Sexy tennis players!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy tennis players!

Just wondering if anyone was watching the tennis from Wimbledon and noticed the women playing these days are a lot sexier - and wear sexier outfits - than they were 10 or 20 years ago?

Sabine Lisicki, Eugenie Bouchard, Maria Sharapova of course, Bethanie Mattek-Sands is always trying interesting new looks and has a gorgeous body, Victoria Azarenka is like an Amazonian huntress!

I don't remember being this interested in women's tennis for quite a while.

I actually read a Cosmopolitan-type article a while ago about a woman who in her 20s had been a 'tennis groupie'. She would hang around tournaments to chat to players, researching who were the best looking players in the lower reaches, and looking out for where they practiced and matches they were playing that didn't have big crowds. She said she'd slept with loads of pro-tennis players, including some who went on to become quite well known, of both sexes.

She was saying that the loneliness of the tennis circuit led to players being quite eager for one-off hook-ups with a friendly fan who took an interest in them, and the fact that theyd be off to the next tournament somewhere else the following week removed any awkwardness. She also said tennis players were so fit, they were fantastic in bed, and that the gay/bi women players she hooked up with would suggest other players who might welcome some female attention, and they weren't always the obvious, butch looking ones.

Of course the whole article could well have been made up, as there were no names mentioned, but even taking part of it as true, the tennis circuit seems quite a sexy place.

Laura Robson - who seems to like to project a prim and proper image - once said that women tennis players were always sleeping around with anyone who was interested, though she insisted she didn't partake of this herself. (I believe her ha ha)

Any suggestions for sexy players to look out for? (I'm interested in women, but any of the models can talk about their dreamboat guys if they want!) And has anyone ever slept with a pro tennis player and are they better in bed than anyone else lol?

Wow brilliant! I didn't even know this was a "thing" (sleeping with tennis stars) I know a lot of girls back home would try and sleep with AFL players, but I always thought they were a bit too... (I hesitate to be so judgy) brutish and arrogant. I've never been a big watcher of tennis, but maybe now I'll tune in a bit more often! All that grunting and gasping in the women's matches is going to take on a totally different tone...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1366640553_bouchard_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	643896

Way to go !!!...19 year old Canadian beauty Eugenie Bouchard defeated Ana Ivanovic today.

Keeping fingers crossed that she will go all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        [ATTACH]32770[/ATTACH]

Way to go !!!...19 year old Canadian beauty Eugenie Bouchard defeated Ana Ivanovic today.

I sure wish so, she's one of us.

Comment

Name:	martina_hingis.jpg
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	643898

Martina Hingis was quite a cutie.

I have always love Jelena Dokic. I really admire her for persevering through all of the abuse from her father when she was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
            Wow brilliant! I didn't even know this was a "thing" (sleeping with tennis stars) I know a lot of girls back home would try and sleep with AFL players, but I always thought they were a bit too... (I hesitate to be so judgy) brutish and arrogant. I've never been a big watcher of tennis, but maybe now I'll tune in a bit more often! All that grunting and gasping in the women's matches is going to take on a totally different tone...
            I wish I remembered the name of the magazine so I could see if it was online. One of my work colleagues had been reading it, it was like Cosmo only for a younger readership... though whenever I've read 'real life sex' stories in Cosmo, I imagine a team of writers making stuff up because some of their stories are quite frankly preposterous!

But assuming this girl was for real, I remember she said she was a massive tennis fan anyway and had played to a club standard tho not good enough to be a pro, but enjoyed just going to tournaments and chatting all the tennis lingo to the players. Then one of the guys came on to her, she thought 'hey, why not?', and enjoyed it so much she got hooked on sex with tennis players. What was funny was that she would wait until a player she'd been getting friendly with had got knocked out of a tournament, then offer to 'console' him or her ;-)

Maybe this explains all the recent 'withdrawals' at Wimbledon hahaha. The guy in the middle of the match who said 'I'm tired, thank you' and just walked off, well who knows?!

Think it would be different for a man hanging round tennis tournaments hoping to pick up players, he would be more likely to become the subject of a restraining order!

So I think I'll stick to watching them on tv...

