X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New After Dark Solo: Carly T

New After Dark Solo: Carly T
    Attached Files

Ahhhh, Carly T... it's been too long! You're among my top AW models and I'd like to see more of you ànd see it more often! This shoot just looks beautiful, now I'll just have to wait for the video of it

Now if only you'd do a Tier3 with one of my other favorite models (especially Aletta)... well, a man can fantasize can't he?

Anyway, I'm happy with any new shoot of you, no matter who it's with or if it's solo. More of you is what counts!

Comment

Carly T is a fav of mine (I do have lots of them) also Wildfire...
      ** "She has "one of THE most buff bodies ever?"

Did you see her "non-nude" pictures from her thread... She is also a very beautiful lady.

I have my fingers crossed that this is actually an after dark shoot that I like... been a little disapointed with the after dark's of other of my fav models. (Style, lighting, effects nothing to do with the stunning models).

** Quote courtesy of Daria... no getting told off by Daria this time "Why are you trying to take credit for what I said ?? That's sooooo mean!!"
      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 22 April 2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Carly T!

Great to see this wonderful cutie pie again.

Newbies, might get a kick out seeing Carly in the very different, but really cool Wrestling Girls shoot.
        Such concentration, such focus! Three pairs battle it out collegiate wrestling style. Leotards pulled tight, intense energy, heat and hurt pride are features of this abbywinters.com group nude Wrestling Girls shoot. Chloe B vs. Annalisa, Fotina vs. Carly T and Immie wins over the Italian beauty Violeta!

I just went back and looked at that shoot, and it is amazing. Contrasting body types and that so much beauty in a small group of models. Carly, Chloe B, Fotina, Immie, and Violeta! The Swedish model Annalisa was the other girl in the "Wrestling Girls" and she's really gourgeous too!
        Last edited by bookmanz; 21 April 2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

The AbbyWinters photographers - and videographers - do the most wonderful work. In this case, the Carly T 'AD' shoot (both pix/video) is especially remarkable - everything seems to look and happen as if one were actually there at the time - it FEELS VERY PERSONAL SUCH THAT Carly T connects with the cameras in the same way that would it would appear and feel with a someone right in front of you.

The lighting (and whatever colorist treatment after the fact was performed) elevate the imagery way beyond the typical - and raise it to a very rare and beautiful level - something to which the U2 band alluded in "Even Better Than The real Thing".

The countenance and energy projected by Carly T in this series are of the highest and best order. She is a remarkably sexy woman - she has a great sense of self - and she appears very self-assured and confident in her demeanor. All in all - this is an especially excellent appearance by her - maybe her best ever.

Carly T looks great - and she makes everyone else around her shine at their best, as well. Thank MUCH MUCH to AbbyWinters.com for this creative and evocative contribution to this library of some of the best sexually oriented materials ever created.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mannishboy; 22 April 2012, 02:32 AM. Reason: attach image versus link

Comment

... and here's the video! This Sunday is going to be great

Comment

This AD shoot is a great "bonus"! Beautiful Carly T shines in all shoots

Comment

Wow ! A delight to see her an other time. As always, she is awesome. She has a fantastic body and so beautiful long legs.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X