Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

natural muscles

Originally posted by patience View Post
    Hi There, I will make it my personal mission to include muscle flexing the next GG shoot. I actually didn't realize it was so popular - well there you go. I think we may have a GG shoot next week, so you shouldn't have to wait too long. I wish I could give away who it is with, but I don't want to ruin the surprise.

MF

And abt videos of flexing muscles???

Comment

a question.

Firstly, apologies if this OT, but I couldn't think of anywhere else to put it. (Actually I could. I just couldn't be bothered!)

q) Would you ever consider using a model who has a disability? Have you ever been approached by one?

NB: For anyone who doesn't think disabled chicks can be sexy, check this out:

This website is for sale! cheyennessecret.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, cheyennessecret.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

It does not explicity say she is disabled on the site, but she is...trust me.

(Cheyenne is the blonde one in the mask).
      Last edited by oktayne70; 11 November 2010, 05:14 AM.

Comment

I would absolutely like to see some more of this: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kei...eos/video/clip

Total spontaneity (or so it seems, at least). No direction, just let them do what they want!

PS: If AW decides to do another shoot like this, do me a favour and put Kylie_H in it .

Comment

Originally posted by torquemada View Post
          I would absolutely like to see some more of this: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kei...eos/video/clip

Total spontaneity (or so it seems, at least). No direction, just let them do what they want!

PS: If AW decides to do another shoot like this, do me a favour and put Kylie_H in it .
          That was a particularly good idea for a premise to a Girl Girl shoot, you're right, it could be time for something similar! If only Kylie H was in Amsterdam...maybe we can convince her to visit.

I think what worked so well in this case is that it was a premise that allowed us to see the model's personality as well as building the tension for the viewer (you guys!). If you have any other ideas on how to create the same thing, I am all ears!

Michelle

Comment

I would like to second the idea of having more "blind" shoots.

The following are scenarios where you could incorporate this:

1) A "keys in a bowl" swingers paty- complete with 70s style wardrobe.

2) A masquerade ball.

3) A "slave" auction. (potential for multiple shoots here)

Comment

YES! I love it, we def want to give it a try - what type of model do you think would suit this shoot?
              Great to see you want to follow up on the sex-store and sex toy suggestions! I don't have a particular type of model I'd recommend for this; I have some preferences in general but those aren't really relevant. Maybe one or both could come off as a touch innocent, but still willing to try something new, if you do the trip-to-the-female-friendly-sex-store idea. I could have imagined someone who had a bit of a raunchy side involved too. In the end, I mostly trust your judgment over there.

Comment

Another idea: I know in general this is a site dominated by young women, and yes, it's another cliche, but I'd love to see a younger model with someone in her 30s or 40s. Ideally, a kind of classically handsome woman who either seduces the younger gal or is seduced. (I recently read a very well written short story that featured a teen seducing a woman in her 40s -- the older woman's first encounter with a woman. That actually would be really sexy, to have some beautiful slightly older woman having sex with a woman for the first time and talking about it.)

Comment

Originally posted by jseas View Post
                  Another idea: I know in general this is a site dominated by young women, and yes, it's another cliche, but I'd love to see a younger model with someone in her 30s or 40s. Ideally, a kind of classically handsome woman who either seduces the younger gal or is seduced. (I recently read a very well written short story that featured a teen seducing a woman in her 40s -- the older woman's first encounter with a woman. That actually would be really sexy, to have some beautiful slightly older woman having sex with a woman for the first time and talking about it.)
                  I agree, a few people have mentioned the idea of an older and younger woman. I think it would be great and we definitely have plans to shoot it.

M

P.S I hope you all have a nice weekend xxx

Comment

I agree, a few people have mentioned the idea of an older and younger woman. I think it would be great and we definitely have plans to shoot it.
                    That sounds lovely. Just do me a favour and don't come up with some silly back story wherein the older woman is someone's mother or teacher, k?

Comment

Originally posted by ElizaTheTroll View Post
                      That sounds lovely. Just do me a favour and don't come up with some silly back story wherein the older woman is someone's mother or teacher, k?
                      I triple promise.

Comment

If you have any other ideas on how to create the same thing, I am all ears!

