X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Agnes V & Leandra

New Double IM: Agnes V & Leandra
    Attached Files

Fantastic DIM with 2 hot new models. Can't wait their first solos.

Comment

A splendid DIM as Agnes and Leandra find something interesting to do, Leandra: "we can get naked on the couch". The two share a delightful rapport as they proceed to do just that, casting glances towards each other chatting for a time before concentration is fully focused on other imperatives. Chat resumes once those imperatives have been deliciously fulfilled, maybe prospective T3 partnership? Thank you Agnes and Leandra.

tom

Comment

I know this will put me in the minority, but ...

The girls are beautiful, no doubt about it, and seem to enjoy themselves and each other. I'm discovering, though, that I really am missing the Australian accents. Somehow they made the girls seem more wholesome, and therefore even sexier. I'm not saying Leandra's a pro herself, but the eastern European accent gives a "pro" feel to this.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffblack1963 View Post
          I know this will put me in the minority, but ...

The girls are beautiful, no doubt about it, and seem to enjoy themselves and each other. I'm discovering, though, that I really am missing the Australian accents. Somehow they made the girls seem more wholesome, and therefore even sexier. I'm not saying Leandra's a pro herself, but the eastern European accent gives a "pro" feel to this.
          I completely agree with you. Abbywinters is chancing and unfortunately not in a good way (for me). The pro feeling comes more and more. Besides that there is a lot of talking about new projects (Afterdark, B/G section) and always we hear we are working on it or it is in the planning. My year subscription ends in about 30 days and I am for sure not taking another year, maybe a month subscription so I can end every month.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X