Thread: Picture of the Day

Permanent Resident
    With these hungry eyes
    One look at Zane and I can't disguise
    I've got hungry eyes
    I feel the magic between the camera and I

I love looking in deep eyes!

Permanent Resident
    "I love seeing boobs as they fall out of a bra, don't you?" Masie asks.

More than just about anything, and Daniela D is a perfect example of the form! So exciting to see that she's returned for a new shoot!

I agree - I have seen a few samples from her return and it looks great!

Permanent Resident
    The girls were leaving the sauna after enjoying a relaxing early morning steam when they accidentally collided with the Abby Winters head chef carrying a pot of delicious apple cinnamon oatmeal down to the dining room for breakfast.

hahahaha - that's a thought to keep us all warm today

Permanent Resident
    It's unfortunate to see that Manon was on crutches, but I'm certain that Nurse Hania gave her the very best of tender loving care. I'm glad that being in a cast isn't getting in the way of her naked fun. Should be a lovely shoot: look at those beautiful smiles!

Pic of the yesterday day ?!?

Guess who I have met on friday on the set?

I think i was her fan on the boards in the past...and talking got me like oh my we both had a crazy life partying, and still look up for the next level of evolving with lots of good energy here at abbywinters.

So guys before confessing her name, can you tell me a little about her hobbies ?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Permanent Resident
    Hi Andreea: it's so exciting that you got to meet Hania! She's such a sweetheart, I'm sure you had lots of fun together. Your smiles look very similar here: maybe it's your shared Eastern European heritage?

I know some of Hania's favorite hobbies are yoga, dancing, and making other Abby Winters girls laugh (and orgasm). Let me know if my guess is correct that she did some or all of those fun things with you!

AW Model Enjoys her stay here kayla_j's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post

I think i was her fan on the boards in the past...and talking got me like oh my we both had a crazy life partying, and still look up for the next level of evolving with lots of good energy here at abbywinters.

So guys before confessing her name, can you tell me a little about her hobbies ?
    You two look so very beautiful here!

Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    What do you think, is this a look that could take off? It would make photography a lot easier if my head were a camera, as I could use my hands for balance - great fun running around canals of Amsterdam!

Attachment 33170
    I like your sneakers, Masie ....they are very cool with the ecosez square print of the pants.

Actually all I was wondering right now was if you have different socks color, i found that kind of your aignature each time we met!

Wow that's a lot of stripes in one outfit hehehe this is a very old picture, thanks for digging it out and posting it xxx

Quote Originally Posted by kayla_j View Post

You two look so very beautiful here!
    Myyyy , thank you, Kayla!

Permanent Resident
    Our dear Hania always looks fabulous, but this is an especially lovely photo of her! Her arched back and flowing blonde hair give off some serious mermaid vibes.

Permanent Resident
    Humping Hania's humongous hooters hold hundreds of Hollanders hypnotized!

This message has been brought to you by Abby's Alliteration All-Stars.

We did some sports together indeed!
    Shared some swears in polish and romanian, learned to count till 10...and orgasm yesss! Hania knows some quite amazing tricks!

Wow that's a lot of stripes in one outfit hehehe this is a very old picture, thanks for digging it out and posting it xxx
    I thought its recent and that you coloured your hair again blonde, you told me on the set you used to have very long and blonde hair!

Many looks of Hania

Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post

Is this Hania???

Damn I almost did not recognize her...well she looks different in reality as well...lucky she did noticed me in the train, otherwise i would freak out!

https://forums.abbywinters.com/vbull...t=17584&page=3

Awesome Hania...we did knew eachother before, from the threads!

Permanent Resident
    That's true, Andreea, Hania does seem to have different looks from shoot to shoot sometimes: different shades of blonde hair, with and without glasses, etc. But she's always a delight. Can't wait to see the tricks she used to make you orgasm!

I thought its recent and that you coloured your hair again blonde, you told me on the set you used to have very long and blonde hair!
    The thread post broght me to the begining of the page , I think that's why I saw it!

Quote Originally Posted by massfan3 View Post
    That's true, Andreea, Hania does seem to have different looks from shoot to shoot sometimes: different shades of blonde hair, with and without glasses, etc. But she's always a delight. Can't wait to see the tricks she used to make you orgasm!
    I think i will give you a hint of our shoot: does anybody knows the finger tentacle, as a sexual toy?

I did not know it , imagine the surprise when I got it inside easy by easy deep inside being blindfolded.

Enjoys It Here
    Wow Andreea..This is going to be sooo erotic ....Can't wait to see what this toy looks like though

Enjoys It Here
    I think i will give you a hint of our shoot: does anybody knows the finger tentacle, as a sexual toy?

I did not know it , imagine the surprise when I got it inside easy by easy deep inside being blindfolded.
    I indeed do know what the finger tentacle toy is and it sent a shiver down my spine knowing that is makes a guest appearance in your shoot - now I'm super excited to see how you react to it

A friend introduced me to the finger tentacle and it was a glow in the dark one...spectacular!!

Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post

I indeed do know what the finger tentacle toy is and it sent a shiver down my spine knowing that is makes a guest appearance in your shoot - now I'm super excited to see how you react to it

A friend introduced me to the finger tentacle and it was a glow in the dark one...spectacular!!
    Was it a after party treat? I imagine people doing all yhe crazy things after a huge party time in a club!

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by elliebaby View Post

Was it a after party treat? I imagine people doing all yhe crazy things after a huge party time in a club!
    No it was actually a friends Ann Summers party (underwear/toy party) I was attending and she slipped me a finger in my bag...I was laughing with it at first because it tickled me but soon became excited

Permanent Resident
    Name Those Bums in less than 6 cheeks with your host Masie!

Enjoys It Here
    Perfect/gorgeous..........sexy/cute.........soft/firm...............!!!!

Permanent Resident
    I think she's got the pose perfected. Props...bring in the clam shell!

Permanent Resident
    I just woke up from the most wonderful dream, the legendary and beautiful Giselle had returned to do a new shoot for Abby Winters. Wait...or was it Giselle was coming over to repair my porch?

She didn't do a shoot she just did a visit and asked if we would post this picture to celebrate !

Permanent Resident
    She didn't do a shoot she just did a visit and asked if we would post this picture to celebrate !
    I am more than happy with Giselle's triumphant return to the Picture of the Day, she looks fantastic! I may have to reserve my next birthday wish in hopes Giselle will be available to fulfill my dreams of porch repair.

Permanent Resident
    There's a rumor going around that Abby Winters photographers can only be captured on camera in mirrors and other reflective surfaces. Attempts to photograph one directly have resulted in nothing but blank film...

Permanent Resident
    Who is the model in this cute photo? She looks adorable.

Permanent Resident
    Who is the model in this cute photo? She looks adorable.
    That's Scarlett J, who is indeed adorable!

Permanent Resident
    Thanks Massfan! Haven't had a chance to look at her shoot yet, will be looking forward to it.

There's a rumor going around that Abby Winters photographers can only be captured on camera in mirrors and other reflective surfaces. Attempts to photograph one directly have resulted in nothing but blank film...
    I hear this is true!!!! xx

Permanent Resident
    It's so exciting to see Satine in a new shoot with a partner, for the first time in four years! And Madelaine is of course a brilliant match for her: so much bubbly blonde English cuteness in one shoot! Looking forward to seeing what they got up to together...

Permanent Resident
    Wait a minute...do you mean to tell me that all her watch does is tell time? Shocking!

Permanent Resident
    As the next Abby Winters superhero rumor has it after her most recent shoot Ella C landed a 3 movie deal to play Aquawoman.