Michelle
                        I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Other ideas to create the same sort of "personal" GG shoot? In that case, how about a situation where just one of the models knows who she's going to have a shoot with, and she will have the opportunity to prepare for the shoot in whatever way she finds best. The other model will have to improvise. Maybe that would be interesting...
                        Another idea (along the same lines) would be to let one model choose who she's going to have a shoot with . In all cases the "before" interviews will be great tention builders!

Comment

I would heartily suppport the pairing of an older woman – ideally, someone in her thirties or forties - and a younger girl. There are videos of many such couplings on the net and most of them are highly erotic even though they are invariably built around some highly unlikely scenario.

Naturally, AW should keep scripted scenarios to the minimum if used at all. The girls aren’t actresses so detailed storylines involving memorising scripts are not an option. Better by far to stick with the approach of finding two models who will enjoy having sex with each other, place them in a nice setting and let them take it from there. That approach has worked brilliantly to date and there is no reason to change it.

I would also like to see more three-girl T3s. The 2007 shoot of Theresa, Katya Y and Greta is one of my favourites. The scenario was simple: the three girls get together in a luxury hotel room, order up champagne from room service and have sex with each other. There is something very erotic in such threesomes when two of the girls start making out while the third watches. This of course progresses to full threesome sex as in this shot where Greta is being kissed by Theresa while Katya is licking her pussy:

Why not repeat that scenario?

Or, in a bedroom, two girls proceed to seduce a third who is shy and inexperienced. One of the girls strips in front of her while the other sits alongside her, stroking and lightly kissing her, as they watch the striptease. When the girl is naked the shy girl is encouraged to take off her clothes too and is helped in this regard by the two others one of whom removes her top and bra and the other her skirt and knickers. The two naked girls then move on to the bed while the clothed one guides the shy girl on how to make love, encouraging her to kiss her partner, suck her breasts, lick her pussy and so forth. As the shy girl loses her inhibitions and starts vigorously fucking, the clothed girl removes her own clothes and joins in the fun.

Well, it would float my boat!

That said, the standard of girl-girl shoots is superb. Thanks to everyone involved and keep up the good work.

Comment

Naturally, AW should keep scripted scenarios to the minimum if used at all. The girls aren’t actresses so detailed storylines involving memorising scripts are not an option. Better by far to stick with the approach of finding two models who will enjoy having sex with each other, place them in a nice setting and let them take it from there. That approach has worked brilliantly to date and there is no reason to change it.
                            Absolutely! That's a winning recipe that doesn't need changing!

Comment

M

P.S I hope you all have a nice weekend xxx
                              And the same to you!

Great to hear that you'll try the older woman idea...looking forward to it in the far future, I imagine.

In the meantime, I'll try to think up a few other ideas. Do you keep a Google doc or some other kind of list of all these ideas?

Comment

One more suggestion, thought of as I did the dishes just now: another kind of evergreen idea (though it's usually with a man and a woman), where one woman is doing the dishes and the other takes her (however that's defined) from behind...embraces her, kisses her neck, maybe caresses her breasts and goes down further, all while still standing behind now no-longer-dishwashing partner.

Might also be fun to do this if you get going on any boy-girl shoots, maybe reversing the usual man behind woman scene and having the guy doing the dishes.

Also, I know there was some talk of another site that has lesbian couples who are already together and whether it "works" or not. I do have to say that one of the sexiest couples scenes on AW was with Tamara A. and Jennifer L. -- there was just a ton of passion between them (though I have a strong suspicion that they are long broken up by now). I also liked their talking about how they got together, etc. So I do hope that we'll get a few more of those (there have been others, I know, but they were particularly memorable.

Comment

I dont see why so many people are opposed to toys. They make appearances in the solo videos, the IM videos and also the double IM videos. I'm actually puzzled as to why they arent used in girl girl shoots.

The most important thing about Abby Winters is that its 100% natural. All real, all unscripted.

I wouldn't feel ripped off if some of the girl girl movies featured toys.

One idea is the girls try out different toys on each other and describe how they feel. An excellent example of this is the Jamie and Suzanna video. Also the strap-on manages to make a cameo (part 3) and it is very hot and very well done.

Or it could work just like the Anabela and Milena video. Whether the girls use it on themselves or each other, or both is really up to them.

Toys and props are a natural part of sex. If an effort is being made to exclude toys and props from the girl girl scenes then the reverse effect might apply, and the scene might seem less natural.

