Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Masie (Girl/Girl Hardcore)
    Attached Files

WOW!!!! another great outdoor shoot... I thought that I never really liked the outdoor shoots, but on reflection it was the sound quality on the video of the outdoor shoots that I didn't like so much. In Oz the wind seemed to always get in the way and those pesky Birdies would sing right the way through it. Didn't notice as much with the outdoor shoots from the dam.

The images are magical, natural beauty of the models and the scenery. I'm interested at (loved) what I will call a Masie version of the reverse cowgirl. Gaby on all fours, Masie on her back but in the reverse cowgirl pose. (Is there a real name for this position??) Great for us voyeurs.

Thanks ladies... Looking forward to seeing the video.

Pinky

Comment

Great outdoors video with 2 beautiful girls. Masie is amazing.

Comment

Masie described this shoot in the 'before' part: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/mim_2 . Other 'risky' shoot are called guerilla shoots; http://www.abbywinters.com/browse?search=guerrilla .. I see Chloe's football explanation is in there as well, good Talking about risky/sexy actions... anybody remember Melita's birthday gift to Chloe B on AEE/CES 2008 ?

On to this shoot. I would think it rather nerve wracking to have to stop/start when people (might) be approaching. Didn't stop Gaby or Masie from having lotsa fun. Was fun when Masie grasped onto grass when she first came ;-) Brave girls having a good time, nice to see!

Heh.. 'jacki bird' ... fun bird that, dress in black and all sweaty ;-)

Comment

Frankly, there are better double IM's than this shoot.

Comment

That could well be true crunchtime but here is not the place to write such things. The model showed up to work and had sex on camera, she is taking all the risks, she is opening herself up in a very intermate way and will not gain anything from reading your comment! New models are sent to the boards to see how we work here and if a nervous new amature is sat on the fence about shooting or not shooting the idea that a member could be equally blarzay and critical about one of her shoots could be enough to stop her shooting.

If there are specific reasons why you didnt like this shoot and its something you feel could help us to make better videos in the future please let us know in one of these posts -

You can post here

Anywhere here

Infact anywhere thats not in a specifically labeled model bit.

Under a models shoot is not the place. I know we must be sounding very very boring banging on about the same things but if we are going to for fill our end of the deal and continue to encourage more models onto the boards totalk with yall and to book more and more brand new 100% amature girls we need you to hold up your end of the deal to. Please!

Have a look at this post as Pinkey puts it better than I just did - from the mouth of other members

Comment

Cheers to the girls and the shoot team for being brave and bringing us this shoot. Gaby and Masie pullled it off beautifully.

This shoot has all the elements of a hardcore shoot (muff diving, tribbing, ect...) but with the interruptions from park visitors a lot like backstage or behind the scenes. This is very unique shoot; with the suspense of being in public, and the girls were in various stages of undress through out. I suspect some members will love that fact, and others won't. I think catching glimpses of Masie's sexy little snatch in that denim skirt was delightful!

Gaby's luscious body and long legs look even more delicious outdoors, I hope she's for more outdoor fun with abby girls.

What more can be said said about that little toe sucker Masie? Uh, she's quick, smart, fun, and sexy. Simply da' best!

I wonder if there will be more risky shoots or guerrilla shoots now after Masies call for more "ruder shoots"?
              In the after video, the rude shoot Masie is talking about is Mim's IM. Mim is in a public toilet in a city park, it's a true abbywinters classic, Mim's absolutely one of the best, period! http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/mim_2
              Last edited by bookmanz; 5 September 2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

