Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, funny also how that 'deap cleavage to drop..' part goes for both. Almost didn't recognize Masie. She is a sweet girl so it stands to reason she's having sweet thoughts, or maybe even sweaty thoughts.. heh.

If you think dropping the chocolates in is fun, try getting them out.. can't let them can to waste after all!

p.s. colorfull pants!

Comment

I love my colouful 'pants' - there are may best things about working at abbywinters but being able to wear bright happy clothing to work every day especially when the world turns grey and dark in the winter for me really is a bonus - sweet and boobs also make this list of happiness

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	POTD_11_SEP_2014_001_004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	647242
        4 hours ago:
        " We love our work!
        "

Misha and Masie strike a pose,
        In the kitchen by the door.
        Bump'n and grind'n , they get real close,
        Slip'n and slide'n on the floor.

Izzy is watching and taking this pic,
        Of Misha and Masie humping on the floor.
        Ok, that's good , just missing a dick,
        Gisela and friend will give us much more.
        Last edited by tjsunray; 13 September 2014, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Name:	potd_11_sep_2014_002_001.jpg
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	647249
          1 day ago:
          " When she is not shooting she is thinking about what she might shoot "

A rarely seen pic of Masie " deep in thought "....often very explicit pic's can have that effect on anyone.

Comment

Location of pencil is a bit suspect combined with 2 of the 3 pics on the print-out It's a thin pencil though, heh..

Comment

masie hello, now that you've been here a while abby.w!
              Now earlier I had a favorite with Jilly name here!
              Now the last shoot of May 2010 with her.
              hear something from you there, or is there a return of her at abby winters because I think there is so little of it and I miss her so, can you help there at masie ???
              THANK YOU
              CLIO

Comment

Originally posted by clio44 View Post
                Now earlier I had a favorite with Jilly name here! Now the last shoot of May 2010 with her.
                hear something from you there, or is there a return of her at abby winters because I think there is so little of it and I miss her so, can you help there at masie ???
                That's more a question for content-admin, which I'm not but I know one Anyway, I checked and all shoots Jilly has done have already been released.

She might have done shoots for another website like Girls Out West but I don't have details on that. There used to a be a thread about models on other sites somewhere on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Originally posted by clio44 View Post
                  Now earlier I had a favorite with Jilly name here! Now the last shoot of May 2010 with her.
                  That's more a question for content-admin, which I'm not but I know one Anyway, I checked and all shoots Jilly has done have already been released.

She might have done shoots for another website like Girls Out West but I don't have details on that. There used to a be a thread about models on other sites somewhere on the forum.

This one...
                  Abby Girls on IFM ISM GOW

Comment

Name:	POTD_19_SEP_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	647255
                    6 hours ago:
                    " Enjoy your Sunday "

A nice way to start the Sunday...with a smile on my face ,,,Thank you.

How in the world did you climb on that thing ?.I can see it now...Izzy helping by pushing your butts up till you get a good grip...that should have been videotaped

Comment

Misha gave me a leg up and then I pulled her up behind me - getting off was slightly more challneging than I anticipated but it was worth it (nice and warm on the old crotch) xx

Comment

Name:	POTD_17_SEP_2014_001_002.jpg
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	647256
                        10 hours ago:
                        " Thumps up for all models and members "

....and Thumps up to the shooters !

Comment

Name:	awpotd_2014_11_23.jpg.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	647257
                          19 hours ago:
                          " Anjali has traveled a long way to be with us in Amsterdam and it has been a pleasure getting to know her today, I can't wait for you to get to know her intimately to! "

Welcome to Abbyland Anjali... your Pic. is upside down on the front page ?...let's turn you around and have a better look at your pretty face.
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 24 September 2014, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Name:	AWPOTD_2014_09_27.jpg.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	647261
                            18 hours ago:
                            " Never turn your back on an abbywinters model, it is likely you will miss something sexy and wonderful! "

Masie...i know it must be on some people's minds so i'll be brave and ask (Psst, TJ never ask a woman over 40 her age and never, never absolutely never make, not even the slightest comment about a gain of a few pounds !...OK ! ) Masie, have you been indulging in your fav treat ( chocolate ) a little bit too much lately Click image for larger version

Name:	th_slap_smiley.gif
Views:	12
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	647262....OUCH !!!...I know you,re a good sport Masie and you have a great sense of humour
                            Last edited by tjsunray; 28 September 2014, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Yes TJ Masie has over done the puddings

The larger breasts I must say are quite nice and I am enjoying those but the hip podge and additional curves are not something I am used to on myself. You actually find me sat on my computer on Sunday morning trying to motivate myself in the dirrection of a work out DVD> It used to be my Sunday routine, get up do some kick boxing and maybe have a small run with Poppy in the afternoon but since I took a break a few months ago for a family wedding I just haven't got back into the kick of it . . . ok . . . .here goes . . . . (if I am missing fromwork on Monday you will all know why!)

Comment

But then again those curves do look good on you and you do look good in those beautiful curves.

Comment

[Click image for larger version

Name:	AWPOTD_2014_09_29.jpg.jpg
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	647263
                                  9 hours ago:
                                  " The shoot team are energized and ready for another fantastic week at abbywinters !"

