Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Carmina & Claudia S (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

WHOOP!!!! WHOOP!!!!!
    That's all for now.... sure there will be more to follow later...

Comment

Fuck yeah!

Comment

OMG, I just CAN´T wait to see it And it´s full of surprises darlings...I hope that you like it as much as I enjoyed to shoot it hahahah

Comment

It has finally arrived after lots of teasing... and the still are a wonderful combination of playfulness... totally sexy... adorable... a little naughty and some passion thrown in... The unicorns looked after us in this one.... If the video delivers have as much I'm going to be very pleased.

Here are my favourite images from this shoot....

Thanks ladies.....

Pinky

ps... those leaves stayed on Carmina extremely well..... haha

Comment

Carmina and Claudia,
            thank you sooo much for this shoot
            You both are so wonderful and the black stockings made me happy
            Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Omg Carmina, I love you more for every day! That shoot was absolutley bloody awsomley incredibley hot!!!! You both give me reason to live on the worst day anyone can have! Here in Aussieland we have an expression we use when something is incredible, Fuck me dead. You give me a whole new meaning to that expression. More of a wishfull thinking....I just wish I could meet anyone even close to what you are one day, and for that person to fuck me dead hahahahaha. I would die so happy.......

Comment

Are you feeling the love?

Comment

Just watch the before and after video's (will watch the main feature tomorrow maybe) very adorable and very entertaining... especially the after video when they are next to each other feeding off each other... (not literally)

They do make a good point that because they have been together then they are more relaxed and the sex is better... Now I expect that when I do get to watch the video we are going to see something special...

Does make me wonder why there isn't any G/G redux's as one would expect that the shoot would be even better second time around as both models know each other better and know what each other likes...

Ok... sleep time for me.... over and out

Pinky....

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                    Carmina and Claudia,
                    thank you sooo much for this shoot
                    You both are so wonderful and the black stockings made me happy
                    Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
                    +1
                    Sabrina, I think some things are just worth it to sacrifice a pair of stockings.

Comment

So many raves about this shoot and I can understand why, with two cute models like these.
                      But why is it that there are so many pee shots recently? One poor girl is locked out of her apartment while another uses a glass on the floor!
                      Peeing is a great treat once in a while.
                      Has someone suddenly realized girls need to urinate?

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS!
                        Hahaha I'm so happy about this shoot!
                        It was amazing, I love Carmina, we are really good friends and now.... surprise surprise!
                        I'm kinda moving in with her
                        I hope we could do all the shoots in the world together because I think... we are super awesome!
                        Hahaha
                        I laught so much on the before/after vids.... we are like cartoons characters!

Comment

Just know my little gorgeous perfect cum maker, do you have any idea how happy you can make a man? You might think you just made a video, no you didnt, you made a thousand men happy with your video! You are this perfect little cartoon caracter who makes men happy. U like? You have the power of making men happy to the extent of endless orgasms. U like? U are so perfect!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X