• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Misha & Rose D

Lesbian Sex: Misha & Rose D
    Attached Files

Highly anticipated

Comment

This was fantastic. A nice surprise to get to see Rose D again, loved all of the photos of her with the top of her dress pulled down to her waist. Misha left me speechless as always.

Comment

Vids are up! Misha wasn't kidding about 'creative positions', heh.. that's some sturdy chair. Room looks rather tiny (makes me wonder where the shooters were hiding), but that didn't exactly stop Misha or Rose ;-) They pretty much used all furniture available, quite a balancing act.

After-shoot gigles are fun too ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
          Vids are up! Misha wasn't kidding about 'creative positions', heh.. that's some sturdy chair. Room looks rather tiny (makes me wonder where the shooters were hiding), but that didn't exactly stop Misha or Rose ;-) They pretty much used all furniture available, quite a balancing act.

After-shoot gigles are fun too ;-)
          Wow! All those sweet giggles throughout the hole video were so infectious and I had to smile and giggle myself whilst watching this masterpiece.

As you mentioned, the enclosed space made it a challenge for Rose and Misha, but they both mastered it wonderfully. BTW, can the shooters keep their cool during such an intense session?

Misha's face conveying the purpose at hand completely.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by dropshop; 13 May 2013, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Impressive balance during the tribbing on the tiny little table. It was actually bending a little bit so I was a little fearful that it might break during some of the frenetic rubbing. Thankfully it withstood the energy of the models.

Great scene! Excellent kissing! I've wanted to see more of Rose D and I'm glad she came back to AW to shoot some more.

Thank you ladies for getting a little lusty with one another.

Comment

The most beautiful GGs in years. Two of my all time favourite AW girls together, chemistry, passion, joy and laughter. Thank you girls, what a delight.

Comment

Pwerfection

No tats. No toys. Hirsute and shaved. Dark and blonde. Rudeness and intensity. This has to be one of AW's all time best shoots. WOW!!

Comment

I can't wait to see the video, Misha.

I'm sure it will be unforgettable, you are the very best.

Thank you for another piece of heaven.

Comment

I'm still waiting to watch this shoot at the right time...( kind a like saving something special for the last ) This should be a real sizzler...with lot's of delicious kissing. Rose must have been swayed by Misha's sexiness to do her first G/G shoot ( at least here for AW's ) ...all the more reason to watch it.

2 Hours later:...couldn't resist !

After this shoot, Rose must have surely said to herself:..and i missed out on all this Girl/Girl fun ?...i'm going to look for a steady Girlfriend now.

Just as the girls said " it was so much sexy fun "...it had it all, including a " going for it, no matter what " 2.5 min.tribbing scene which left the table in a need for reinforcing condition..Delicious passionate kissing, tribbing, leg humping and orgasms with two fun ,gorgeous, sexy ladies...Thank you for this fun and exciting video, Misha and Rose.
                    Last edited by tjsunray; 17 May 2013, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Highest of girl/girl accolades to Misha and Rose, you two were perfect together!

"I can't get enough of you." Misha said.
                      "You can have as much of me as you want." Replied Rose.

Rose, just like Misha, we can't get enough of you. I hope we continue to see you appear on AW. You're a goddess honey, gorgeous features, beautiful skin, lovely long hair, and divine breasts.

Misha, you've been a goddess in my book from the start, going back to your beautiful debut solo and Fitball girls. But I think this shoot was your finest. Besides being one of the most beautiful blondes anywhere, I love your personality. Your comments before during and after this wonderful shoot, were great!

And what a hot couple of desk destroyers, tribbing together on that little computer desk. Yikes! I always prefer girl/girl shoots to be on the bed or couch, I know AW has to vary things a bit from shoot to shoot and that's OK. But, these two did a great job making use of their space, the desk, the chairs, to "Wheelie have fun". Good pun Rose!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X