X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Jorja comes back...

New Redux: Jorja comes back...
    Attached Files

This is a very hot pic of a very sexy girl!

Jorja's dark eyes are mesmerizing.

Comment

Jorja has such a flawless body I can look at her for ever. Please may we have the extra large version of these photos as well? Please??

Comment

A lovely set from the gorgeous Jorja that combines a smouldering sultriness as she captivates the camera with her lustrous brown eyes with an at times a near winsome expression. Sexily, playfully she undress before the window, her lithe body, as it revealed, washed by a lovely light that imparts a nacreous iridescence to her warm skin tones, a delicious contrast and complement. A set to delight the eye and stir the senses for which my thanks to all concerned.

tom

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
          Jorja has such a flawless body I can look at her for ever. Please may we have the extra large version of these photos as well? Please??
          You do, click here: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/jor...mages/stills_2 (these will be merged into the large set, at which point this link won't work any more, but for now.. there you go ;-)

Comment

Very nice lotion video with a lovely slim girl.

Comment

A delightful video as Jorja in conversation with Lottie tells of her morning routine proceeding to demonstrate in a most delightful manner the application of moisturising cream. Starting with her arms then legs , hands smoothing cream over calves and thighs, Lottie filming from various angles and distances as she does when Jorja removing her top cum dress moves onto shoulders, breasts tummy, back. Knickers are then removed so no part of her lissome form is neglected, indeed not for she repeats, Lottie lovingly capturing all in a splendid melange of shots. All the while Jorja is bathed in that lovely light that so entranced in the stills. My thanks to Lottie, the team and Jorja.

tom
              Last edited by tom2c7777; 5 April 2011, 11:22 AM. Reason: to demo not the demo

Comment

Gorgeous, and while I normally prefer pubic hair, Jorja's pussy mound is SO smooth it's very enticing. I also love her hair style. Very pretty and a very nice body.

Comment

I'll pencil Jorja in as one of my favourite tanned olive-skinned brunette models. I do prefer a bush but what does it really matter when Jorga's body is superb. Lotion videos interest for me depends solely on the model involved - so I really enjoyed this one. Loved her bright open smile, her golden brown eyes and those beautiful full lips. Liked her cool hair cut too!

Comment

One of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen

Jorja is absolutely stunning - wonderful smooth curves, a gorgeous face, and a wonderful smile!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X