Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Dahlia & Misha (Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

LOVELY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dahlia must be in heaven getting to shoot with Nicole, Chloe B, and now Misha!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Dahlia must be in heaven getting to shoot with Nicole, Chloe B, and now Misha!
        Dahlia's shoots have been awesome. She's been a lucky girl, as has been her abby partners!

That picture is fuckin' intense!

Comment

I love this pic girls... so sexy!

Comment

hey everybody. I can't tell how happy I am about this shoot, both the way it happened and the way pictures came out. Misha, you are a fucking goddess. And Adam is a freakin photography-genius who was a tremendous pleasure to work with. Seriously, every picture gives me memories of sensation. And I absolutely loved our interaction with everyone involved in this shoot. And the video part was the most intense moment I had with AW - you will see.

Trebor, that week in October when I visited I honestly couldn't believe how lucky I was to have these a.w.e.s.o.m.e sexy experiences. I can hardly imagine anything to beat that week (well, maybe I could imagine something that would be on the same level of awesomeness... but it is highly unlikely to happen. )

Lewa, miss you girl!
            xoxo

Comment

The Vid?

Hey, it's Friday. What happened tot he vid? And why is it not listed as forthcoming?

Comment

Vids not released on Fridays anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by panaflex View Post
                  Vids not released on Fridays anymore?
                  These vids will go live in about 17 hours, I checked. No idea why it doesn't show in upcoming shoots.

Comment

Hey Dahlia

Honey you are Awesome too! I can barely wait when always go straight to your shoots anytime something new is posted.
                    Beautiful, awesome and love you for sharing the intensity of your sexy experiences.
                    I think you will say that you get job satisfaction!
                    Misha and everyone - thanks for giving us much to enjoy.
                    Lewa - love you too, Honey.
                    Best wishes to Chloe - she's a heck of a girl - and those orgasms!
                    Love your cheeky face in the still!

Bless You - keep cummin'

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                    hey everybody. I can't tell how happy I am about this shoot, both the way it happened and the way pictures came out. Misha, you are a fucking goddess. And Adam is a freakin photography-genius who was a tremendous pleasure to work with. Seriously, every picture gives me memories of sensation. And I absolutely loved our interaction with everyone involved in this shoot. And the video part was the most intense moment I had with AW - you will see.

Trebor, that week in October when I visited I honestly couldn't believe how lucky I was to have these a.w.e.s.o.m.e sexy experiences. I can hardly imagine anything to beat that week (well, maybe I could imagine something that would be on the same level of awesomeness... but it is highly unlikely to happen. )

Lewa, miss you girl!
                    xoxo

Comment

This was Full On! It has been more then a year ago that I've mentioned that I would like to shoot with Dahlia. You can only imagine how happy and exited I was when the moment was finally there

Every second spending with Dahlia was better than I could ever hoped for! Dahlia the girl with red hair and beautiful blue eye's!! Seems to be a very intelligent and super sexual sensitive woman!!

It's so cool we started of with Lewa and Chloe B!!! And so funny how Dahlia is talking about my pussy in the before video...
                      I love you Dahlia and if your ever in Amsterdam again...Come see me! Sharing pleasure with Dahlia is one of my favourite thing in live!!!

XXMishaXX (the Dahlia fan club)

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                        hey everybody. I can't tell how happy I am about this shoot, both the way it happened and the way pictures came out. Misha, you are a fucking goddess. And Adam is a freakin photography-genius who was a tremendous pleasure to work with. Seriously, every picture gives me memories of sensation.
                        Watching the stills in slideshow mode is awesome, like watching a mini video. Dahlia and Misha do lots of fantastic kissing and lots of breast play! Kudos to Adam, such a great job capturing the faces of these blue eyed beauties!

Originally posted by MishaAW View Post
                        This was Full On! It has been more then a year ago that I've mentioned that I would like to shoot with Dahlia. You can only imagine how happy and exited I was when the moment was finally there

Every second spending with Dahlia was better than I could ever hoped for! Dahlia the girl with red hair and beautiful blue eye's!! Seems to be a very intelligent and super sexual sensitive woman!!
                        All-time greats, Dahlia and Misha are in my personal pantheon of AW goddesses. Misha. Yes, as you noted, Dahlia is a very special lady, I can't wait to dive into the video and enjoy seeing you two gorgeous women make love!

Comment

You must have done something right Misha 'cos Dahlia was VERY tired in the after video A happy kinda tired, which is always nice to see

Comment

Seriously intense shoot.

Misha and Dahlia are lusty goddesses!

Comment

Hey Misha,

Imagine how it was for us watching

Happy to know you wanted her too! Who wouldn't!

For You - keep up the good work, Honey!

Bless You,

Comment

Ah Misha
                                Just watched you in this shoot, I got to have muliple orgasms to from watching you in this Vid
                                You were as stunning & beautiful as ever!
                                Awesome shoot!
                                How are you beautiful?

Edie

Comment

Loved that sooooo much!

Comment

The girls are hot but the video work sucks

The camera lens didn't see much of the sex. It saw mostly backs, arms and legs and almost no sex at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Knullkungen View Post
                                      The camera lens didn't see much of the sex. It saw mostly backs, arms and legs and almost no sex at all.
                                      Depends how you define 'sex'. This video didn't many close-ups that's true, but I liked that myself. Never liked close-ups since I prefer to choose where to look. Close-ups don't add much for me. The last part of the vid was more difficult to see anything because both girls were pretty much on top of each other That's the disadvantage of having two girls in a shoot who really like each other I suppose, it can get it the way of camera shots. Other then that I quite liked it, but I suppose a bit more close-up shots would have helped people who like those.

Comment

Yeah, right on, Frans. I understand that not having the best view of the pink bits is a loss for some of the viewers, but that's what you get with a total zero of direction. I guess authenticity is what the most of the folks are after here, so here you've got plenty of it.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X