Browse not working for a la carte membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browse not working for a la carte membership

I recently signed up to an ala carte membership but any search I attempt to do using the browse page says it cant find anything and shows me a bunch of random shoots. The homepage also has no shoots visible in the main section and the only way I have access to recent shoots is the little box on the left of the screen. If this is intentional it makes this type of membership seem kinda pointless. Thus far this site has been extremely professional so Id be somewhat disappointed if that was the case. Thanks

Hey there. I've telegrammed 'le professionel' the look into this. He's pretty suave and pretty handy, so I imagine your access will be restored in short order. Cheers.

Comment

Just a heads up but a week later this issue is still happening

Comment

Originally posted by mada77 View Post
        Still or did it work in between? Will forward it to staff either way but was wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Originally posted by mada77 View Post
          Still or did it work in between? Will forward it to staff either way but was wondering.
          Still. It didnt work at all in between

Comment

It's fixed now. Thanks

Comment

It was a perplexing one; but our hotshots managed to work it out (a little curious hiccup with our 'don't tempt me' feature normally reserved for paid subscribers, which was screening all the shoots you didn't have access to). Sorry for the delay!

Comment

I am a new member having the same or similar problem. I have the a la carte membership and any content I try to preview is greyed-out and says I must Upgrade to view. If this is the system, it is a rip-off - primarily because this severe limitation is not mentioned or explained anywhere in the FAQs or site teases. If it is not an intentional limitation, how do I get a la cart access to any of the 3 sites?

Comment

Originally posted by etruscanmask View Post
                  I am a new member having the same or similar problem. I have the a la carte membership and any content I try to preview is greyed-out and says I must Upgrade to view. If this is the system, it is a rip-off - primarily because this severe limitation is not mentioned or explained anywhere in the FAQs or site teases. If it is not an intentional limitation, how do I get a la cart access to any of the 3 sites?
                  This is a different problem and I will move it to a new thread to make sure that's clear (avoids confusion since previous problem has been solved).

Previews should be viewable by all members, but on further checking I don't see the preview vids at all. Shoots should have preview vids which you can then view. I will forward this to tech support to get it fixed.

(never mind, I see you made another thread about already.. let's continue there)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X