X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of Dancing

Best of Dancing
    Attached Files

mmmm..... without even opening the stills I can see two errors.... Once again the link on the "members page" for feed back takes us to the "editors choice pee discussion"....

Also expect that Matilda may be the model that has been linked/associated to Mathida

Go... will go and enjoy the stills now.....

Have not seem Matilda yet... so I may be wrong... or should could be in the video.... I did however see a few pictures of Gaby

Think she needs to be added to the models list....

Also a little surprised not to Arianna name not on the list.... McKenzie and Arianna were the first two models I thought of when I saw this as an upcoming shoot. Maybe she is in the video section and just been missed... If not... here is the link to see her at her hip-hop best...(plus a lot of other stuff )
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 2 January 2013, 02:34 PM. Reason: comments after watch the image set...

Comment

pinky, yeah Kylie is aware of the missing models and mis-spelled Mathilda (she's in via the ballet shoot I think). Will ask her to fix the link in the rave as well.

Comment

Poor Kylie is on holiday.... She shouldn't be thinking about bad links, missing models and pedantic Pinky while she is on holiday....

But overall... 3 errors (so far) is a major improvements for these shoots although, that may be a little harsh as the pee and anal ones may have been perfect but as I did look at those we will say they were

Comment

The video is really very good indeed. Thank you

Comment

It also says Lynley is on it yet she is not. And Charlotte...

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
              It also says Lynley is on it yet she is not. And Charlotte...
              Charlotte E is in the stills; http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bes...oping_girls201 and Lynley is definitly in there: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/bes..._game_girls225

Comment

To correct my mistake.... I thought Arianna was missing from the list and shoot... I was wrong... on reflection I see she is in both....

Watching the video (which I did really like... did give me flashbacks to the old AW video's with the music playing in the background) only the one mistake noticeable and I see why Mathilda was linked as a model... haha....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	374.9 KB
ID:	643453

Also noticed this came from Kylie B's solo.... and couldn't find it shown in either Matilda or Liandra's model profile.... shouldn't they be "linked" to that shoot also??? or would we then be needing to link Sue-Ann to ??? numbers of shoots??

Thanks editors for reminding me how cute I think Ivana is... forgot how much I liked her... shame on me...

Great job everyone.... Pedantic Pinky didn't have much to do after the first 5 mins...

Comment

"Forgive me my transgressors
                  As I forgive those who transgress against me."

After viewing this vid, I think I should get my money back. After all, it is little more than a disgraceful attempt to advertise everything we love about AW and prove to us that these girls are amongst those which over 11 years have made AW the absolute best site on the web.

This is femdom at its absolute best (am I repeating myself?).

I still miss all the OZ girls, (Perhaps time to mix the past with the present and invite some of the OZ girls on a European sojourn?) but AW is getting better all the time. And I don't even know how that can be possible.

As the young Mr Grace would have said, 'You've all done so well.' (OK, so you have to be a Brit.)

More power to you ...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X