No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for behind the scenes photos and some new faces.

Cheers.

SF

Comment

Thanks for the new Behind the Scenes. I have missed the regular updates and feeling of involvement with the day-to-day activities of AW. Looking forward to more pix.

Comment

"Look at that beautiful face, wait I mean, those beautiful faces!!! Kitty told be at one point she felt sea sick form being on the houseboat, bless."

Hehe I'm not surprised there's a fair bit of heel on that houseboat

*slinks off*

tom

Comment

Excited about Marietta, now this young lady looks like a textbook AW model to me. Could I be right in hoping this dark haired beauty might be the first new model since Gretchen to be sporting some sexy pubic hair?

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
            Excited about Marietta, now this young lady looks like a textbook AW model to me. Could I be right in hoping this dark haired beauty might be the first new model since Gretchen to be sporting some sexy pubic hair?

SF
            ...and under arm hair!

Comment

Lovely Behind the scenes pictures of Maya and now joy of joys her solo preview video is up, I'm very much looking forward to her debut in 12 days time.

tom

Comment

Maya is a great gal! Really sweet and sensual, you are just going to love her!

Comment

A lovely picture

Hehe Jacki writes

"Is it just me, or is it that every time I turn around, I get snapped by my little buddy Michelle. Without doubt!!! I'm beginning to think we have might have a 'thing' Michelle!!

Keep clicking away Michelle, happily for us, Jacki will 'click' back. Opps now i have a vision of you chasing each other round the set, cameras ever ready, probably not good for the shoot shedule

tom

Comment

Another fine picture from Jacki's book of modelling poses in Behind the scenes. Might I be flippant or bold in suggesting that perhaps Michelle compile a video of themo present. Not, I hasten to add as a sly way of getting Jacki back onto our screen but more of as a materclass. Ooops my nose doth groweth and groweth and...!!!!

tom

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                      Another fine picture from Jacki's book of modelling poses in Behind the scenes. Might I be flippant or bold in suggesting that perhaps Michelle compile a video of themo present. Not, I hasten to add as a sly way of getting Jacki back onto our screen but more of as a materclass. Ooops my nose doth groweth and groweth and...!!!!

tom
                      Ooooh a masterclass...do you mean like Modelling 101 haha?

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                        Ooooh a masterclass...do you mean like Modelling 101 haha?
                        Oh but of course and who better to conduct with your experience on both sides of the lens

tom

Comment

There is saying "a picture paints a thousand words", one wonders with fevered imaginings what those words are for this one ?

tom

Comment

Ah the bum crack makes yet another appearance. I can tell you what happened here, I was simply giving Jilly and Indiana a hug (we do this sometimes when we finish shooting), then I went to get back up again and Jilly had her claws on my shirt and was trying to pull it off! Hazards of the job I guess, can't say I mind really, Jilly is my wife. All explained.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                              Ah the bum crack makes yet another appearance. I can tell you what happened here, I was simply giving Jilly and Indiana a hug (we do this sometimes when we finish shooting), then I went to get back up again and Jilly had her claws on my shirt and was trying to pull it off! Hazards of the job I guess, can't say I mind really, Jilly is my wife. All explained.
                              Thanks, I can put the fevered imaginings to rest and concentrate on what I'm meant to be doing. Although maybe...

tom

Comment

Marigold!!! Very exciting to see she is back for more shoots, looking beautiful as always!

Comment

Well that's a sight for sore eyes!

I believe they said before that Anneke will be visiting sometime this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                    Marigold!!! Very exciting to see she is back for more shoots, looking beautiful as always!
                                    A bit hazy though

Chloe B is verrry happy to have Marigold come visit. And a happy Chloe is a good thing obviously

Comment

OMG, I'm over the moon about my little Marigoldy being back with me! It sure was a great reunion at the airport- massive hugs and tears all round! Now that I have her back with me, I'm not going to let her go... x

Comment

Originally posted by chloe_b View Post
                                        OMG, I'm over the moon about my little Marigoldy being back with me! It sure was a great reunion at the airport- massive hugs and tears all round! Now that I have her back with me, I'm not going to let her go... x
                                        I can imagine the scene at the airport Now much happiness all round, only a short time until Marigold blossoms forth on our screens with Kandice, an awesome preview.

tom

Comment

There are lot of great Aussie girls doing shoots for abbywinters at Amsterdam !
                                          Do they come to Amsterdam specially to shoot for abbywinters ?

Comment

I'm wondering what everyone thinks of todays pic?

Comment

Originally posted by enjoime2 View Post
                                              I'm wondering what everyone thinks of todays pic?
                                              Well if I can put my two cents worth...ADORABLE!!! Having just finished the edit of the stills I shot today of real life couple Gina J and Steve....I couldn't be more 'cuted out'! The tenderness, passion and fun between these two was saw contagious. It was such a refreshing shoot. I loved it. x Thanks so much you two for sharing such an intimate part of yourselves.

Comment

Yay is was a freakin' awesome shoot!! They were great weren't they Jacki?
                                                I wish we had more real life couples come (no pun intended) through the abbywinters doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                                                  Yay is was a freakin' awesome shoot!! They were great weren't they Jacki?
                                                  I wish we had more real life couples come (no pun intended) through the abbywinters doors.
                                                  Correct Michelle...they were great!! Steve was such a sweetheart. Good to have a fella around for a change ...

Comment

I totally loved him. He was really gentleman-ly and had good vibes which made it a pleasure to work with him.

Comment

Whoa !...this is a Surprise !...it feels like ( for me ) a new neighbor has just moved in next door...curiosity !

Comment

Hello Michelle, Jacki,
                                                        that's got a great surprise. After long back and forth, the Girl / Boy shoot.
                                                        The young man looks very appealing. I'm looking forward to the result.
                                                        I will enjoy it. It probably gave you a lot of fun to photograph/ filming Steve and Gina J.
                                                        I hope there is also a backstage video, to know Steve a bit to learn. I can only say I am really looking forward to the photos and video.
                                                        Welcome Steve at AW.

XxxBarb

Comment

I think its funny they are both naked except for their socks.

Comment

Oh yes! eagerly looking forward to the results, especially the video!

Comment

I just checked it out, and it's amazing! Steve and Gina are totally in love, and the shoot is sexy as hell!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X