X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Grisel

New Model: Grisel
    Attached Files

Loved the set, I have a thing for hairy girls and small tits, so... that almost seemed tailored on me!
    Loved the background too, and her wicked smile... I can't wait to see some more of her!

Comment

What a beautiful young lady - sensuous feet and legs, nicely formed breasts, and of course a luscious bush. I hope to see her again - especially looking forward to a video when we can see this wonderful bodyt in motion...

David

Comment

Originally posted by hardev View Post
        What a beautiful young lady - sensuous feet and legs, nicely formed breasts, and of course a luscious bush. I hope to see her again - especially looking forward to a video when we can see this wonderful bodyt in motion...

David
        I agree and second that.

Comment

Perfect! What a beautiful girl.

Comment

yeah.... what they said with bells on.... WOW

Comment

And finally the video! Well worth the waiting...
              When she bites her arm while masturbating, she almost made me want to bite mine too...

Comment

She's very beautiful.

Where has it been filmed? Was it her boyfriend behind the camera?

Comment

Grisel??? Beautiful

Comment

Just a question:
                    Is it only me or are stills and videos missing from her second shoot?
                    Nothing shows up for me here:
                    Long legs, puffy nipples, beautiful round bum and extremely kissable lips. Grisel is an exceptionally good looking girl. Her Latin American roots showcasing contrasting features of pale skin and dark eyes.The afternoon light wraps gently across the svelte body of Grisel, her cute smile and alluring eyes are captivating. Her thick natural bush protrudes from the sides of her G string as she runs her hands across her bush and onto her clitoris before deciding to introduce a personal toy to help her masturbate.

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                      Just a question:
                      Is it only me or are stills and videos missing from her second shoot?
                      Nothing shows up for me here:
                      http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...atina/grisel_2
                      That is because her 2nd shoot is'nt live yet, you're early Will ask staff to fix her modelpage, you'll have to wait a bit for Grisel's second set (not that long though).

Comment

Thanks for your explanation, Frans!
                        And glad to here the set will come soon!
                        :-)

Comment

BTW: it seems to be the same with Melody S' shoot which will come in 12 days but is already linked an her models page:
                          With water cascading over her slender body, Melody leans against the wall of the shower and inserts her fingers deep inside herself, massaging her g spot.Melody's tight buttocks are barley contained by the material of her underwear, as she enters the bathroom. Stripping for her shower, she removed her knickers from her perfect ass and slides from her top to study herself in the mirror. Melody steps into the water, her long hair soaking up the moisture to form one long silky strand down her back. Soaping up her hands she washes her body, hands pressing soap into her small breasts, her leg resting on the sink so she can clean between her legs.

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
                            BTW: it seems to be the same with Melody S' shoot which will come in 12 days but is already linked an her models page:
                            http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...ion/melody_s_2
                            Yep, same issue. Will ask staff to get that fixed, thanks!

Comment

¿Esto es en Córdoba?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X