X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Natalja

New Model: Natalja
    Attached Files

Eagerly awaited and now the day has dawned and what a glorious dawn it is, Natalja’s debut solo set, stills. Nay! Sates the gnawing keenness of anticipation in sumptuous fashion. With a lithesome loveliness and friskacious frolicsomeness Natalja disports herself around the bedroom, divesting herself of apparel in the course of her capers. All the while her beautiful visage, blue eyes twinkling, is lit by the effulgence of her smile and jocosity of character. The location abounds in possibilities to show that lithesome loveliness to finest advantage, Jacki, with customary finesse of artistry realises these in full measure. The bunk bed with Natalja standing against, clambering aboard, bending over, lying and sitting on, legs stretched and/or atrailing. Delightful shots of Natalja from on high, again with her lovely looong legs extended. Natalja standing before and framed by the window. Splendid composition follows splendid composition in sumptuous profusion for which my thanks to Jacki, the team and Natalja.

tom

Comment

Do we have an identity crisis here? The model is identified as 'Natalja', but the before and after notes are signed 'Nichole'.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
        Do we have an identity crisis here? The model is identified as 'Natalja', but the before and after notes are signed 'Nichole'.
        Those are the wrong before/after notes. I'll ask HQ to replace them with the correct notes.

Comment

Natalja is a very engaging woman.

I hope we see more of her full-bodied warmth and beauty.

Comment

An echanting video, Natalja is a joy to behold, both visually and aurally as she tells us a little about herself, her first shoot and regales us with sexy stories of her and her 'someone'. Her chirpy ebullient personality is deliciously to the fore, beautiful smile lighting her face throughout, interspersed by her lovely laugh. The video is replete with fine CUs, those of Natlja undressing on the squeaky bed, caressing her breasts, undoing her jeans, sliding them off and later as she demonstrates some favourite positions are thoroughly pleasing. That said, other shots are not neglected, how could they be with such a lovely lithe form to capture, those legs, raised to the ceiling, shot looking up from her feet as Natalja reclines Ahh... As said an enchanting video, for which my thanks to Michelle, the team and Natalja to whom also my congratulations of a splendid solo debut may your association with AW be long and fruitful.

tom

Comment

I agree she lovely and it's an almost perfect shoot. But WHY THE SOCKS!?

Comment

Very beautiful new model. What a beauty !

Comment

A very beautiful woman. VERY attractive.

Comment

My God, another stunning beauty!

Comment

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments and flattering tags on my first solo shoot!
                      What more can I say...

Xo
                      Natalja

Comment

A true AW model

What a beautifully natural girl. Very much in the AW mold. Sweet and wholesome. The way she talks about her man is refreshing. Obviously she wants the relationship to go further and I realy hope it does. He would be a lucky man. I also hope she has enjoyed her experience with AW because I would certainly like to get to know her better.

Comment

PS Ihope you take advantage of the discussion boards. I think you would be a natural at it and just what AW needs right now.

Comment

Yeah, Natalja is pretty much perfect. What a beautiful face, voluptuous body, and great personality!

Comment

I totally agree with Maxim10 - Natalja, ik ben het helemaal eens met Maxim10
                              Nice! Come along and please come back for a nice redux

Comment

Hi sweeties!

It's me again .
                                Right now I'm not able to access the discussion boards. But as soon as I am, I will take Maxim10's advice and post!

Talk soon...

Xo
                                Natalja

Comment

Natalja has created her very own Model's Speak thread, come to talk/write to her there: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=13508 !

Comment

What a HOTTIE!!! AW Amsterdam has delivered.

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                      An echanting video, Natalja is a joy to behold, both visually and aurally as she tells us a little about herself, her first shoot and regales us with sexy stories of her and her 'someone'. Her chirpy ebullient personality is deliciously to the fore, beautiful smile lighting her face throughout, interspersed by her lovely laugh. The video is replete with fine CUs, those of Natlja undressing on the squeaky bed, caressing her breasts, undoing her jeans, sliding them off and later as she demonstrates some favourite positions are thoroughly pleasing. That said, other shots are not neglected, how could they be with such a lovely lithe form to capture, those legs, raised to the ceiling, shot looking up from her feet as Natalja reclines Ahh... As said an enchanting video, for which my thanks to Michelle, the team and Natalja to whom also my congratulations of a splendid solo debut may your association with AW be long and fruitful.

tom
                                      I can't take the credit for this one either, it was shot beautifully by Jayden!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                        Who is Jayden ?

Comment

He is our video editor, who has been helping out shooting lately, and doing a great job too!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                            Ah ha, then my thanks to Jayden, twice over, for I assume he shot Nichole and Alexis.

tom

Comment

He sure did.

Comment

A fine video from Natalja. Chock full of charm, she's so natural talking about her sex life. Happily you get to see plenty of her beaming smile and hear so much of her joyful laugh. And anyone who loves 'old 30's blues' like Natalja does is someone after my own heart. Oh and she's lovely to look at too.

Comment

lovely smile, lovely voice, lovely body and pussy - great video

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X