• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lena D

New Model: Lena D
    Attached Files

You're incredible lena! A beautiful shoot x

Comment

Could anyone tell me where the bidding page is? I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by rotolactor View Post
        Could anyone tell me where the bidding page is? I can't seem to find it.
        What do you mean by 'bidding page' ?

Comment

I'd bid on a chance to play with Lena and some chocolate

Although I must have missed the memo that we were going to auction off the models.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            What do you mean by 'bidding page' ?
            I want to buy this one. Where do you bid?

Comment

buy this shoot?? like pay per shoot style??

cuz if you wanna have a bid on Lena you'll have to out bid me

Comment

I want to buy this one. Where do you bid?
                Oh.. you mean the pay-per-shoot system? Please read THIS thread.

Comment

That frans guy is pretty thick. At least you have a sense of humor. I liked you in that IM where you were wearing the long rainbow socks, btw.

Comment

That frans guy is pretty thick. At least you have a sense of humor. I liked you in that IM where you were wearing the long rainbow socks, btw.
                    Long rainbow socks?

Frans, have you been modelling in IMs and not telling me? Cause me and Lena have never done IMs in rainbow socks.

Comment

My bad, that was someone else. But I am a big fan of yours, Kylie H.- the one of you getting nailed by your boyfriend was great. Frannie seems too uptight to model naked.

Comment

hahaha frans is anything but uptight great shoot too, I was looking forward to seeing more Lena after the mystery shoot with Lacie

and with Masie's love of chocolate (and girls) I don't know how see didn't go in for a taste

Comment

Its worse than that Masie shot this during first week of her diet - I was heating up all this lovely chocolate getting it all over my hands as I made sure it was liquid smooth and then WASHING IT OFF! Sin! Editing was even worse in some of these pictures (I think) you can almost taste the chocolate as it ozzes all over the delightful Lena! I loved shooting Lena she was so patient with me and smiled the whole way through the day (even with chocolate between her toes) x

Comment

Masie,
                            thanks for the great job.
                            Lacie is great to watch
                            Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Hey Lena, great shoot. But tell me, who got the strawberry in the end????

Comment

Yummy !!! Fantastic shoot with a very beautiful new model.

Comment

Hi Lena, I think you're wonderful!

Comment

I recently got time to DL Lena_D's Solo shoot and WOW! Super-sexy Lena_D is so delicious and gorgeous.

I also thoroughly enjoyed Lena_D's appearence in the Girls Talk3 podcast.

Now I'm hoping Lena_D will start her own thread here in the AW forums sometime soon.

Comment

Yeah a reminder of a very sexy first shoot and a shout out to the pod cast!!!

Comment

I'd love for Lena to come back and do round two of this shoot! She could masturbate and squirt through all that lovely chocolate!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X