Comment

Oh yes, she is lovely! I was disappointed that Vika Azarenka had pulled out and she wasn't going to be on the Centre Court, but when Eugenie came on instead, WOW! I'd only heard the name before, had never seen her, but she is a perfect example of the new, sexy style of a woman tennis player.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico_Hamilton View Post
                I wish I remembered the name of the magazine so I could see if it was online. One of my work colleagues had been reading it, it was like Cosmo only for a younger readership... though whenever I've read 'real life sex' stories in Cosmo, I imagine a team of writers making stuff up because some of their stories are quite frankly preposterous!
                Could be Cleo or Girlfriend? Although that would be assuming you're in Australia. Haven't read a girly magazine for ages!

But assuming this girl was for real, I remember she said she was a massive tennis fan anyway and had played to a club standard tho not good enough to be a pro, but enjoyed just going to tournaments and chatting all the tennis lingo to the players. Then one of the guys came on to her, she thought 'hey, why not?', and enjoyed it so much she got hooked on sex with tennis players. What was funny was that she would wait until a player she'd been getting friendly with had got knocked out of a tournament, then offer to 'console' him or her ;-)

Maybe this explains all the recent 'withdrawals' at Wimbledon hahaha. The guy in the middle of the match who said 'I'm tired, thank you' and just walked off, well who knows?!

Think it would be different for a man hanging round tennis tournaments hoping to pick up players, he would be more likely to become the subject of a restraining order!

So I think I'll stick to watching them on tv...
                Haha, that sounds great. As you say, maybe a little to good to be true, but it does make a lovely fantasy. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to just go up to someone like that. My ego's a bit too fragile for someone to just flatly refuse me like that, and yeah - maybe it is a little creepy (restraining order time), even as a girl. Although there is always the fact that I'm not physically intimidating to many people at all, so it could come across more as desperate/annoying than actually dangerous.

But... back to the fantasy. I bet they'd be really energetic...

Comment

Could be Cleo or Girlfriend? Although that would be assuming you're in Australia. Haven't read a girly magazine for ages!
                  Ooh no, UK. But women's magazines should be essential reading for any man. Just make sure to borrow a friend's to avoid funny looks in newsagents.

Haha, that sounds great. As you say, maybe a little to good to be true, but it does make a lovely fantasy. I don't know if I'd be brave enough to just go up to someone like that.
                  The key seems to be knowing all the tennis lingo, so you can blend in. Backhand, forehand, topspin lob, down the line, cross-court. All that sort of stuff. Mind you, use them at the wrong times, and things could get tricky.

Well I see tomorrow's programme of events includes a Miss Agnieszka Radwanska...

Name:	12-photographed-by-Andy-Hooper-%282%29.jpg
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	643901

I mean, REALLY...

anything to boost viewing figures for women's tennis, eh? I think I may have time to watch...

Comment

Name:	Eugenie_Bouchard_-_Roland_Garros_2013_-_001.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	643902

Oh Well ! ...so much for that ! Since she was eliminated today, i deserve to post another pic of her.
                    Yesterday's win over a former No.1 player might very well have affected her focus slightly today. She's never reached this far. I think Eugenie is the first Canadian ever who has both the talent and sex-appeal to become a world class player providing she wins a major in the next couple of years.
                    Sharapova won her first ( Wimbledon ) at the age of 17.

I thought i'd share this video ( with decent music ) that features some of the Sexiest Female Players which includes 4 players still competing in the next rounds.

1) Agnieszka Radwanska - ranked 4th - from Poland

2) Dominika Cibulkova - ranked 12 - from Slovakia

3) Laura Robson - ranked ( N/A ? ) - from Britain

4) Sabina Lisicki - ranked 23 - from Germany

GO FOR IT EUGENIE - IN 2014 !!!

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Name:	Maria_Kirilenko_Australian_Open_18th_Jan_2010.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	643905
                      But.... Can I please add Maria Kirilenko to the list? Had the pleasure of first seeing her live at the Australian Open 2010 in her doubles semifinal with Agnieszka Radwanska against some pair??? WOW... and now I see she is paired up with Daniela Hantuchova in the doubles at Wimbledon... I'll be checking the TV timetable and hoping they make it to prime time. OHHHHH WAIT..... Just saw they dropped out after the first round no prime time for Maria and Pinky time haha

But for those who maybe interested here is a link to when Maria, Daniela and Tatiana Golovin got together for a little magazine called Sports Illustrated, you may have heard of it back in 2009.
                      Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 29 June 2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Tsvetana Pironkova caught my eye a couple of years ago.
                        Last edited by crawdaddy; 29 June 2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Eugenie, will you find it in your heart to forgive me !...i'll be cheering for a Sabina & Agnieszka final and for Sabina to take the trophy.