There is a board, "The Models Speak" which I didn't post on. This thread is labelled for the particular shoot! I don't see a set of rules as to what to post on this thread so I am not sure what you are referring to.. If there are such rules, let's see them so we can post on the "right" board. The issues I have with the shoot have nothing to do with the risks the models were taking but with the whole idea of the shoot and its location. It was more of a chat-fest than an erotic video with some "oops, is someone coming" suspense thrown in creating a "shootus interruptus" if you will. It was more of a backstage shoot than anything else and not what I've come to expect from a GG3. Outdoor shoots, especially GG3's, create all sorts of problems for the models and for the staff behind the cameras. AW chose to shoot in this milieu with this story type which in my opinion did not come off well. There are some as you can see from the comments who enjoyed the shoot. I'll wager there are others who didn't but remain silent rather than being publicly castigated.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime3 View Post
                  There is a board, "The Models Speak" which I didn't post on. This thread is labelled for the particular shoot! I don't see a set of rules as to what to post on this thread so I am not sure what you are referring to.. If there are such rules, let's see them so we can post on the "right" board. The issues I have with the shoot have nothing to do with the risks the models were taking but with the whole idea of the shoot and its location. It was more of a chat-fest than an erotic video with some "oops, is someone coming" suspense thrown in creating a "shootus interruptus" if you will. It was more of a backstage shoot than anything else and not what I've come to expect from a GG3. Outdoor shoots, especially GG3's, create all sorts of problems for the models and for the staff behind the cameras. AW chose to shoot in this milieu with this story type which in my opinion did not come off well. There are some as you can see from the comments who enjoyed the shoot. I'll wager there are others who didn't but remain silent rather than being publicly castigated.
                  under the "abby winters discussion boards" it gives a brief information on where and what the threads are. Under "The models" thread it says "Feedback on existing site models and shoots. Keep it nice and constructive, please." Common sense, and now a number of posts by Masie and Kylie, should make you think that a model would be keen to see what the members thought of her shoot and therefore go into "the models thread" to read the feedback. In fact it seems most models first sighting on the boards is on the models thread. It's from that impression and a little guiding by Kylie that they then post on "the models speak thread"
                  All that excluding... Masie replied to your post saying "here is not the place to write such things" so your response to that is to write even more on the subject in the very place Masie asked you nicely not to. Others that have similar thoughts to you may have made there thoughts public in a more suitable thread. From my reading you or no one was publicly castigated (castigated?? chastised??) for you comments just where you choose to post them.
                  Sorry crunchtime, if it appears I'm jumping down your throat on this one, but the models happiness and the ego boosts they get from this site is important to me. Wrongly or rightly, more important than our right to have our say.

Pinky

Comment

Can we go back to discussing this actual shoot please ? Thanks.

I think I understand crunchtime's point of view (the more expanded version helps). I did also notice the stops and starts, didn't mind the talking that much. Then again I *like* talking, which is why I often watch before/after/backstage vids first. I thought the models involved got through a somewhat difficult setup admirably. I'm pretty sure it wasn't shot this way on purpose and it prolly won't get shot this way again. But I'm also pretty sure but girls had lotsa fun and that is what *I* watch a shoot for mainly. I'm easy to please in that way I suppose

I fear it will soon be too cold to do outdoor shoots anyway, end of summer pretty much has arrived.

Comment

Another great shoot ladies!! I do like these outdoor shoots. The risky part is usually not my thing, but from time to time it's ok. It certainly added a sense of urgency to this one. Again, any shoot with Masie has me grinning all the way through. And Gaby is so sexy. I agree with Masie that she has the sexiest long legs.The tribbing or scissoring was very hot! Thanks Gaby and Masie and team!!

Comment

Thank your for elaborting Crunchtime. Sorry for bringing the subject back away from the shoot Frans but I just want to clarify that if you had written what you wrote the second time the first time I wouldnt have said anything. In your extended post you said why you didnt like the shoot rather than just saying you didnt like it. I'm sure you can see how a model could read all sorts of things into your original post which she would find hurtful despite you not having meant that at all. This morning when I opended this post and saw you had written again my heart was beating faster as I went to read it as I was preparing myself to read that you didnt like my personality or thought I was terrible in bed or had put on weight etc

Everything you said both made sence, was valid and polite and could exist within this thread but a better home for it would still be one of the places I pointed you to simply as the shooters tend to check those areas first for feedback and ideas. I take your point that we may need to look at reviewing and clarifying what each board is for rather than just expectign you to know.

