Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Blossom & Laila (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Ahh good times! These two get in some damn sexy positions.

Comment

The pictures look great. I'm looking forward to the video now. I hope there'll be some talking, because Laila's voice makes me melt.

Comment

I've become of big fan of these two ladies and all of their individual shoots. Together, they make one hell of a sexy combination and waste no time getting down to business here. Bravo to the excellent work here...I wish I could of been there...

Comment

“Eeeeep!” writes Laila and with reason for this much anticipated set, ever since featured in Behind the scenes back in April when Michelle wrote “I think all you members at aw.com are damn spoilt”, does indeed do just that, spoil us and in a most delightful manner. Splendidly combining in measures equitable, tenderness, burning passion and sexy fun, evidenced by the smile wreathed faces of two beautiful women enjoying themselves and each other, immensely. Eyes look into eyes, mouths meet mouths hands meet clothes and underneath soft warm yielding flesh, clothes yield to hands, as garments are summarily discarded to reveal, to expose that flesh to arousing ministrations. Passionate arousal takes precedence as one atop the other on the bed, one standing backed against the wall as mouths, tongues, hands and fingers work their bliss inducing magic, magic worked, they swap. Sated they share a final kiss. A splendid story marvellously brought forth in a series of fine compositions that are from first to last a delight to view. My thanks to all concerned, “spoil us more! spoil us more!!” Oh you have… the video is up!

tom

Comment

Spectacular! Hot! Delightful!

Comment

Wonderful stuff. The photos were numerous and therefore we got a nice variety of views from closeups to the longer more panaoramic views. Also nicely paced and not too rushes but when the action did steam up the camera was there to capture it properly.

The video was wonderfully sexy stuff between these two contrasting beauties. I love Blossom's dark hair, full lips, cheeky smile and petite body with lovely curves and Laila is also wonderful sharing an equally nice smile, curves and lovely blue eyes too. Her accent is really sexy. It was really nice of Laila to take the lead and give Blossom some nice pleasurable sensations because of what Blossom said early on about usually being the giver. Laila showed herself to be a talented lady pleaser so the experience has paid off for her. Watching the way Blossom's body reacted was pretty hot, like she was feeling every touch and each lick. Blossom also showed nice enthusiasm for Laila and that comment she made that had them both smiling was fantastic.

Obviously I am hoping the new Amsterdam venture is a big success. That doesn't mean I won't miss some of these girls. The last 2 or 3 groups of girls you took away before the move have been fantastic from what I have seen so far. Blossom, Laila, Evette, Jaclyn, Chanise, Viola, Patty and Jasmine in their various combinations have produced some of the most amazingly hot encounters, each slightly different but equally thrilling and they must have been such an awesome bunch to shoot with. We haven't even had all the shoots yet so I am so looking forward to the pairings which are still to be put up on site. Though it is a shame the move happened when you had hit such a good stride with the T3s and found these awesome young women in Australia who are so hot for each other, I hope you will look back on these shoots for examples and benchmarks of what you can hopefully achieve with the new models and also evidence that AW g/g is the best around when on the top of their game. When it comes to it the heat is from the girls themselves, the chemistry and interaction from the right pairings.

SF

Comment

I thought the video was amazing. I particularly liked the slower pace and the fact that Laila was taking the lead.

Comment

Laila you were lovely!!! Blossom was a lucky girl to have you picked for her GG !!! Rob x

Comment

The spoiling continues in an exceedingly pleasing manner as the video unfolds. Blossom and Laila share a bed, chatting amiably about previous experiences with girls. Laila expresses an interest in Blossom’s knickers, an interest that extends to tenderly caressing Blossom, stroking as it were the fires of arousal as her hands and mouth explore seeking then finding that which they desire, to the evident pleasure of both. After first most delightfully ‘riding’ Laila’s thigh, Blossom reciprocates, bestowing praise indeed upon Laila “You’ve got the nicest tasting pussy, I’ve ever tasted in my life”. In splendid scene flowing after splendid scene they breathily, kissily, wriggle, writhe and cavort carnally on the bed, throughout maintaining a delicious dialogue of praise, instruction, exclamation and remark; Laila to Blossom “I think you liked tasting yourself”
                    Emmalee and Michelle do not stint with the cameras, joyously very much the reverse, for as Michelle writes “These two get in some damn sexy positions” all of them are marvellously captured and presented in this splendid evocation of girl-girl sex. A delight to watch and listen to, my thanks to Emmalee, Michelle the team and most of all Blossom and Laila of whom we know that there are further delights to come

tom

Comment

So where is the Jaclyn & Blossom video that is featured in the Backstage video for this shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by pjsouth View Post
                        So where is the Jaclyn & Blossom video that is featured in the Backstage video for this shoot?
                        It's safely in storage, thanks for asking I take it you did like this shoot then ?

Comment

Glad you liked it!

Hi Guys and girls

Glad to see you all liked the videos.
                          And thank you for all the wonderful comments... it certainly was our pleasure to be able to share that with you all

I've got to say it's one of the most energetic romps i've had with a lovely lady and i enjoyed every second of it.
                          Can't tell you what a joy it is to sleep with someone who is just as into the action as you are

Have to thank the lovely AW ladies for being there and capturing it all in such a lovely manner and hope all is going well for you in Amsterdam and you're enjoying it just as much over there.

Who knows, i might have to pack my bags for a bit of a holiday once i finish my studies and pop over to say hi and meet some lovely Amsterdam ladies...
                          Hope you guys keep enjoying what the AW girls have to offer and look forward to chatting again... Hope you're all keeping fit and well other than that?

Laila Xx

Comment

AW girl/girl T3's are such a joy, certainly among the very best adult entertainment out there. Congrats to all involved in bringing this vibrant sexuality to our screens!
                            This is a prime example, I loved this T3.
                            This wonderful pairing of Blossom and Laila look extra beautiful together and are so comfortable and sexy with each other!!
                            Last edited by bookmanz; 30 October 2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                              It's safely in storage, thanks for asking I take it you did like this shoot then ?
                              I did love this shoot but when will you be releasing the Jaclyn & blossom shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by rjoe8698 View Post
                                I did love this shoot but when will you be releasing the Jaclyn & blossom shoot?
                                Probably this year, but the schedule is a rather dynamic thing so I can't guarantee that.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                  Neat dig there Frans! I like lots of them, but feel that constructive criticism is worth more than yet another "wow, great' comment.

Cheers

Comment

Great to see back two adorable girls.

Comment

I joined GG specially to see this action and was not disappointed. It is absolutely superb. Blossom has wonderful multiple orgasms. Laila does everything in her power to give Blossom a great time and she herself shows how much she is enjoying the chemistry between them. Could not wish for more!

Comment

I am a fan! loves these chicas together, nice energy, fun, free and delicious........love love love!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X