X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Klara & Satine

New Double IM: Klara & Satine
    Attached Files

A fun and sexy IM...(i also learned a few words in Dutch) with Klara going all out resulting in an exciting orgasm but our naughty Satine teases us and holds out for a part II,( N/A yet ) featuring new-comer, tall and sexy Fenna
    Last edited by tjsunray; 20 November 2011, 01:55 AM.

Comment

very hot ladies, love your cute asses in the end. the new girl looks hot, hope to see her in the future

Comment

Great DIM with 2 very hot girls.
        Second time we see the beautiful Aletta and I'm waiting her first shooting.

Comment

A very lovely IM debut for Klara! She is so sweet to teach Satine some naughty words in Dutch and I had the biggest smile on my face when the got into a giggle fit near the end. Satine is stunningly adorable as always and the girls seemed to get into a nice rhythm together as they touched their beautiful bodies. Klara's very first on-camera orgasm was a treat, hopefully the first of many! Fenna's guest appearance added some extra sparkle: can't wait to see what she got up to with Satine!

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
            A fun and sexy IM...(i also learned a few words in Dutch) with Klara going all out resulting in an exciting orgasm but our naughty Satine teases us and holds out for a part II,( N/A yet ) featuring new-comer, tall and sexy Fenna
            Did this video ever get released? Clearly by now Fenna is no longer a new comer

Comment

the second part with Fenna is here: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/fenna_satine

Comment

Thanks. I think I was expecting a girl-girl title rather than an IM title

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X