Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content Administration - AKA Kylie gets to pester the post-production team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Now definitely not a question for this thread.... BUT... while we are talking about the upcoming shoots list... What ever happened to Analyn's "BUZZZ" redux... It was at one stage scheduled for a similar time to Pippa's release??? But seemed to be replaced with Caramel S (YAY... Love caramel S) never to return...

Thanks...
    I think "never to return" is a bit hasty!

Sometimes shoots get moved around as we iron out kinks in the schedule, we try and avoid making too many changes, but sometimes it's just unavoidable. Never fear though, all the shoots you get previews of are just waiting around the corner to be released!

Comment

hasty.... maybe.... I prefer for "dramatic effect" never let facts get in the way of a good story...that what I always say.

Is scheduling part of your domain or part of the "CD's" ??? May have some questions one day... more for interest sake then any complaint or problem.

Comment

Is scheduling part of your domain or part of the "CD's" ??? May have some questions one day... more for interest sake then any complaint or problem.
        I schedule from the CD's instructions. So it's kinda me, but it's his choices, if that makes sense?

Comment

Yip.... perfect sense... If you don't like the questions or problem then Rhyss made me do it.... haha... Just kidding I know what you mean.

Ok.... I confused myself trying to ask my first question... so that will be saved up for another day... but know I know where and who to ask...

Thanks Kylie....

Comment

Well of course it's not going to be my fault if something goes wrong!

But generally I've got a pretty free rein when it comes to content admin, when things don't show up properly though, it's generally always my oversight. Luckily Frans is on the case most of the time and catches me before I break things!

Comment

Editor's Choice September 2012 Tribbing

Hello Kylie

As mentioned ... here it still seems that the "models list for this shoot has still not been updated.. Thank you...

Comment

No new G/G shoot this week?

Comment

There's been a little technical problem but the shoot is on it's way to your screens!

Comment

see the nation wide filter has been shot down finally in the great land down under ,conroy been defeated on this so far")

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                      There's been a little technical problem but the shoot is on it's way to your screens!
                      So when will it be possible to download that set ???

Comment

Thanks a lot, Obamacare!!!

PS - In the U.S., that's a hilarious joke having to do with people blaming unrelated things on some nebulous concept they call "Obamacare." It's even funnier now because A) he was just re-elected (Yay!) and B) I gave a long, boring explanation!

Comment

I can't wait to see this shoot, the preview pictures look spectacular! Hopefully the zips will be available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                            So when will it be possible to download that set ???
                            So, it looks to be working here but sadly there has been an issue with getting it to the news page. We're working on it.

Originally posted by PackMcA View Post
                            Thanks a lot, Obamacare!!!

PS - In the U.S., that's a hilarious joke having to do with people blaming unrelated things on some nebulous concept they call "Obamacare." It's even funnier now because A) he was just re-elected (Yay!) and B) I gave a long, boring explanation!
                            I've been absently watching some US shows (like the daily show, etc) and you guys have the most eccentric political campaigns I've ever witnessed. But we will go no further discussing politics, this is meant to be a sexy place

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                            I can't wait to see this shoot, the preview pictures look spectacular! Hopefully the zips will be available soon.
                            Zips are available, just hiding unfortunately.

Comment

I've been absently watching some US shows (like the daily show, etc) and you guys have the most eccentric political campaigns I've ever witnessed
                              you should see the movie "the campaign" with Will Farrel

Comment

Note: all zip file related posts moved to thread zip files/downloads do not work

Comment

Not sure if this is the correct place...

Is it just me or does the tags seemed to have disappeared from the video part of the shoot... I check about 10 and nothing...

Couple of examples to see if it's just me or not...

Now I don't know for certain that these would have been tagged at some time... I do have my setting quiet high but there was normally a few tags??

Thanks

Pinky

Comment

Pinky, I see tags with all four examples (below flash window). Do you still see no tags at all on those pages ?

Comment

Yes nothing.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	no tags.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	643522

Strange....

Comment

Confirmed for your account. Must a be a bug, nothing Kylie can fix Will notify web-team about it.

Comment

On a different note but since it is related to the vids, I thought here might be a good thread to make a general comment and suggestion...

Why the change in title for the IMs to 'Video 'Masturbation' recently? I always thought 'Intimate Moments' was a cool and fitting title. What gives with the title change?

Comment

Any idea when my next photoset or video will go live on the site?

Comment

sorry AWHQ... for bring this thread back to life... haha....

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                                                Any idea when my next photoset or video will go live on the site?
                                                It should be NOW! Love you Pippa!

Comment

What's going with the update schedule? The updates are not the same as usual and there are some update missing in the Upcoming shoot widget.

Comment

One thing I have always wondered is why are the models "full" AW name not used in the video caption.... example:

Name:	video names.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	643530
                                                    Sorry Kylie H for using a picture where your face is hidden...

It seems to be a newish thing as back in the day we got the models full name.

Name:	video names.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	91.3 KB
ID:	643531

Minor thing I know but pedantic Pinky likes things to be correct.

Thanks

Pedantic Pinky

Comment

Me again....
                                                      Is anyone else getting no pictures in the "behind the scenes archives" ??

Comment

Me again....
                                                        Is anyone else getting no pictures in the "behind the scenes archives" ??
                                                        Nope, I can see all pictures on that page. Try again ?

Comment

One thing I have always wondered is why are the models "full" AW name not used in the video caption.... example:
                                                          [ATTACH]31542[/ATTACH]
                                                          Sorry Kylie H for using a picture where your face is hidden...

It seems to be a newish thing as back in the day we got the models full name.
                                                          [ATTACH]31544[/ATTACH]

Minor thing I know but pedantic Pinky likes things to be correct.

Thanks

Pedantic Pinky
                                                          Hey Pedantic Pinky!

To make sure you get the right answer (cause I personally have no idea), you should ask in the Creative Director's thread, he doesn't get time to read every post on the forums, but I think he gets emailed when someone posts in there, so it's a good place to ask any "Why is this happening?" questions that seem like a descision.

I can generally answer the "Why is this happening? It's broken..." questions.

Comment

Will do Ms. H.... thanks...

All working fine for me now Frans..... That seems to be happening a lot recently.... something doesn't work.... but given a little time its all fine again... Just like the missing tags... Not sure if that's my end or AWHQ.... So will give it a day or two before I aks the questions in future...

Comment

ummmm is it just me or has the members home page gone back in history????

It shows the latest shoot is Sadie's IM from the 1st of Feb....

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	643560

I checked it 4 times by closing it down and coming back on... but still Sadie.... I would imagine it will fix itself in the next few hours, like many "glitches" seem to do... But wondering if I was the only one... and just in case I'm not and it doesn't fix itself then... ummm KYLIE!!! ???? haha
                                                              Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 13 February 2013, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X