X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Sadie

New IM: Sadie
    Attached Files

This pic makes me happy that i'm gonna get the whole subscription package when i come back in november. i have just the "solo" one at this time and i'm a guy that needs everything from these awesome models.
    Looking forward to seeing Sadie

Comment

Hot Hot Hot!

Abby you have got to get this woman to do as many IM's and G/G as possible. She is awesome and sooooo natural. A beautiful woman doing a natural bit on the Loo and discovers she is horny as hell. I loved it and probably because I believe that MANY girls and women have this experience at sometime. My ex wife told me years ago that I wouldn't believe how many women "get off" in the restrooms at work in the USA. Stressed? Take a pee and orgasm...lol Seriously I loved Sadie and can't get enough of her LOUD orgasms. Only other two that compare are Chloe and EMMIE. More please with sugar on it?

Comment

Also love Sadie's look and in her debut " Solo " shoot ...i would have preferred a more subtle orgasm though, but if that's how she expresses it then that's just how it will be. Also can't help but to ask about what appears to be a tattoo on her inner thigh covered with a band-aid ?...not quite sure ?...hope she'll explain or maybe it doesn't require an explanation at all...just accept it for what it is ?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
          Also love Sadie's look and in her debut " Solo " shoot ...i would have preferred a more subtle orgasm though, but if that's how she expresses it then that's just how it will be. Also can't help but to ask about what appears to be a tattoo on her inner thigh covered with a band-aid ?...not quite sure ?...hope she'll explain or maybe it doesn't require an explanation at all...just accept it for what it is ?
          tjsunray it may just be a tatoo..We will see

Comment

Originally posted by woof2804 View Post
            tjsunray it may just be a tatoo..We will see
            It's a tattoo: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/sad...tills/sadie252

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	tattoo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	642972

Thank's redlabka...somehow i missed it in her image set. It looks like a custom/original tattoo of a

( my guess )..a woman's fertility egg emanating life, energy/force....any one else venture to guess ?
              Last edited by tjsunray; 15 September 2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Wonderful

Nothing to say!!
                A great and marvelleous Video! Full of emotions and beautiful sex. !! What a woman!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X