Bookmanz thank you so much for finding that video again for me , Mim definatly is amazing and that is one of the best AW videos I have ever seen!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          Thank your for elaborting Crunchtime. Sorry for bringing the subject back away from the shoot Frans but I just want to clarify that if you had written what you wrote the second time the first time I wouldnt have said anything. In your extended post you said why you didnt like the shoot rather than just saying you didnt like it. I'm sure you can see how a model could read all sorts of things into your original post which she would find hurtful despite you not having meant that at all. This morning when I opended this post and saw you had written again my heart was beating faster as I went to read it as I was preparing myself to read that you didnt like my personality or thought I was terrible in bed or had put on weight etc

Everything you said both made sence, was valid and polite and could exist within this thread but a better home for it would still be one of the places I pointed you to simply as the shooters tend to check those areas first for feedback and ideas. I take your point that we may need to look at reviewing and clarifying what each board is for rather than just expectign you to know.

Bookmanz thank you so much for finding that video again for me , Mim definatly is amazing and that is one of the best AW videos I have ever seen!

Masie, I think all points are well taken and views expressed with no hard feelings now that clarifications have been made. So now, onward to more great AW shoots....keep up the good work.

Comment

Gaby doesnt have a login yet and today we let her check out all her shoots and she asked to go and see the comments from some of ehr shoots. Crunchtime you left her a really lovely comment under one of her first solos and I wish youc ould have seen the look of pleasure on her face

What a difference a day makes eh - going home feelign very happy and lovely. I love you guys xxxx

Comment

Hello Masie
                              You asked during the shoot what we thought of having sex in public places. I think it would not be good. For the simple fact that it distracts from the emotion of being intimate. It makes for bad sex. But what about voyeurizm. A premise could be "jealous mate...spying on her former love " so she loves to take a Peak.

Comment

Originally posted by s404abby1 View Post
                                Hello Masie
                                You asked during the shoot what we thought of having sex in public places. I think it would not be good. For the simple fact that it distracts from the emotion of being intimate. It makes for bad sex. .
                                distracts from the emotion of being intimate, It makes for bad sex Vs the excitement of the possibility of being caught. Can make for great sex

ohhh and Masie... you are always lovely... even when you have your grumpy pants on.

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                  Gaby doesnt have a login yet and today we let her check out all her shoots and she asked to go and see the comments from some of ehr shoots. Crunchtime you left her a really lovely comment under one of her first solos and I wish youc ould have seen the look of pleasure on her face

What a difference a day makes eh - going home feelign very happy and lovely. I love you guys xxxx
                                  Masie, thank you for the feedback as I would never have known about it otherwise. I have been with AW much longer than what it says under my nom de plume. Due to some technical problems a few years ago, every time I came to renew I had to change my name by adding a different number after it. Finally at crunchtime3 I got to keep my name at the annual renewals.

One other point needs, I feel, a bit more clarification. I have never seen an AW shoot where the models have not given 100% effort towards making it successful and if it doesn't come off it is not because of anything they did or did not do. It is exceedingly difficult for models to do this type of shoot for a number of reasons. I doubt that any of us out here in cyberland could do the same. Keeping a fresh and naturally vibrant look during GG3's , a trademark of AW, is what keeps many of us as loyal and consistent AW members. I feel also that the staff, both video and still photographers, do a top notch job.........many times under some trying conditions! And so, yes, both you and Gaby have a right to go home " feeing very happy and lovely". Don't change a thing.....we love you too!

Comment

Thank you so so much I love how this has all panned out, I could not feel happier right now.

- I totally see what you mean aboout the risk factor of outdoors preventing the girls from really going for i sexually as they have to be careful nto to get in trouble. Id push for more outdoors if we had somewhere the girls could fuck in public and not get in trouble (obviously would depend on the models being happy doing this) or we shoudl stick to unleashing all indoors.

Glad you like my grumpy pants pinkie I dont wear them very often they are all itchey and scratchy! xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X