Self Shoots from the models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self Shoots from the models

I will be lucky if some models will post their own private pics for us.
    This could be some self shoots or other private stuff. ( Nudity will be great)
    I know that there are some in other threads, but maybe we can see them here, in this extra thread...

Hi Froggy! I've never seen you in my thread, but as you said, I have a lot of pics and a couple of videos in my models speak thread if you haven't checked them out. I really wanted to post another video recently, but the file was too big

Comment

Hey froggy...

We have been truly blessed by models posting pictures of themselves on their "models speak" thread (Renae a perfect example but there has been so many more to mention here). I would suggest that you make the effort and check them out and chat with the lovely ladies.

Personally I like that the models post these shoots in their own threads... It means that we can give our feedback directly to them without the competition or comparison of one models picture right next to another.

Renae... maybe if you take you vid to AWHQ, one of the tech guys can help you compress it or something so it can make it onto your thread for all our viewing pleasure

Comment

Hi renae! Thanks for your information, your thread is very nice, and i haven't seen it before. And there is exactly that what i was looking for.
        The thing is, i can not watch every thread each day for new posts etc.. Their are to many models who have a thread...
        I know other boards, where you can check after you log in, which boards or which posts are new since you've been log in last time. If AW have a possibilty to do that; it will be good.

@ mrpinkeyes: I don't see any shoot or any pic of the model as a competition or comparison. Everyone has a different meaning of what is nice or not!
        I just wanna see, what the model will show us from their privatly life. No ranking or whatever....

Comment

Hey froggy....

I know when I log in it only shows me threads that have been updated since my last log in... or I can choose to click on "today's posts". Not sure if that is the same for everyone or something I accidentally did in my settings. Frans can confirm on his return from his holidays.

What I was try to say about the competition and comparison was more in the line of us members can look at the pic's individually in the models own thread and if some pictures get more feedback that others then it doesn't mean anything. However if they were all on the one thread and a models posts doesn't get the same feedback or as many comments as other models pics next to them then they may feel unappreciated and/or less likely to continuing to post the amazing pictures that many models do.

If you are looking for prolific self or non AW pictures then I suggest that you check out these threads. (note this is done by memory.. I'm sure I have missed many many other wonderful threads showing the type of pic's you are looking for.)

A Welcome Distraction for Renae
          hey it's Fenna!
          Hi everyone, I am Edie, a new AW model this is my first post
          Dally with Daria's Delicious Derriere
          Abby Winters models in costume?!
          Latisha's lounge
          Enter Immie (tee-hee, I'm so funny!)
          Party time! ...lots of naughty pictures! *****
          Hello, its Aneta
          Cleo, clean and innocent... Yeah right?
          Carly T pops her cherry!

Laila's late night Lucibrations
          Hi, I'm Kara! Come meet me and say hello! (Kara D)
          Jette here, saying hello
          Getting naughty and naked with Blaire...
          Introducing Roxy
          The beginning - it's Fotina!
          Hey, dahlings!
          Kisses for Kylie H? I hope so!
          Katherine F - Saying hi

ok... I got a little carried away and I'm missing so many others like, Giselle, Paula, Gretchen, Masie, Chloe B, Petria etc etc etc...

Happy viewing....

Comment

Thank you mrpinkeyes for this nice list; i hope you will refresh it, if someone is posted ;-)
            Your're right, i have also the chance to click on the todays post. I´never noticed it....

Comment

Hello guys,''
              So this is a little peek from my private life going in holiday

This was me ,in Spain last year....I gues some of you guys will wonder who is that...since I look totttaly different as a blondE.
              Do you like them?
              Attached Files

Comment

It's indeed quite a change, you as a blonde. Not a *bad* change mind you, but it does make you look different. Heck, you look different between two those two pics For some reason the medallion around your neck remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean . Was it warm enough to dive into the water?

Comment

You look great as a blonde, Andreea...or with any other color hair. Would love to see another photo series with your new locks.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    It's indeed quite a change, you as a blonde. Not a *bad* change mind you, but it does make you look different. Heck, you look different between two those two pics For some reason the medallion around your neck remind me of Pirates of the Caribbean . Was it warm enough to dive into the water?
                    Well Frans it was the perfect season for diving as I went in august and the weather was a bit coudy but perfect balance in between the heat and the shadow of the clouds.
                    I dont have anymore that golden necklace,but when I bought it ,I was thinking that it reperesnts the sun , because that year I was busy with exams for univ and I couldn't g to the sea side!

Comment

Andreea..... much thanks for these nice photos

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                        Andreea..... much thanks for these nice photos
                        Just woke up, shooting today w/ a lovely lady ...I have to meet her in the train today and i have my roaming deactivated...wish us luck to match tommy
                        Attached Files

Comment

Btw, you woke me up after falling asleep again, so thanks for being so matinal, Tom...gotaa get myself going on!