Add 1 vote for toys and 1 vote for strap-on

As for boy-girl scenes, the only way I would want these to return is if the guy isnt shown. The best way to achieve this is POV (point of view) videos where the guy holds the camera. I definitely think this could work. If the guy was completely silent then the whole video would still be about the girl, which is a critical part of abby winters.

It would allow abby winters to explore the boy-girl side of sex without cheapening the experience.

Add 1 conditional vote for boy-girl scenes - POV only please

Comment

I've just noticed that there is a precedent on the site for the older woman/younger girl idea - the shoot of Hannah C (31) and Carly T (19). And very nice it was too - here's a reminder:

Was that the biggest age gap between T3 girls?

Also, a redux of Lingerie Girls would be nice: three girls in their brand new lingerie start playing Spin The Bottle and it takes off from there.
                                    Last edited by maggada; 21 November 2010, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Floats my boat too....

Originally posted by maggada View Post
                                      I would heartily suppport the pairing of an older woman – ideally, someone in her thirties or forties - and a younger girl. There are videos of many such couplings on the net and most of them are highly erotic even though they are invariably built around some highly unlikely scenario.

That said, the standard of girl-girl shoots is superb. Thanks to everyone involved and keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by torquemada View Post
                                        I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Other ideas to create the same sort of "personal" GG shoot? In that case, how about a situation where just one of the models knows who she's going to have a shoot with, and she will have the opportunity to prepare for the shoot in whatever way she finds best. The other model will have to improvise. Maybe that would be interesting...
                                        Another idea (along the same lines) would be to let one model choose who she's going to have a shoot with . In all cases the "before" interviews will be great tention builders!
                                        This is exactly what I mean, great ideas.

Comment

And the same to you!

Great to hear that you'll try the older woman idea...looking forward to it in the far future, I imagine.

In the meantime, I'll try to think up a few other ideas. Do you keep a Google doc or some other kind of list of all these ideas?
                                          YEs, I have a document I add these ideas too, then when Jacki and I go out on a shoot we print off the relevant sheet; I have one for solos, IMs and GG Hardcore shoots. We usually decide what 'angle' we take with the shoot once we get onto set (as the location usually plays a big part in it).

m

Comment

One more suggestion, thought of as I did the dishes just now: another kind of evergreen idea (though it's usually with a man and a woman), where one woman is doing the dishes and the other takes her (however that's defined) from behind...embraces her, kisses her neck, maybe caresses her breasts and goes down further, all while still standing behind now no-longer-dishwashing partner.

Might also be fun to do this if you get going on any boy-girl shoots, maybe reversing the usual man behind woman scene and having the guy doing the dishes.

Also, I know there was some talk of another site that has lesbian couples who are already together and whether it "works" or not. I do have to say that one of the sexiest couples scenes on AW was with Tamara A. and Jennifer L. -- there was just a ton of passion between them (though I have a strong suspicion that they are long broken up by now). I also liked their talking about how they got together, etc. So I do hope that we'll get a few more of those (there have been others, I know, but they were particularly memorable.
                                            The washing dishes idea is great, I particularly like the reverse where the male is doing the dishes.

As for real lesbian partners - it is something that we really strive for and would like to shoot more of, all we gotta do it ramp up this model recruitment eh.

Comment

I triple promise.
                                              We are waiting for new videos, with these new ideas - old with young girls; girls flexing muscles...

Comment

toby

would like to see toby layed out have been curious since she started appearing in shoots.
                                                is there a chance of that or am I just dreaming?

Comment

Exactly and this is what I keep trying to say. Keep the scenarios as a basic idea to introduce the girls to each other where maybe they need a bit of prompting but lets not have scripted acting or role play nonsense. You've said it perfectly.

Recent girl/girl shoots with Jaclyn, Evette, Viola and Laila have been really good, AW at the top of their game. There's no substitute for genuine passion and attraction, that's why Katherine F and Fotina's T3 shoots have been so superb.

I agree with you here that this younger and older woman scenario is a neat idea to try if you can find such a pairing.

I would like to see another 3 girl T3 at some point like you would but the 2 girl should be the standard. For all that the Theresa, Katya and Greta shoot had some hot moments it also had moments where one girl was not so involved. So yes to seeing this again but on the whole keep the intimacy and one on one connection that comes with two girls making love.

