Something bad happend to my account... :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something bad happend to my account... :-(

When I login I don't have my normal access anymore.

The site tells me this: "our account is in "AW Club" status"
    I don't even know what an "AW Club" status is.
    And I didn't change anything relating to my account.
    So, what's going on?

Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance!!
    Peter

"*your* account is in "AW Club" status", of course... sorry.

Comment

Hi, AW Club means your subscription expired usually. You can login but don't have access to the content. When this occurs unexpected check if your creditcard is correctly registered in gmbill including expire date. Do NOT post creditcard details here. If you can't determine why your account has switch to expired/aw-club contact Support using the feedback/contact form.

The above is stated on the errorpage you should have gotten:

"Your account is in "AW Club" status. This usually happens when your paid subscription expires, and you are still logged in. In the future, we hope to offer more features to AW Club members, but for now, you can post on the boards.

To regain access to our stills and video shoots, you'll need to rejoin, on the join page. Because we know who you are, you'll see the reduced prices for joining: our way of saying thanks for coming back! "

(note: if expire is the result of a creditcard issue this usually can be resolved by customer-support without having to rejoin, recommend you contact them before attempting rejoin to be sure)

Comment

Hi Frans!
        Thanks for your reply!
        I wrote to the customer support via feedback form and now wait for their answer.
        My credit card has an expiration date far beyond in the future...
        Let's see what happens.
        Greetings
        Peter

Comment

Aaand again this problem...

This is really a bug...
          A bad one...

Comment

Originally posted by theOnlyInyan View Post
            Aaand again this problem...

This is really a bug...
            A bad one...
            Sorry to hear this, but it can't be fixed via forum. You'll need to contact customer support via the feedback form. Do mention this has happened to your account before.

Comment

Hi, theOnlyInyan.

This has happened to me a couple times within this past year so you're not alone. Hopefully now that Brent over in AW Support is keen on this sort of thing happening from time-to-time your account situation can be restored soon.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X