X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Joannie comes back...

New Redux: Joannie comes back...
    Attached Files

oooh more of the beautiful Joanie ,always worth the look and then some fabulous curves

Comment

a great set of pic's of Joanie is always welcome to see ,her generous curves a delight to all and me

Comment

A pleasure to see Joannie once again and in such a bright cheery colourful set, a delightful match to her ebullient mischievous personality which bubbles through in her delicious expressions and manner of addressing the camera. As Audrey writes "Well, one can never really tire of the lovely Joannie" very true and this set with it's splendid compositions eloquently shows why. My thanks to all concerned, especially Joannie.

tom

Comment

what a wood nymph Joanie makes ,she can hang out in my woods anytime , always beautiful and delious to see and always want more and more

Comment

A gloriously sensual video with a lovely relaxed feel as Joannie serenaded by birdsong slowly undresses, fingers trailing o'er her luscious form as she does so. As she with a seductive leisurely ease moves, sunlight and shadow dance a stately gavotte to most pleasing effect. My thanks to all concerned, especially Joannie for this delightful video.

tom

Comment

Joannie looks great in this setting - love her cute smile and her compact curves. I'll miss seeing the lovely dappled sunlight of the Australian bush in outdoor shoots like this one. I know, the forest in Europe can be just as beautiful, just different. But Joannie is absolutely right (about the Aussie bush) in her bio - "mosquitos suck though ." Oh and I like seeing the knickers-off-first-before-the-dress variation as seen here.

Comment

Sexy cutie pie Joannie has been a delight in all her many shoots. No exception here in this colorful outdoor shoot. Glad to know Joannie on AW, and see her sweet little goodbye kiss at the end of the video.

Comment

What a pleasure to see her back !

Comment

oh wow all these comments are from 2010 and I haven't seen them!! You are all so gorgeous!! Definitely know how to make a girl blush hehe and smile unbelievably!

Comment

Hi Joannie, nice surprise to see you posting here! You did so many great shoots, including this one!

Comment

This is a surprise for sure after 4 years! You are in my 'fav list' for a long time

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X