• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self-Shot: Kara D

Self-Shot: Kara D
    Attached Files

Hi there KaraD ;-). Looking good.

Comment

This was a wonderful surprise! Kara quirky and beautiful as ever.

Comment

Great to see a new Kara D shoot after such a long time. In the video, she says it's been 2 years, so I'm wondering if she contacted AW about submitting this homemade shoot in recent weeks? Anyway, I loved it and glad to know that all is going well with her.

Comment

What an amazing idea: to have the girl shoot video of herself in her own home. And Kara is a great girl with which to begin such a series ... (that I hope will be a semi-regular [regular?] feature here at AW).

I enjoy how it feels like I am sitting across from her in her home and she decides to let me see her amazing body and watch her masturbate and then shower.

And Kara's pubic hair always looks so soft. I can see why she likes playing with it. Overall, an amazing body and a beyond-cute face.

Comment

This is an amazing idea. Please use this method to bring back some of our Aussie favorites

Comment

I'd download a Kara D shoot even if she was just reading the phone book, fully clothed. Still as gorgeous as ever, and was interested to hear that she's doing a masters.

Comment

I agree with the all the accolades from the other posters. Kara D is one of the best Abby Girls, and she looks hotter than ever.
                These self shoots are a great idea, especially when the model is a interesting as Kara. And when the model has tripod for the video camera.

Comment

Well I was goign to wait a couple of weeks (for Dani L) before renewing my sub... but then I waeked and renewed so I could look at Kara D. And I wasn't disappointed. Very entertaining.
                  AW can explore this theme further. Please... xxx

Comment

I have to agree with the above posters, normally cute isnt really my thing (I normally prefer a girl with a wicked glint in her eyes like Lacie), but i dunno....Kara D is just So Freaking Cute she's irresistible.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X