Comment

Originally posted by Andreea View Post
                            Just woke up, shooting today w/ a lovely lady ...I have to meet her in the train today and i have my roaming deactivated...wish us luck to match tommy
                            Wow Andreea !!!!you look amazing in all these pics,but the green halter neck bikini is something else.
                            The last one with the dreamy/sleepy look is just as cute and sexy though!!

Comment

Omg Andreea - seriously sexy pics!!

I'm just imagining waking up to you in that pose every morning

Good luck with the shoot...be sure to let us know how it goes

Comment

The lucky girl who does the shooting with you Andreea. I will be jealous

Comment

Originally posted by froggytown View Post
                                  The lucky girl who does the shooting with you Andreea. I will be jealous
                                  Do you know Hania, froggy?

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post
                                    Omg Andreea - seriously sexy pics!!

I'm just imagining waking up to you in that pose every morning

Good luck with the shoot...be sure to let us know how it goes
                                    Uh the shoot ....and all the experience with Hania....mqde me feel so great about all the crazy shitbeen doing in univ, we were talking about clubbing and having co trol over alchohol addiction, watching all those fancy people in the clubs and having sharing friends who would take us everywhere just to hang out together....and after going into the mature zone, but having our secret fun on Aw.

Very very interesting sharring our lifes on the shoot.

As you see I might be a bit shy sharinv about our sex times...but after the shoot is released you can come up with questions.I feel much better talking on a specific topic.

Comment

Andreea? Shy? Whatever lol

I'm sure I'll have some specific questions for you once I've seen the shoot (a few times )

But glad you have some common interests with Hania, that must have helped you feel at ease with her - sounds like you had a fab time together before and during the shoot.

Can't wait to see it

Comment

New hair style!

Originally posted by jws1981 View Post
                                        You look great as a blonde, Andreea...or with any other color hair. Would love to see another photo series with your new locks.
                                        New look, new look !
                                        Cpit -cpit!
                                        Happy nerd here!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Ooo Andreea I absolutely love your new hair...it's a very sexy look

Oh and I now have neck ache from switching my ipad round to look at each pic lol

Comment

Ooo Andreea I absolutely love your new hair...it's a very sexy look

Oh and I now have neck ache from switching my ipad round to look at each pic lol
                                            Appologize!

Comment

Appologize!
                                              Don't apologise...it was worth the pain Andreea

Comment

Your haircut looks great, Andreea! Thanks for sharing. I also love your glasses and dangly earrings in the last photo: very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                  Your haircut looks great, Andreea! Thanks for sharing. I also love your glasses and dangly earrings in the last photo: very pretty.
                                                  Haha, mixing topless with face selfies makes everybody go nice and comment on the dressed pics!

I dod this also, the model is naked and I go : "what a nice lipgloss shade you got!"
                                                  You are a thrill, mass fan!

Comment

Don't apologise...it was worth the pain Andreea
                                                    Whenever I feel tired or not ready to make semnificative lifestyle changez ( i wanna cut cigarettes and coffee) I change my hairstyle thinking that any change of any kind would bring me closer to what I want!

Comment

Whenever I feel tired or not ready to make semnificative lifestyle changez ( i wanna cut cigarettes and coffee) I change my hairstyle thinking that any change of any kind would bring me closer to what I want!
                                                      I know what you mean and it's really hard, especially the super addictive smoking/caffeine combination - making the right changes in life can be difficult and I've often found myself substituting some minor changes instead of dealing with the bigger life changing ones that I really should be facing head on.

Strong mental discipline can achieve anything

And by the way I love your image changes, it's nice to re-create yourself now and then & keep yourself fresh

Comment

Wow Andreea,,,....Personally I wouldn't have thought you need to change much about yourself .You are gorgeous the way you are!!!Although having said that cleaning up one's diet and a makeover of some kind can make you feel fresher!!.....I do like long hair (especially brunettes},,but I agree the shorter style you have now is lovely.....but then again the pic you posted in the green halter bikini with blonde hair was woo haa!!!! OH and coffee over cigarettes any day btw!!

Comment

Few weeks ago I was laughing when you told me i look so good with long hair from my first shoots and I wanted to tell you that time I trimmed my lion locks and post a pic....I have shorter hair for a year now, lol!

But hey thanks mr Happy , you cheered my day!

Comment

Few weeks ago I was laughing when you told me i look so good with long hair from my first shoots and I wanted to tell you that time I trimmed my lion locks and post a pic....I have shorter hair for a year now, lol!

But hey thanks mr Happy , you cheered my day!
                                                            You are quite welcome,,,,,oh but please don't loose your lovely pubes!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X