• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Catalina

Nude girl Catalina
    Attached Files

Do I like them? I love them!

For some reason the little lines on her pelvis/leg are super sexy. Is that weird? lol

Another very beautiful, very real woman from AW

EDIT: Oh! I also really love her shape; the way her thin frame sort of trails off into her very yummy looking little vagina mound with just a small tuft of hair.

Such a gorgeous and shapely woman.

Comment

In the shoot rave, I think it should read, "...gently touching and exposing her intimate parts."

Another Spanish cutie! Catalina's smile is great and she has dimples. Now I am going to check out the Dressing room shoot too, while we wait on her video debut.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
        In the shoot rave, I think it should read, "...gently touching and exposing her intimate parts." .

Poor Masie...maybe she's been shooting outside too much lately and those pesky bugs are playing on her mind

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
          Poor Masie...maybe she's been shooting outside too much lately and those pesky bugs are playing on her mind
          Must have been, on the up-side.. this shows people DO read all those raves she writes

Comment

Damn auto correct spelling thingy!

I'd say no more sun for me but there has to be a better solution!

Sorry guys - VERY sexy shoot though!

Comment

ooh, such a great shoot.
              Love Sabrina

Comment

David

I love your lovely body, Catalina. Your shape is classic and so inviting to touch and love. Please come back again and share your beauty. Thank you for sharing with us...

Comment

Catalina asks one of the world's great rhetorical questions "Do you want to see my breast?". Spectacular, will be looking forward to seeing more of Catalina!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X