on and we can't see some of that great tongue and even finger technique going on.

As for shots that might be cool every now and then, I do like sometimes seeing the action from one girl's point of view. For example if one girl is giving the other girl oral, the camera is above the receiving girls head looking down along her body to what the other girl is doing, so we are getting her perspective.

Anyway those are just some ideas to show I can be constructive and that could be incorporated maybe somewhere in a shoot without disrupting the natural flow of what the two girls want to otherwise do to each other. It's not a case of telling them what to do or include but for the more adventurous models perhaps suggesting one or two of these ideas could feature at some point in the encounter and if they both think it is cool then they go for it.

Like I say I hope where it is possible or feasible (depending on the level of English or how comfortable the girls feel talking on camera) that you will keep the interviews and backstage shoots. Especially as your interviews and banter with the models Michelle is another slightly special touch to these shoots. Maybe there are some good ideas from members for questions or things you can ask the girls, so that you can build up a little bank of rotating questions to keep things fresh and not ask exactly the same things every time. Although having said that sometimes it is the spontaneous momentsand dialogue between videographer and models that I love the most and make me smile.

Chanise and Evette was the best example of an AW gg shoot where everything seemed to fall into place and the upcoming Viola pairings look way hot. This just proves that when it comes to it, it is the hotness of the pairing and the chemistry, how much the girls want each other that makes for a hot AW sapphic shoot, not the setup or scenario. It is nice for people to see some of their ideas taken on board but remember AW is also about retaining broad appeal from members of a wide range of tastes. One person's fantasy may not be another's and so it is better to trust your tried and tested AW instincts and incorporate some of our ideas but do it where you can fit them within the AW paradigm. A lot of us are very happy with the T3s especially recent ones so please don't jettison the fundamental things which make you the number one stop site for this kind of thing.

Cheers, hope you know it is only cos I care.

SF

SF
                                                Last edited by sweatyfox; 18 October 2010, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post

And i will rebill just if i can see videos G-G with flexing muscles too...cause the new videos are repetitive. When these ideas could be into action? I d be so sexy see skinny girls, like Marigold, flexing muscles to the other girl touch...the Sue-Ann likes muscles girls...she says abt it at videos..

Comment

Originally posted by lcpbrazil02 View Post
                                                    And i will rebill just if i can see videos G-G with flexing muscles too...cause the new videos are repetitive. When these ideas could be into action? I d be so sexy see skinny girls, like Marigold, flexing muscles to the other girl touch...the Sue-Ann likes muscles girls...she says abt it at videos..
                                                    Hi There, I will make it my personal mission to include muscle flexing the next GG shoot. I actually didn't realize it was so popular - well there you go. I think we may have a GG shoot next week, so you shouldn't have to wait too long. I wish I could give away who it is with, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

MF

Comment

We have a special guest arriving next week and she is up for Girl Girl hardcore plus a bunch of other scandalous things, but I aint gonna tells ya who she is...

Comment

We have a special guest arriving next week and she is up for Girl Girl hardcore plus a bunch of other scandalous things, but I aint gonna tells ya who she is...
                                                        Ohh you tease, now the week will be spent wondering until hopefully she may star in Behind the scenes.

Now might the name begin with an E or perhaps S. I would have started with M but Mykala is back in Australia after her European Grand tour or might it be...

tom
                                                        Last edited by tom2c7777; 20 October 2010, 12:35 PM. Reason: further pondering

Comment

Not telling Tom, my lips are sealed, though if your lucky maybe I'll post some behind the scenes for the weekend...

Comment

Hi There, I will make it my personal mission to include muscle flexing the next GG shoot. I actually didn't realize it was so popular - well there you go. I think we may have a GG shoot next week, so you shouldn't have to wait too long. I wish I could give away who it is with, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

MF
                                                            Wow...i loved to know it!!! There are many fans of natural muscles girls....it is easy find sites of bodybuilding showing muscles, but natural girls is hard to find...and there are many admirators that love so much see G-G with flexing muscles. I have sure that these kind of videos will be loved for all!..And i will rebill all months ...lol
                                                            Last edited by lcpbrazil02; 20 October 2010, 11:49 PM.

Comment

As long as you triple promise to rebill lcp?? Don't let me down

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X