Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Carian & Carmina (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Look at their pretty faces!
    http://us-g2.abbywinters.com/content...carmina311.jpg

Well worth posting twice.... Gorgeous.

Comment

I was there and I'm still SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for the video to go up!

Comment

Yum yum yum..

My sexy kitty!
        Damn, this was sooo hot!

Comment

Think this one is really hot too:
          http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/car...255#middlewrap

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/car...282#middlewrap

AWESOME:
          http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...carmina313.jpg

Comment

I didn't understand everything at the beginning of the video but it was fun to watch anyway.
            Carian and Carmina looked great together.

Comment

This was fun to see, lotsa kissing too. Could have done with a little less background noise (damned trams) but both girls seemed to cheerfully ignore it

Comment

Another great/great girl/girl shoot! As Frans notes lots of awesome kissing by the lovelies. It was kind of like getting two girl/girl videos in one, the first part of the video (play dress up) was kind of like a girl girl fun shoot. Then the kiss fest and juicy hardcore oral. Carian and Carmina were totally into it!

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                This was fun to see, lotsa kissing too. Could have done with a little less background noise (damned trams) but both girls seemed to cheerfully ignore it
                Yeah, that was pretty noisy in spots. But, it probably would have gotten pretty hot in there with the window closed. Forget about the lights, with all the sexual heat emanating from Carian and Carmina. I imagine the shooters were even getting a little hot at what they were witnessing.

Comment

Phwaarrr
                  Lovely nipples

Comment

Mostly great shoot. Very sexy!

Comment

yum yum yum....

thanks sweety's!

Comment

In a word: BEAUTIFUL!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

I´m remembering :P This shoot is in my top 5 definitely!

Comment

I somehow fell over this shoot a few minutes ago and watched it for the first time.
                            In my opinion it is really one of the best girl-girl shoots I've ever seen, although it is really hard to say, ok, there are a lot of good other videos, but
                            this one features so many great things! Especially the kissing at the beginning lets the tension rise every second. Really well done!
                            Some people sometimes argue that the newer shoots don't have the atmosphere and authenticity of the older ones.
                            I think that it really isn't true for this shoot! These two more than cute girls, Carian and Carmina, really show us a perfect shoot that really
                            touches me right from the beginning.
                            Although I'm a little late with that post, I want to thank you both for it! :-)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X