Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Rosa M

Lesbian Sex: Brooklyn & Rosa M
    Attached Files

Yeah...
    Sabrina

Comment

Looking promising!

Comment

Very excited to get to see Brooklyn in her first girl-girl shoot!

Comment

Just a heads up, there appears to be an issue with the video for this shoot. The file name comes up as Rosa M and Rose D and when I downloaded the video it appears to be corrupted or formatted incorrectly.

Comment

UPS... Someone uploaded the wrong Girl - Girl Video. Maybe he or she was distracted.
            Concentrate on your work

Comment

The stills are soo great. Hope to be able to see the video as well soon
              Love Sabrina

Comment

It's the wrong video!
                It shows Rose D and Rosa M instead of Brooklyn and Rosa M.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                  Just a heads up, there appears to be an issue with the video for this shoot. The file name comes up as Rosa M and Rose D and when I downloaded the video it appears to be corrupted or formatted incorrectly.
                  Filename issue confirmed, which exact video did you have problems with (and which quality, sq, hq,hd?)?

Comment

Frans, it is the video for Brooklyn and Rosa's main video shoot (not the before or after) that has the wrong name issue.
                    This filename...

Comment

It's not just the filename which is wrong: It downloads the wrong file.

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                        It's not just the filename which is wrong: It downloads the wrong file.
                        True, will ask HQ to get that fixed.

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                        Frans, it is the video for Brooklyn and Rosa's main video shoot (not the before or after) that has the wrong name issue.
                        This filename...
                        Thanks, looks like before and after are indeed ok.

Comment

the streaming video is working fine and what a great shoot, they weren't lying when they said they enjoy kissing in the before video, lots of nice long kisses

I could see that bit of nerves when the video started, first time having sex on camera can do that, but they certainly lost those nerves and had a great time

very good pairing, even their handwritten bios matched :P

Comment

sorry about that folks, I attached the wrong file!! I was talking with an editor about Rose D and Rosa M, whilst attaching Brooklyn and Rosa M.. Not so good with the multi-tasking it seems!
                            Last edited by Lili; 1 July 2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

It may have been the wrong video but Rose and Rosa were an absolute cracker together.

Comment

Well Dagnabit! i guess i missed the early preview of Rose D and Rosa M

Still i'd hardly call this one a dissapointment!

Comment

I like! Lots of sweet kissing by these lovely ladies.
                                  It is a joy to see Rosa's pretty smile and gorgeous, pendulous breasts engaged in her first girl/girl shoot. I'm glad to see the sneak peak, she is gonna be back doing it again with Rose!
                                  Methinks, Brooklyn's face is even more beautiful when she is aroused. Lili let it sneak out in Brooklyn's thread that she will do a shoot with Lulu, and I saw in the coming shoots that Brooklyn has done one with Yale! So I'm very happy to look forward to more of the beauty Brooklyn!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X