SF

Comment

A premise for all seasons:-

A model showing another round her flat/house, the camera follows capturing little touches. It's cold outside so they pause in front of the fire, the pause become a linger, the linger become a...well passions are warmed.
                                                    On a hot day the shower attracts attention before attention is diverted, maybe they turn on the shower to demonstrate its powerful jets, splashing themselves in the process and it's ohh so cooling and warming.

tom

Comment

I would like to see more sport themes. Particularly, girls playing real sport and then making out in the change rooms.

What I would like to see is three-a-side soccer. Just a simple small court game with a goal at each end. You dont have to worry about a goal keeper or offside. Just the basics such as no use of arms and if the ball goes in the goal, a point is awarded.

Each model is wearing four articles of clothing (socks and shoes aside) - a soccer shirt, soccer shorts, a sports bra, and whatever underwear they want.

When a team scores a goal, each girl from one team removes an article of clothing from each girl on the other team (one per girl).

The combinations will be good to see. After a team has lost two goals, one girl might be running around in bra and panties while another might only be wearing a bra and top.

Naturally after a team scores four goals the other team will be totally nude. First to five points wins.

Part 2 to the video is the losing team making out in the change rooms. Obviously a 3 girl scene.

Part 3 to the video is the winning team making out (in a different change room). The reward might even be one of the toys from dildo drive being used however they see fit. Another three girl scene.

Comment

Originally posted by jpearll View Post
                                                        would like to see toby layed out have been curious since she started appearing in shoots.
                                                        is there a chance of that or am I just dreaming?
                                                        Haha, I think you might be dreaming mate!

Comment

Originally posted by nakedfrog View Post
                                                          I would like to see more sport themes. Particularly, girls playing real sport and then making out in the change rooms.

What I would like to see is three-a-side soccer. Just a simple small court game with a goal at each end. You dont have to worry about a goal keeper or offside. Just the basics such as no use of arms and if the ball goes in the goal, a point is awarded.

Each model is wearing four articles of clothing (socks and shoes aside) - a soccer shirt, soccer shorts, a sports bra, and whatever underwear they want.

When a team scores a goal, each girl from one team removes an article of clothing from each girl on the other team (one per girl).

The combinations will be good to see. After a team has lost two goals, one girl might be running around in bra and panties while another might only be wearing a bra and top.

Naturally after a team scores four goals the other team will be totally nude. First to five points wins.

Part 2 to the video is the losing team making out in the change rooms. Obviously a 3 girl scene.

Part 3 to the video is the winning team making out (in a different change room). The reward might even be one of the toys from dildo drive being used however they see fit. Another three girl scene.
                                                          We have been planning something extremely similar to this for the last few months. Sport is always a win, and Garion is particularly fond of the change room idea...so hold on to your socks!

Comment

I keep waiting for a hyper, energetic shag session between two like-minded chicks that are completely uninhibited and craving pleasure. Ditch the light kisses leading to making out, the gentle touches and the gradual buildup that is pretty much the standard here, and instead pretty much... well, fuck passionately! The beauty of AW is that they encourage the models to work at their own levels of comfort and do things that they would do in their personal lives. Well I gotta believe that there are some ladies out there that like things a little more kinetic and wild. Shane was a perfect example of this. Fotina and Zora's epic shoot was also pretty amazing.

Listen, I'm not looking for a contrived shoot. I'm not looking for California porn. I'm just looking for naturally wild and frisky... I'm guessing most (but surely not all) models are not used to lovemaking in this style, or at the very least, not with another girl. Also, it's kinda tough to be this comfortable with a new partner that you've never had sex with before, but I'm patient and I know there are some girls that wouldn't have their sex any other way! As much as I love the standard AW setup mentioned in the preceding paragraph, (I really hate to call it a setup, but most shoots seem to have a familiar template), I would love to see something a little different.

Comment

A though form Jacki's "So...tell me a little about yourself!!!"

A model is cooking dinner, her roomie/partner comes home from work/Uni, a little chat, she goes off to shower/change the camera following. Returning to the kitchen, kisses are exchanged, the temperature rises, the stove is turned off, the kitchen table is 'laid', maybe they move in 'fits and starts' to the lounge whatever takes their fancy as they take their fancy...

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X