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                  Yes TJ Masie has over done the puddings

I took a break a few months ago for a family wedding I just haven't got back into the kick of it . . . ok . . . .here goes . . . . (if I am missing from work on Monday you will all know why!)
                                  Kick it ... Ai-Yah !
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 29 September 2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Masie, just a suggestion here....as I am kinda old and my body no longer allows me to go to a gym and pump iron and use their stair climber machines. What I do is to pedal my stationary exercise bike every day for 60 minutes. I have a stationary exercise bike in my basement family room, and every day, I go down and pedal it while I watch some TV show that I recorded the day before. Watching the TV show takes my mind off of what I am doing, and the time flies by. A lot of the time, I don't want to stop pedaling the bike as the TV show isn't over, so I might pedal until it's over. Doing this burns calories and by watching the TV while I'm doing it, I can catch up on my favorite TV shows.

Comment

Hi Dekoda, I do 16 miles bike riding a day (that is my work commute) I am not sure I coudl face any more bike riding once I got home!

I am back into my weekly kick boxing now and am trying to cut down on the between meal snaking - watch this space lets see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                                        But then again those curves do look good on you and you do look good in those beautiful curves.
                                        Agree! Don't get wafer-thin or something! You got to market that particular pudding recipe btw, I'm pretty sure it would sell well, heh. Kickboxing (esp. the kicking) is a good way to train stomach muscles, riding a bike is good for cardio but not that targeted at stomach fat.

Do you need more fitness videos? 'cos that can be arranged

p.s. good excuse for bra-shopping you got with the new size now don't you think? ;-)

Comment

I jumped the gun on this by a couple of weeks, but I can now officially be excited that Noor has done her first girl-girl shoot. What a beautiful woman! Hopefully we will get to see her more than once, I would love to see her shoot with Yale (another goddess I am excited to see back again) or Jada.

Comment

Gala comes back! What a pleasure! Here mysterious ardour, here beauty, kindness and cordiality are catching and fascinating us.

Comment

Name:	POTD_6_OCT_2014_001_001.jpg
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	647267
                                              5 hours ago:
                                              " Satine and Masie have the time of there live! and soon you will too "

What are you two up to ?...some BDSM it looks like....that is Bondage & Discipline & Satine & Masie....Outch !!!......is that rope i see as well .. ? someone is going to get a spanking...this should be interesting !
                                              Last edited by tjsunray; 7 October 2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Masie is almost winking

I figured Masie would have a fun time if Satine came over, pretty much regardless of activities. I reckon doing a shoot helps though :P

Comment

I just had a quick look at this shoot, it looks fantastic - it's epic-long (almost 2 hours!), and fun, interesting and dead sexy!

Comment

Is Maisie and Satine a girl girl shoot then? If so I am very excited. I mean it's fantastic enough that Satine has returned but I think one more triumphant hurrah for Maisie was overdue, even though she's a kick ass member of the behind the camera crew and I'm so happy she's learning her trade with the camera too. If not, I won't be too disappointed as the above photo is quite delicious.

SF

Comment

it's a... well, it's hard to describe. It's a lot of Stuff, that's is sexy as hell, that's what I can say with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                                        I just had a quick look at this shoot, it looks fantastic - it's epic-long (almost 2 hours!), and fun, interesting and dead sexy!
                                                        Good to hear Masie still has the skills for the other side of the camera, heh Come to think of it, looks like she's on *both* sides of the camera in this shoot!

2 hours, that will be a very HUGE HD mp4 file.. possibly over 4Gb ?

Comment

I say put it in 2 installments or however many maintains the natural flow but splits it where there is a natural pause in the action or it moves on from one activity to the next. There's no harm in whetting our appetite with part one knowing that there's more sexy fun on the way. I would just ask that you don't leave too much time in between releasing them, haha.

You're all being a bit teasing there at AWHQ by not giving away too much but I will take that as sometimes I do like surprises.

Anyway Satine and Maisie would make me happy even if just washing each other in the shower.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
                                                            Masie, just a suggestion here....as I am kinda old and my body no longer allows me to go to a gym and pump iron and use their stair climber machines. What I do is to pedal my stationary exercise bike every day for 60 minutes. I have a stationary exercise bike in my basement family room, and every day, I go down and pedal it while I watch some TV show that I recorded the day before. Watching the TV show takes my mind off of what I am doing, and the time flies by. A lot of the time, I don't want to stop pedaling the bike as the TV show isn't over, so I might pedal until it's over. Doing this burns calories and by watching the TV while I'm doing it, I can catch up on my favorite TV shows.
                                                            Hey Dekoda, that's great to hear, I admire your commitment!

Making something like that a habit is hard, but once done is a habit for life (if you were finding it hard, I thought you could set it up so peddling powers the TV directly, so stopping is even harder!). Myself, I always take the stairs if it's under 10 floors, but apart from a short bike ride from home to work, I don't get much exercise - I sit on my arse 90% of the time. :/ Riding an exercise bike while using my computer is probably quite realistic. I am going to look into it!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                              2 hours, that will be a very HUGE HD mp4 file.. possibly over 4Gb ?
                                                              Yup. i check with the brains, it'll be no problem. We can support 65535Gb files now, or something.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X