X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 344

New Backstage: 344
    Attached Files

What's going on? This is the second shoot not to have a zip file. Also the custom zip file feature isn't working either.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
      What's going on? This is the second shoot not to have a zip file. Also the custom zip file feature isn't working either.
      There are problems with the zip system, web-team is working on that but as far as I know it's not fixed yet. Sorry.

Comment

Why announce the set if its not there to download?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
          Why announce the set if its not there to download?
          It is available for online viewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            It is available for online viewing.
            That wasn't my point Frans. I don't see why a zip file of the entire set is not available for download even if you are having trouble with the custom zip function, it shouldn't be any different than when you make a video file available for a set.

Comment

A zipfile of the entire set uses the same system as custom-zips, just with all pics selected. See this post from web-tech for more details.

Comment

Yes I understand that I have already read it, but what I am saying is it should not be impossible for you guys to manually create a zip file of the entire set and upload that file to the servers as a work-around and bypassing the the current zip system until you fix the problems with it.

If the current problems make it impossible to do that via the normal shoot pages, how about a page on the forums with links to the full zip files that we cannot currently access?
                Last edited by Jimothy; 17 November 2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimothy View Post
                  Yes I understand that I have already read it, but what I am saying is it should not be impossible for you guys to manually create a zip file of the entire set and upload that file to the servers as a work-around and bypassing the the current zip system until you fix the problems with it.

If the current problems make it impossible to do that via the normal shoot pages, how about a page on the forums with links to the full zip files that we cannot currently access?
                  There is no reason for them to go through all that trouble as long as we are willing to pay for getting nothing.

Comment

Who's the girl sitting in the green and white striped chair?
                    http://cdn01.abbywinters.com/content...21d44d26641866

Comment

Originally posted by Baraldur View Post
                      Links with 'cdn' anywhere in them only work for you, not anybody else. Correct link so others can see pic is http://www.abbywinters.com/behind_th...kstage_344_074

She reminds me a bit of Melita ..

Comment

Originally posted by Baraldur View Post
                        That is Melissa R.

Comment

Thanks casgrain, knew you would identify her much faster than myself
                          Have added her to castlist of shoot.

Comment

Thank you, guys! =D

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X