• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The copyright of the photo is 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
      The copyright of the photo is 2009.
      Huh? Ok, that IS strange :P Will ask Kylie to look into it, thanks.

Comment

I swear, Latisha has her hair looking different every time I see her. She's sure a cutie pie though.

Yay! Yale!

Comment

It looks like what might have happened is that this particular image was posted with the wrong date quite some time ago and just wasn't seen by us in the list. You see, the shooters are the ones who put up the Behind the Scenes pictures, but I also use the same tool to add some site stuff, so I didn't check the Behind the Scenes, and I guess they would have just thought one of the other shooters put it up.

Has this picture popped up before? Because if not, I might just leave it up there as it's quite cute! But if it's a repeat, I can take it down.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
            Has this picture popped up before? Because if not, I might just leave it up there as it's quite cute! But if it's a repeat, I can take it down.
            Not in 2009... from my what was going to be a quick check but then saw, Blaire Bear, Jette, Roxy, Melita, Joannie, Keilyn, Rosanna, Cleo which brought back many memories and ended up being a slow check

Comment

If you enjoyed the experience we did it on purpose xxxx

Comment

Julia M's a cutie. It a fun mistake, leave the picture up.

Comment

My tongue is like a finger! Hehe.

Comment

Misha's such a beautiful woman. Can you imaging working at place where you can run into someone as pretty as her or Kylie at the file cabinets or coffee pot!

Must be like having your own swim suit supermodel or a movie star (oh, wait, that's Masie!) in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                      Misha's such a beautiful woman. Can you imaging working at place where you can run into someone as pretty as her or Kylie at the file cabinets or coffee pot!

Well said and lucky new models who are taken care soo nicely.
                      Love Sabrina

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_03_07_ams I'm sure with Masie there these test subject got into a scissoring position at some point

Comment

sissor-me-timbers!! xxx

Comment

I didn't know you played with dolls still Masie Is it just me or does one of the arms look horrible long ?? Looks like a tough position to video btw, good luck with that! ;-)

Comment

Long arms have their advantages Frans!

Comment

Izzy, looks serious. Seriously kissable. I like her curls!

Comment

Izzy, looks serious. Seriously kissable. I like her curls!
                                  http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_03_10_ams
                                  Oh Yeah,
                                  great pics
                                  Love Sabrina

Comment

Fashion setting: No no Masie, that's not done. Every nautical child knows that you have to wear a red sock on the left foot and a green sock on the right foot!

Comment

I blame my mum for dressing me in match socks as I stil get my left and right mixed up sometimes!

Comment

Was it THAT cold in Amsterdam today ? They do look mighty warm, and slippery ;-)

Comment

Masie you would look great with any socks, certainly socks that might match your vibrant personality! Just love your enthusiasm for your work, very well done Masie!

Comment

I tried toe socks once but I didn't have the coordination to put them on xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                              I tried toe socks once but I didn't have the coordination to put them on xx
                                              haha.... where is the like button when you need it....

Comment

Looks like Irmina!

Comment

http://cdn30.abbywinters.com/content...Q&e=1363961244
                                                  aww I love that doggy

Comment

the quote is "what a body" which is fair enough, but I would say "what a smile" its great to see Marleen doing more shoots

Comment

Hey, I know this sexy cutie. Claudia!

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...mar_27_ams_jpg
                                                        Yeah, cute Claudia_s is back
                                                        Now we just can guess about her adventures ...
                                                        Love Sabrina

Comment

Must be a little short staffed at AW this week.... I see they have got Cluadia working... and Kylie posting the behind the Scenes picture....
                                                          Ohhh Kylie H and Claudia in the same post.... Now hopefully we see a shoot with both names in it....

Pinky

Comment

Jazz Hands! Double dream hands! Burst left..... aaand freestyle!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                              Must be a little short staffed at AW this week.... I see they have got Cluadia working... and Kylie posting the behind the Scenes picture....
                                                              Ohhh Kylie H and Claudia in the same post.... Now hopefully we see a shoot with both names in it....

Pinky
                                                              Oooh... Misha did you hear that? Although I dunno how most abbywinters members would feel about my current choice of hair colour...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X