Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frans View Post
    Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    I did see that Michelle had shown some interest in a sauna/gym type shoot... I must say I do like the sauna idea for a G/G fun shoot... Can the camera's cope with such conditions???
    The equipment prolly can, question is can the operators ? You don't have the sauna up to actual correct temperature though...
    haha... I didn't think about that That maybe a job for Adam and "Frankie" then and maybe a a very short and a one take video... haha... BUT... you have to have it at "actual correct temperature" no faking on AW... next you will say they don't have to have "actual correct orgasms" haha and no I'm not suggesting anyone has an orgasm in a sauna... I could see some fainting could result... should the model be relaxed enough to actually have an orgasm?? wonders now if a model could or has every had an orgasm in a sauna.. Where is our Scandinavian models when we need them haha

Comment

Seems like its been forever since you last did a night shoot. Larissa & Cleo, Carly T & Keilyn. Loved the slightly darker, more sensual vibe from these shoots.

Comment

i would like to see a scene with 3 girls, 2 of them make lesbian action and the other girl is masturbating watching them.... would be funny to watch.... maybe the two girls could help her by licking her breasts during this sometimes..... hot hot hot....

Comment

Originally posted by claudia08 View Post
          i would like to see a scene with 3 girls, 2 of them make lesbian action and the other girl is masturbating watching them.... would be funny to watch.... maybe the two girls could help her by licking her breasts during this sometimes..... hot hot hot....
          I love this idea, I just think that would be so erotic to have one girl watching and enjoying herself while the other 2 are enjoying each other.

Comment

What I'd love to see is two lovely Models moving intimately around each other touching exquisitely softly on bare skin. Never going the whole way though to full sex, just lightly touching, delicately kissing, moving fingers, hands over tits or pubic mound, oh what a total tease.

Comment

Im agree with u Dndy44

so more shoot like Isabella & Jenny

Comment

girl to girl video and stills ideas

I would like to see a all girl shoot where the models have just been bikini shopping and they come home to try on different bikinis.

Comment

I'm all for more threesomes; I think I've said this somewhere before, but it's never happened. Chloe, Kiki and Larissa and the one with three blondes and champagne are still the only full T3 threesomes. I loved Kiki's approach to that shoot, fucking with the other models' heads, watching and telling g them not to come, etc. She's so evil, powerful & hott! More stuff like that would be fab.

Comment

like, maybe Pippa, Samantha-Jane and Lulu or something like that.

Comment

The last girl/girl video, Rose and Yale, was very hot.
                      However as terrific as those two are, as I watched the video, I kept hoping that they would find someplace comfortable, other than the floor. There has been lots of girl/girl shoots on the floor recently. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

I found this site through yoga girls which I think is amazing and would love an up to date shoot,the likes of fitball and the athletics are fantastic aswell,hope there will be more along those lines in the future.
                        Rob.

Comment

With all the hype and mystery surrounding Immie and Ren's visit to AW's, i can't hold back and wonder if she will finally give in and " Get Down ! (literally ) and do some muff diving ?...hope so !

Immie !...you're not reading this...it's just a mirage !

TJ xox
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 7 July 2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

how about a girl girl vid with some girls watching...like an audience

Comment

Good idea.

Comment

And what about the both super tall girls Immie and Harper?
                                With someone else around in "normal" size?

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                                  And what about the both super tall girls Immie and Harper?
                                  With someone else around in "normal" size?
                                  YES YES YES

Comment

Originally posted by claudia09 View Post
                                    YES YES YES
                                    Hey I'm having a supporter :-)
                                    Thank you Claudia!

Comment

I have not read this whole thread so this has probably been suggested before but i'd love to see a girl give another girl a nuru massage.

Comment

Hello Chicas! I am back on the boards, watch out!
                                        Ok so for me in a G/G I have two things I would love to experience and see, firstly I have always wanted to wear a strap on and take a gorgeous girl from behind, holding her booty and squeezing it as I slide in and out mmmmm phffffff, and I have always been intrigued by girl who can squirt, the sight of it turns me on and would love to be able to bring a girl to that point and be there to bask in the shower of her juices skirting on me......phwwwwwwhhahahahahhhhh, gotta go sort this tension out man. Laters Amigos

Comment

Originally posted by laura_p View Post
                                          Hello Chicas! I am back on the boards, watch out!
                                          Ok so for me in a G/G I have two things I would love to experience and see, firstly I have always wanted to wear a strap on and take a gorgeous girl from behind, holding her booty and squeezing it as I slide in and out mmmmm phffffff, and I have always been intrigued by girl who can squirt, the sight of it turns me on and would love to be able to bring a girl to that point and be there to bask in the shower of her juices skirting on me......phwwwwwwhhahahahahhhhh, gotta go sort this tension out man. Laters Amigos
                                          Hi Laura. You are one of my fave models and I would love to see you do that. Do you have any plans to do more videos? Would love to see you back

Comment

Hey Robofrog, I am very flattered that I am one of your favorite models I definitely hope to get involved in some videos soon, I have just recently done a self shot video so look out for soon on AW, not sure when it will be released, but I am sure you will love it!

