Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Jaclyn & Viola (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A shared laugh becomes a shared kiss as Jaclyn and Viola create an Elysium of delight in which to give expression to their delectably debaucherous inclinations. Jaclyn’s words offer a marvellous summation “Viola has shagged me senseless and I couldn’t be happier!!” I shall be impertinent enough to suggest one proviso; the evidence would indicate that the shagging senseless was not all one way. The evidence alluded to is, of course, this visual record of their multifarious carnal cavortings, a record that captures with a delicious splendour the expressions of passion and ecstasy that cross and adorn lovely countenances, expressions that also give a palpable sense of the fun being had. Entrancing in all respects and a testament to an admirable harmony of execution and finesse of artistry the imageset is a delight to view for which my thanks are due to all concerned.

tom

Comment

Perfect match I reckon!

Comment

The video was amazing. Girl-girl isn't usually my thing, but when I saw this pairing, I knew it had to be good. Two ancient goddesses having a very private all-girl orgy, or something like that.

Comment

To paraphrase Jaclyn “naked women make learning fun” as they to their delight find out after Viol offers Jaclyn a prize for studying so hard; herself, leaning in to kiss. Jaclyn enthusiastically, passionately responds and thus they embark upon a learning curve, breathily enjoyably exploring curves and all manner of delightful places and positions in a delightful manner. The rapport is evident as they gigglingly whisper instructions, impassioned injunctions and sweet nothings and somethings:- “Ohh this is good” “Awesome” "I'm going to tease you" a wicked laugh "Be patient" to each other, these lead to less whispered moans and cries of ecstasy as their explorations reach blissful culmination.
          Michelle, as is her wont captures all the passion and action in splendid scenes shot from all angles and distances, that of the two girls indulging in mutual foot and toe kissing and a little later close-ups of Viola’s face as Jaclyn fingers work their magic are but two amongst many. A joy to watch and listen to, my thanks to Michelle, the team Jaclyn and Viola, I hope they got their richly deserved pie.

tom

Comment

Great GG with 2 hot busted natural girls.

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
              Perfect match I reckon!
              Yes, interesting comparison between Viola's and Jaclyn's weight. It proofs sex isn't a boxing match... its only "rule" is *pleasure* that isn't actually a rule but an expectation this "match" didn't disappoint. Thank you

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X