X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Alva & Nichole

New Double IM: Alva & Nichole
    Attached Files

It's good to see Nichole again as Ava, ( tomboy and sweet looking ) joins her in her first outdoor shoot. Even the barking dogs couldn't stop them from

having a good wank in nature...love the bush ! I have a feeling we'll be seeing quite a lot of Nichole in these upcoming weeks/months...that's a very good thing !
    Last edited by tjsunray; 4 August 2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Nice shoot yeah, the position they ended up in had them both look at each other which is always good. Lotsa touching each other too, no complaints there A full on girl/girl wouldn't have worked in that location I think.That won't stop Nichole en Alva having another scene at another location sometime

Comment

MMM, these two are hot, please tell us the Girl/Girl shoot has only been rescheduled not cancelled!

Comment

Great DIM. Wish it would have been a G/G!

Comment

A very lovely DIM! Pity aircraft noise drowned out the sound of Alva's orgasm - some things can't be helped. A G-G with these two girls would be a coupling made in heaven, I think!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X