Comment

I do have you in my favorites list too!
                                              really!

Comment

Yay! thanks OnlyInyan......very flattered babe

Comment

Hey, what about shooting with drones?

Share Drone Photography and Explore the World From Above!

Aerial drone photo - Preekhilpolder, Ouddorp,Nl DJI Phantom Quad

That could be fun...
                                                  And the staff would have something more to learn... piloting!

Comment

For me, Abby Winters stands out from other sites for two main reasons:

1) The natural fun feel of the shoots
                                                    2) The fantastic multiple girl shoots (double bubble here - lots of naked girls to look at, but they also seem the most fun and silly)

The other types of shoot I like are the ones where we get to see the girls showing us what they can do - yoga, ballet etc. The ballet one where one girl teaches the others is great. I want to see more of this sort of thing. How about a girl teaching some others how to cook? Even a single girl talking to the camera whilst she shows us how to make her favourite dish would be great. I'm not after a series of degree-level lectures here (although that would be great!), but just some simple lesson-type scenarios. Juggling, guitar, a simple dance routine... something like that. Are any of your girls good tennis players? Could she teach another/some others how to play?

The other thing I'd like to see more of is naked girls doing sports. I know we've had a bit of this already with the yoga, wrestling, fit-ball, aerobics, athletics etc.... but seriously, you cannot have too much of such a good thing. Climbing (actually, bouldering - no need for uncomfortable harnesses against skin then), a swimming gala, a soccer match, table tennis, badminton, roller derby (tough naked!), field hockey... I'd love to see any or all of these. I would actually prefer an event that felt quite competitive, if at all possible. I'd love to see two girls who are really good at something playing against one another and really trying to win. Or what about an assault course?

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                                                      Hey, what about shooting with drones?

Share Drone Photography and Explore the World From Above!

Aerial drone photo - Preekhilpolder, Ouddorp,Nl DJI Phantom Quad

That could be fun...
                                                      And the staff would have something more to learn... piloting!
                                                      I've watched a report last week about using drones to quickly deliver Defibrillators to the patient in need.
                                                      But hovering around the model/s. Might be very delicate to maneuver one and get not too much shaky-cam.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebirdnick1927 View Post
                                                        For me, Abby Winters stands out from other sites for two main reasons:

1) The natural fun feel of the shoots
                                                        2) The fantastic multiple girl shoots (double bubble here - lots of naked girls to look at, but they also seem the most fun and silly)

The other types of shoot I like are the ones where we get to see the girls showing us what they can do - yoga, ballet etc. The ballet one where one girl teaches the others is great. I want to see more of this sort of thing. How about a girl teaching some others how to cook? Even a single girl talking to the camera whilst she shows us how to make her favourite dish would be great. I'm not after a series of degree-level lectures here (although that would be great!), but just some simple lesson-type scenarios. Juggling, guitar, a simple dance routine... something like that. Are any of your girls good tennis players? Could she teach another/some others how to play?

The other thing I'd like to see more of is naked girls doing sports. I know we've had a bit of this already with the yoga, wrestling, fit-ball, aerobics, athletics etc.... but seriously, you cannot have too much of such a good thing. Climbing (actually, bouldering - no need for uncomfortable harnesses against skin then), a swimming gala, a soccer match, table tennis, badminton, roller derby (tough naked!), field hockey... I'd love to see any or all of these. I would actually prefer an event that felt quite competitive, if at all possible. I'd love to see two girls who are really good at something playing against one another and really trying to win. Or what about an assault course?
                                                        Super feedback! You'll be pleased to know that these requests rank pretty highly on the kind of thing we like to shoot. I'll be sure to prod the shooters on the specifics of your post.

Comment

and more of that funny masturbation races pls.... girls trying to come as fast as they can come in a funny competition

hot hot hot

Comment

Hi

What would you think about a stripping game? Starting with a dozen girls in the room. Each one has to find a partner and do stone paper scissors. The winners of the turn take any item of clothing off from their partner - which one, the winner will choose! Then you have to change your partners and have a new turn. Who gets first naked is the "loser" and will be tickled by the rest! Of course, you should go on till no one has any clothes on...

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                                              Originally posted by Bluebirdnick1927 View Post
                                                              Or what about an assault course?
                                                              Super feedback! You'll be pleased to know that these requests rank pretty highly on the kind of thing we like to shoot. I'll be sure to prod the shooters on the specifics of your post.
                                                              OK, great, thanks. If you are prodding them on the assault course... any chance of an Abby Winters special version of Total Wipeout? God knows what that would cost, but it would probably be the greatest thing ever recorded.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X