I think they are the cutest and sexiest ( next to you ) of the remaining players.

Comment

Well with SabinE defeating Serena today it looks like she has a chance this year. #toomuchtimepassedafterGraf

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
                              Well with SabinE defeating Serena today it looks like she has a chance this year. #toomuchtimepassedafterGraf
                              Just about to start. How do you prnounce it? It looks like 'Sabine' but the umpire always says 'Sabina'.

She has lovely eyes!

Comment

Like I said, I haven't watched women's tennis in a loooong time. So new names are coming at me all the time this week....

I have a new favourite player! Kirsten Flipkens....

Name:	id565114-aa-ext200702191134-jpeg-960x700-n.jpg
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	643916

Hey Kylie, she's in Belgium - you need to try and hang around her and get her to model for Abby Winters!

Comment

Just about to start. How do you prnounce it? It looks like 'Sabine' but the umpire always says 'Sabina'.

She has lovely eyes!
                                  Indeed she has.

Doesn't the umpire address them always with Miss ...?

Comment

6 down and 1 to go !!!.....Congrat's to Sabine who just may have discovered that she has an extra gear after coming back from a 6 - 1 loss in the second set to S. Williams and finally defeating her.

I realize, i picked Sabine to win the championship but it will take gear # 5 to defeat Marion Bartoli who has a slight edge.

Comment

She has lovely eyes!
                                      It's pronounced more like ''Sabeener'' than ''Sabina'', the stress on the ''in'' being important...........and she does have lovely eyes!Sadly she lost but we can hope that she'll continue to improve and reach more finals in future.

Comment

Yeah, in the Ladies Championship, I was rooting for Sabine Lisicki, since she beat Serena. Sabine's play was flat and inconsistent the whole match. She's young, with great talent, so she should be able to put together other championship runs. We will see lots more of her pretty smile. Marion Bartoli, was in the zone, and deserved to win. She was very cute and gracious after the match.

Comment

Name:	201307061046387697513-p5.jpg
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	643929

- Congratulations Marion Bartoli -

Name:	Marion Bartoli Hot - 1.jpg
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	643930 Click image for larger version

Name:	Marion Bartoli Hot-3.jpg
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	643931

Comment

There has already been a picture of Agnieszka Radwanska here but I guess there is room for one more.

Name:	Agnieszka_Radwanska01.jpg
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	643939

yusa

Comment

HaHa...now that the Tournament is over, the clothing is becoming even lesser

Name:	009.jpg
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	643940

American Ashley Harkleroad...the first pro tennis player to appear in Playboy Magazine in 2009.

Comment

I was watching Camila Giorgi playing against Caroline Wozniacki (a beauty in her own right) tonight. She looked incredible in that green dress. Great match too!

Comment

Name:	eugenie_bouchard3.jpg
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	644662

Yeah, Eugenie makes the quarter finals at the Australian Open ! So far she's on track and surpassed her last year's standing. Personally i think she'll need another 2-3 years to win a major but as the chips may fall it could go in Eugenie's favour.
                                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 20 January 2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Definitely ein Hingucker:

Awwww

Name:	Bouchard-Wombatbaby.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	644667
                                                    Last edited by dropshop; 22 January 2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Eugénie has already her ARMY. She is coming back in Québec early February. We should welcome her as she deserve it.

Name:	-genie-army.jpg
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	646698

Comment

Yes, she certainly deserves it ! Now if she could only win her first major tournament that should hopefully give her the confidence to compete with the best

and finally put Canada on the tennis map.

Name:	eugenie-bouchard-maria-sharapova.jpg
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	646701

Hoping for a final match with Maria Sharapova some day...How awesome would that be !!!
                                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 26 January 2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]32770[/ATTACH]

and 19 year old Canadian beauty Eugenie Bouchard defeated Ana Ivanovic in another Grand Slam... poor Ana.

Comment

Now this is probably the wrong or maybe the right place to post this link about the concern about women in sport deserve better.

Beth Tweddle, Eugenie Bouchard and all women in sport deserve better

It does seem the AW forums are more female friendly than Sky Sport twitter follower.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X