X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Amber L

New Model: Amber L
    Attached Files

Very nice new debut! Amber's got pretty green and eyes and the most adorable freckles on her shapely breasts. I like this young lady lots!
    The shoot profile says her age is 39. Abbywinters, are you shittin' me?

Comment

Hey Bookmanz

Thank you for liking my photos and video, your comments are so nice

Yes, yes, yes I am 40 years old now, as of March 4th 2013

Kisses Amber xx

Comment

I loved this shoot, Amber looked beautiful. I loved the splash of freckles across her chest and those sexy hips.

Comment

Hi Amber, welcome to the boards. I think I feel a strong need to watch your video again. You're so sexy. Yeah, and I like your personality too, I hope you do more shoots for abbywinters!

Comment

Hi Amber! Welcome on board! You are a amazing girl!! Wow! I Love you shoot! Can we see some more of you here on AW????

Comment

Yes, I do have more videos on the way x

Comment

peegasm

Hi Amber, you look really hot masturbating and peeing at the same time. You do that more often? I really like stroking my penis while peeing. That gives a kind of relaxation which enables me to get really great orgasms. I am wondering whether that works the same with you? Kisses, P

Comment

Amber's recent double IM just made me revisit this shoot. Wow! Wow! Wow!

Comment

Amber! What I would do to lick your beautiful wet pussy, and but after this shoot! I'd lick your golden nectar right off the kitchen floor! Can you please come back and do more videos? I love the shape of your body!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X